GGT88 got the knife and kept stabbing and stabbing until finally Joel's wife was dead

What about Beemobile?
BeSharp
HankScorpio
RadioactiveMan (and if that's taken, you can use his 90's knockoff, RadioactiveDude)
LyleLanley

That's all I've got for the moment.

hmmm... ordered my monitor. Won't get it for a lil' while, but whatevs. I'm going to be gone anyway. Gonna be sweeeeeet, though.

[quote name='seanr1221']My favorite psychologist, Burrhus Skinner is open :lol:

Quijibo taken.[/QUOTE]
You spelled Kwyjibo incorrectly. :nottalking:

The last boss in Dawn of War Chaos Rising. All my squad had hit the level cap nad I was still getting thrown around like a rag doll.

[quote name='BlueScrote']The last boss in Dawn of War Chaos Rising. All my squad had hit the level cap nad I was still getting thrown around like a rag doll.[/QUOTE]

I really need to try Dawn of War II. I've got DOW II and Chaos Rising... was considering buying Retribution, but I figure I should check out the ones I have before spending any more money on it.

948_big.jpg

nice ring...

----

I like Christmas Ape.

[quote name='Chacrana']hmmm... ordered my monitor. Won't get it for a lil' while, but whatevs. I'm going to be gone anyway. Gonna be sweeeeeet, though.[/QUOTE]

What'd you get?

I played through the Dead Space 2 DLC. I'd say it was worth the $7. It took about an hour and a half, and the gameplay was a lot like the main game. I'll probably go through it again on Zealot eventually.

Man, having to buy a car battery totally fucked up my plans. So no Marvel or Bulletstorm. Plus there's a bunch of other shit I need to buy, like drum heads, sticks, some caps for my Kenwood, etc. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks ass.

Time to find a regular job. . .

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm still in a dream, SNAKE EATER.

Edit: You should get YVANEHTNIOJ, Seanr.[/QUOTE]

Just saw this. Im sorry, but that is the worst episode I've ever seen. I hate to sound like a grumpy, stuck up Simpsons fan but...yeah....

Im oddly happy with Christmas Ape.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't need a ticket, driving out there. Road trip, bitches.[/QUOTE]

Road trip? ROAD TRIP?

Do you fit in a BMW?

fuck, I woke up and my ear was killing me. I dosed up on meds and now I'm playing Lara Croft. It's pretty good, I like the character packs a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']All Alan Wake had was The Lime in the Coconut song, no?[/QUOTE]

The end of each chapter had a song.

DAVID BOWIE!

[quote name='ihadFG']The end of each chapter had a song.

DAVID BOWIE![/QUOTE]

Now that you mention it, I kind of remember it...
But that shows you how much of an impact it actually had on me. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like David Bowie... but the only thing I remember music wise really (until you mentioned the chapter song) was the coconut song because of the achievement. :lol:

Ah.. Burnout 3, good memories. I really missed the crash mode that 3 had when I played Paradise. (I skipped 4 for some reason)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I always liked the Alien Ant Farm track Wish on TPHS3.
TPHS4 had more songs I really liked. All the muskabeatz shit was ill.[/QUOTE]

Ya that was another good song. But, I don't know about THPS4, I mean the soundtrack might have been good but I felt like everything after THPS3 was an exponential downward spiral in terms of fun (i.e. THPS4 wasn't a bad game, but I didn't enjoy it as much as THPS3, and then you keep going downward until you hit Tony Hawk: Ride). I just have really fond memories of playing TONS of THPS3 and loving it so that soundtrack really grew on me.

[quote name='icebeast']Ya that was another good song. But, I don't know about THPS4, I felt like everything after THPS3 was an exponential downward spiral (i.e. THPS4 wasn't a bad game, but I didn't enjoy it as much as THPS3, and then you keep going until you hit Tony Hawk: Ride). I just have really fond memories of playing TONS of THPS3 so that soundtrack really grew on me.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the series late with THPS3 and moved to THPS4 for "bigger/badder/more".
I gave it up after Underground.

bread's done
Back