Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So going back to my previous post, I got the PS4 and Xbox One versions of AC Origins Gold. Which one is better? I don't have a PS4 Pro just the original and an Xbox One S. I watched IGN's video comparison between all versions and it still is too hard to tell. Thanks for any input on this. Does one look better than the other, play better? Or will it be which controller I prefer?

Went again to the Target that had the only SP:TFBW steelbook I’ve seen in the area...it rang up as $59.99 on the in-store scanner and app, but with the vanilla version’s picture again. I also found :xb1: Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition (which kept ringing up as :pS4: Star Wars Battlefront II for some reason) and :ps3: The Last of Us. Took everything to Guest Services and asked to price match the games to Amazon ($29.99 for SP:TFBW vanilla, $14.74 for A:I NE) and GameStop ($9.99 for TLoU - digital download). Redshirt is about to give me everything as requested when the transaction is halted due to one of the PMs being greater than a $20 difference, which apparently requires manager approval and override. ASM comes over, sees the price differential, scans the games with her handheld scanner, and refuses to PM SP (“That’s for the normal game, not the gold edition.”) and Alien (“That price is from a 3rd party vendor: even if you have Prime, we can only PM prices directly from Amazon.”), but okays TLoU because it’s only a $5 difference (it rang up as $14.99 in-store). Having held up the line a decent amount of time already, I just told the ASM “Okay” so I could pay and get out of there. Gonna go back tonight after work and take just the receipt to get the $29.99 price for SP (the DPCI on the receipt is for the vanilla version) and I found Alien for $14.88 at Walmart.com.

After that mess I was irritated, so I stopped by another Target that supposedly had Assassin’s Creed: Origins steelbook in stock, but they were nowhere to be found in the video game section. Went to the electronics desk, showed the nice young lady the DPCI, she pulled it up on the handheld scanner, and said, “Oh, there’s three in the back!” Disappeared for a couple minutes, came back with a pristine AC:O GE steelbook. Showed $109.99 in the app, rang up as $59.99.
f153586e8280f413a63269af77820b56.jpg

They also had at least one Middle Earth: Shadow of War Golf Edition steelbook that wasn’t there the last time I visited that Target: it was stashed behind the plastic door in the PS4 section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the deluxe edition of :pS4: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is down to $59.99.
e00b2f3d3b49842e1bbabfd0d5617a45.jpg

Oooh, and there’s one at my local Target, too...is it worth picking up? I generally like the LEGO video games quite a bit.

Looks like the deluxe edition of :pS4: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is down to $59.99.
e00b2f3d3b49842e1bbabfd0d5617a45.jpg

Oooh, and there’s one at my local Target, too...is it worth picking up? I generally like the LEGO video games quite a bit.

It's a fun game, been playing the switch version. Only complaint I have is no F4 or xmen in the game, but if you enjoyed the past games, you'll have a good time with this one.

It's a fun game, been playing the switch version. Only complaint I have is no F4 or xmen in the game, but if you enjoyed the past games, you'll have a good time with this one.
Thanks for the input: I ended up grabbing it. Strangely, the redshirt at Guest Services wouldn’t allow me to price match the South Park game with just my receipt: I was told I had to physically bring the item in so they could assure a correct PM. This is the first Target I’ve visited that’s given me a hard time for only having the receipt.

Girlfriend took me out for dinner for my birthday and we decided to stop by the Target on our way home. Ended up finding a lone copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom Deluxe but alas it was for Xbox One and there was no copies left for Ps4. Decided to pick it up anyway incase i can find somebody to trade for the Ps4 version. If anybody has a Ps4 version that they would like to trade just hit me up or im willing to trade for an Assassins Creed for Ps4 and paypal the difference. 

Found the last copy of mvc deluxe and it rang up as $30 tried to pm with my bestbuy app for $25 but dude double checked so could only get it for $30. Has South Park merged? If so, I might get one

At my store assassin's Creed and South Park didn't merge yet. On my receipt, they still have assassin's Creed gold but nothing on South parks so I might be able to pm it later

Looks like the deluxe edition of :ps4: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is down to $59.99.
I would say not at that price. If you don't mind waiting, the Lego games usually end up going really cheap later on.

I would say not at that price. If you don't mind waiting, the Lego games usually end up going really cheap later on.
Thanks for the input. I bought it on a whim since it was the same price as the other gold/deluxe games, but it doesn’t look like there’s a shortage of copies at the Targets in my area. I’ll probably return it and wait for a better price now...I found :pS4: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition at a Toys ‘R Us last week for $19.99, so maybe that’s the level I should wait for.

Check Google Express app, in my area, they have mvc infinite deluxe ps4 listed at $30 and have south Park gold ps4 for $45.

They seem to match the standard version price, i would guess because they have merged.

Use code APP20OFF to save 20% up to $20.

Thanks OP - picked up Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold for XB1, and was able to price match to BB GCU $31.99. It was a little nerve-wracking as when they scanned my receipt it showed the gold edition pic and showed the $109 original price (not the $59.99 post-merge price). But the workers rolled with it and gave me the price match anyway.

[EDIT: to clarify, my receipt correctly showed that I paid $59.99.  But the worker was commenting that it was strange the system showed a price of $109 but I was only charged $60.  My price-match refund was based on the $59.99 that I actually paid]

Sadly, no stores in my area seem to have SOW.

Thanks OP - picked up Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold for XB1, and was able to price match to BB GCU $31.99. It was a little nerve-wracking as when they scanned my receipt it showed the gold edition pic and showed the $109 original price (not the $59.99 post-merge price). But the workers rolled with it and gave me the price match anyway.

