Give me dem nice shoes, you bitch-ass OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']I disagree[/QUOTE]
gayetorhe6.jpg

Done studying for econ. I really should have started reading these 6 chapters before 10 pm.
fucking Harry Potter making me procrastinate.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Chuck and Larry was actually a pretty good movie. A little preachy at times but it did bring the funny.[/QUOTE]

Preachy about what? Gays?

Happy birthday! 22 isn't quite as exciting as 21 I suppose. :lol:

And morning OTT.

Anything exciting happen since Friday?

[quote name='wubb']Happy birthday! 22 isn't quite as exciting as 21 I suppose. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Oh it isn't...

Now I really don't look forward to anymore birthdays. Wait, I don't mean I wish to die. :/

[quote name='Strell']Sir Lordwow, will you be around tonight for a game of SC?

I don't know when our "deadline" is.[/QUOTE]

Umm maybe. What time are you usually on?

[quote name='lordwow']Umm maybe. What time are you usually on?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Central timezone (just past 8:30 AM here), usually available starting after 10, but I can bump it up/back as needed.

[quote name='Strell']I'm in Central timezone (just past 8:30 AM here), usually available starting after 10, but I can bump it up/back as needed.[/QUOTE]

I think I will, I'll be around CAG and send you a PM or something when I get back tonight.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well done.[/quote]

Yeah, hopefully that is my only brainfart of the day.

Damn Karen making me dig up some goth music :cry:

[thread]140955[/thread]

Here's a new one for me. "whoever has the higher feedback SHIPS FIRST." :roll:

I'd possibly buy their Pokemon Diamond but I don't feel comfortable buying from a 5 FBer that I don't know from general posting on other parts of CAG. Eh, maybe.

I think the shuffle on my mp3 player is busted. Since I dropped it this morning the last dozen or so songs have been from the same band.

[quote name='wubb'][thread]140955[/thread]

I'd possibly buy their Pokemon Diamond but I don't feel comfortable buying from a 5 FBer that I don't know from general posting on other parts of CAG. Eh, maybe.[/QUOTE]
I made the guy who offered to switch PS2's with me send first. He only had 2 feedback though and it was sort of a big trade in my eyes, so I wanted to make sure it all worked out. He didn't have a problem with it so it seems to be going smoothly.

Need to get to school, print my paper, take my test, study for and then take my quiz (or I could cheat :evil:).

[quote name='Eviltude']I made the guy who offered to switch PS2's with me send first. He only had 2 feedback though and it was sort of a big trade in my eyes, so I wanted to make sure it all worked out. He didn't have a problem with it so it seems to be going smoothly.

Need to get to school, print my paper, take my test, study for and then take my quiz (or I could cheat :evil:).[/quote]

I have to say that you sending out the game on Friday really surprised me

Now lets see how these Crest White Strips are

[quote name='fart_bubble']Yeah, hopefully that is my only brainfart of the day.

Damn Karen making me dig up some goth music :cry:[/QUOTE]

Who's this Karen?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Who's this Karen?[/quote]

An online author friend of mine named Karen Koehler

edit: and are these strips supposed to make you drool like a moron?

[quote name='fart_bubble']I have to say that you sending out the game on Friday really surprised me

Now lets see how these Crest White Strips are[/QUOTE]
I just figured I'd get it out of the way. Most of the time I am kind of lame about shipping because I rarely have a surplus of shipping supplies and I hate going to the post office :lol:.

[quote name='wubb'][thread]140955[/thread]

I'd possibly buy their Pokemon Diamond but I don't feel comfortable buying from a 5 FBer that I don't know from general posting on other parts of CAG. Eh, maybe.[/quote]

What an ass. So I wonder if he abides by the same rule .. meaning he'll ship first to someone with lower feedback then him. I'm gonna guess no.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just figured I'd get it out of the way. Most of the time I am kind of lame about shipping because I rarely have a surplus of shipping supplies and I hate going to the post office :lol:.[/quote]

I know how that is. I also tend to get lazy when I ship first in a trade

[quote name='fart_bubble']An online author friend of mine named Karen Koehler

edit: and are these strips supposed to make you drool like a moron?[/QUOTE]

Ha, looking back, I'm not sure why I asked who Karen is...apologies if that came off dallow-ish.

And I have no clue about the strips.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ha, looking back, I'm not sure why I asked who Karen is...apologies if that came off dallow-ish.

And I have no clue about the strips.[/quote]

No hair off my nuts, I know quite a few writers (glad Lisa[girl who has been helping me with my writing] won her first sole Stoker earlier this year)

This is the first time using these strips and I can already tell that these next 10 days are going to suck ass

[quote name='Maklershed']What an ass. So I wonder if he abides by the same rule .. meaning he'll ship first to someone with lower feedback then him. I'm gonna guess no.[/quote]

I'd try since I kind of want Pokemon Diamond and I DO have less feedback then him, but I don't really feel like dealing with someone like him cause I already can imagine him being someone who isn't fun to deal with.

[quote name='karsh']I'd try since I kind of want Pokemon Diamond and I DO have less feedback then him, but I don't really feel like dealing with someone like him cause I already can imagine him being someone who isn't fun to deal with.[/quote]

I know what thats like. You just get a vibe with certain people. There was this dude with a Scorpion (mortal kombat) avatar who I wanted to trade with but after a round of pms with him I could tell he was a royal pain in the ass. He kept pming me these assholish messages and I just started to ignore him until I finally said that I wasnt interested in his game anymore and then he flipped the hell out. Needless to say I ignored all further pms from him. I'd tell you guys who he was so you could all avoid him as well but I dont remember his name anymore. :oops:

wow, I didn't know one person could have so much thick saliva after taking those strips off. I'm probably negating any thing they did by smoking right afterwards though

[quote name='fart_bubble']Yeah, hopefully that is my only brainfart of the day.

Damn Karen making me dig up some goth music :cry:[/quote]

Are you referring to Rhea's Obsession? I haven't listened to them in ages...

Do you mind if I friend you on Last.fm?

[quote name='Hex']Dobby morning me droogies. Care for a bit of the in-out, in-out anyone?[/quote]
And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.

[quote name='bmachine']Are you referring to Rhea's Obsession? I haven't listened to them in ages...

Do you mind if I friend you on Last.fm?[/quote]

yep, you don't happen to have any of their other albums (I've only got Between Earth & Sky)?

Yeah, you can friend me

I'm hoping the higher FB ships first thing is a typo. But you can make whatever dumb ass rules you want for your own trades. Just nobody else has to trade with you. :lol:

Next time smoke while wearing the strips fart_b. They'll shield the yellowing. I'm surprised the box doesn't encourage that.

[quote name='fart_bubble']yep, you don't happen to have any of their other albums (I've only got Between Earth & Sky)?

Yeah, you can friend me[/quote]

I used to have that and "Re: Initiation"...they're not ripped, but I'll check my collection when I get home tonight and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back