ACO is merged now??

Dang, that's real luck right there

ACO is merged now??
Hasn't ACO XB1 been merged since the first post in this thread (at least at most stores)? [Derp, just re-read the thread and I see now that ACO Gold has NOT merged yet, which explains my experience -- good thing I did not understand that, I guess, or I wouldn't have tried to price match it ...]

I hadn't even heard of "merging" until I saw this thread so not sure how it works. But seems like it causes ACO Gold to ring up at $59.99 (I think ACO standard is on sale at Target now, but ACO Gold's still ringing up at full retail price for basic, so I don't really get how that works, unless the sale is online only and B&M is still at full retail?). Despite merging of the codes, the ACO Gold pic (and apparently the original $109.99 retail price) were still in the system for that DPCI number, at least at my Target. [All explained by fact that DPCI numbers haven't merged yet for ACO Gold, and it's just separately on sale for $60]

So it's YMMV on getting it price matched to ACO standard.

Final note, I also had to give them the DPCI number and they found two copies in the back. So don't despair if you don't see it on the shelf.

[EDIT: to clarify, my receipt correctly showed that I paid $59.99. But the worker was commenting that it was strange the system showed a price of $109 but I was only charged $60. My price-match refund was based on the $59.99 that I actually paid]

I got BB to pricematch both SOW and ACO, Sow was in stock, but they had to ship ACO, and the first time it was the vanilla version, had to take it back in and they had to redo the order but last night got the steelbook finally.

I got BB to pricematch both SOW and ACO, Sow was in stock, but they had to ship ACO, and the first time it was the vanilla version, had to take it back in and they had to redo the order but last night got the steelbook finally.
What did you end up paying at BB for ACO Gold? Did they price-match Target's $59.99? Or did you get them to match a lower price?

For SOW Gold, how much did you end up paying at BB? And what did you have them price match it to? (I can't even find SOW Gold on the Target website anymore).

What did you end up paying at BB for ACO Gold? Did they price-match Target's $59.99? Or did you get them to match a lower price?

For SOW Gold, how much did you end up paying at BB? And what did you have them price match it to? (I can't even find SOW Gold on the Target website anymore).
got both for 59.99 each.

So going back to my previous post, I got the PS4 and Xbox One versions of AC Origins Gold. Which one is better? I don't have a PS4 Pro just the original and an Xbox One S. I watched IGN's video comparison between all versions and it still is too hard to tell. Thanks for any input on this. Does one look better than the other, play better? Or will it be which controller I prefer?
Since it's just between PS4 and Xbox One S, it just comes down to your personal prefference for controller

Check Google Express app, in my area, they have mvc infinite deluxe ps4 listed at $30 and have south Park gold ps4 for $45.

They seem to match the standard version price, i would guess because they have merged.

Use code APP20OFF to save 20% up to $20.
This is a great idea that I have tried twice now. Ordered MVC infinite DELUXE for PS4 for $30. This was my very first order with Google Express, so when I got the regular edition, I figured it was a fluke.

Chatted with Google Express, set up my return and they gave me a $10 code for my trouble, so I ordered the DELUXE edition again. Guess what I just got today AGAIN...

Has this not happened to anyone else?

This is a great idea that I have tried twice now. Ordered MVC infinite DELUXE for PS4 for $30. This was my very first order with Google Express, so when I got the regular edition, I figured it was a fluke.

Chatted with Google Express, set up my return and they gave me a $10 code for my trouble, so I ordered the DELUXE edition again. Guess what I just got today AGAIN...

Has this not happened to anyone else?
Same issue here. Looks like a mistake in the description.

I came across a Steelbook edition of ACO when i went to the Target by my sisters house but ended up ringing up at $109.99.....so i passed. I did however finally find a Deluxe edition of MvC Infinite for Ps4 so i was happy about that. 

It might be an issue with the sku merging so when the get the item, that may be the only reference and there may not be any Deluxe copies.
I didn't personally order through Google Express.
Got my replacement for the deluxe edition... same copy of the regular edition again. It was worth a shot, and Google Express customer service has been helpful so far.

Hmm weird it was still $60 at the Target I went to. Hopefully it goes down to $30 or less again at a different retailer so I can return n rebuy
I was able to get them to PM their website for it (which had it for $44.49), but they wouldn’t match the Amazon price of $38.97 since my receipt kept bringing up the gold edition. Probably won’t push my luck anymore than that since I’ve had a real problem recently finding a Guest Services location that’s willing to PM with just the receipt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are y’all talkin about price adjusting? For my other game I couldn’t price adjust since like a week passed so I had to return and rebuy. They told me I gotta bring the game with me and the game must be still sealed even though I’m rebuying it. I managed to return and rebuy it and price matched targets site.

I see south park’s actually on sale at target site. I should probably price adjust now since it probably won’t be $25 or $20 anywhere any time soon

ACO is on sale for 40 this week, sadly the gold edition dpci does not show reduced as well, still 60.
Shucks wanted to do a price adjustment hoping it would drop in price as well, just curious did you check using a price scanner in-store because using the app or website still pulls the $110 price?

Shucks wanted to do a price adjustment hoping it would drop in price as well, just curious did you check using a price scanner in-store because using the app or website still pulls the $110 price?
Price tag actually showed 59.99, I checked Brickseek for normal first and it showed the sale price. Admittedly didn't have them scan it, didn't want to be awkward and change my mind if it didn't ring low.

bread's done
Back