Goozex CAG Coupon Extended & Support Continued Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been completely enjoying the site since July, and have come across something I would really like to see addressed. The dead trade loop. This has happened in the past, but it hasn't really bothered me since there weren't all that many games available.

The Monday night (sometime during the night) I was matched for a trade. The trade ran it's 24 hour course and no match was made. Since it was in the middle of the night it's now continuing to make matches. This morning it appears that I got matched a 3rd time. So, as a result, I've had 900 points tied up all week in a trade that won't happen.

I would really like to see some mechanism added to prevent this. Perhaps a button I could push that says if it doesn't go through to put that request on hold, or a different default, rather than the automatic rematch setup.

I recently sent out my 1st trade. I take care of my games, and they are all in perfect working condition. The game I send out was tested before it was sent. I sadly did not have the box for it, since I moved from one side of the country to the other and I had to pack 5 or 6 of my games in a cd booklet that was carry with me on the plain. So, I fallowed Goozex instructions and print out their “Netflix” like envelope. I also had the cd in a small cd holder, to avoid scratches on the back. I sent it out on the 9th which was the day I said I was going to. I also send a private message to the trader that day, informing them that the disc was on its way. Yesterday (the 15th) I check my account and the trader had not left a feedback at all.

I sent him a polite message, asking him to please do so. This morning I check and he left a negative feed back and said the game was broken. Now I know for a fact that the game was working and I packed at as Goozex told me to do so. I don’t want this negative feedback on my record, especially since everything I did was by the book.

Is there a way to dispute this? Ask the trader to send a photo of the broken disc to Goozex? I don’t think this kind of feedback should be allowed without proof. Also, if the disc did break in the mail, what recourse do I have - why is it negative for me if it was the postal service that broke it?
Any help would be welcome.

Thanks.

[quote name='Xalaga']I recently sent out my 1st trade. I take care of my games, and they are all in perfect working condition. The game I send out was tested before it was sent. I sadly did not have the box for it, since I moved from one side of the country to the other and I had to pack 5 or 6 of my games in a cd booklet that was carry with me on the plain. So, I fallowed Goozex instructions and print out their “Netflix” like envelope. I also had the cd in a small cd holder, to avoid scratches on the back. I sent it out on the 9th which was the day I said I was going to. I also send a private message to the trader that day, informing them that the disc was on its way. Yesterday (the 15th) I check my account and the trader had not left a feedback at all.

I sent him a polite message, asking him to please do so. This morning I check and he left a negative feed back and said the game was broken. Now I know for a fact that the game was working and I packed at as Goozex told me to do so. I don’t want this negative feedback on my record, especially since everything I did was by the book.

Is there a way to dispute this? Ask the trader to send a photo of the broken disc to Goozex? I don’t think this kind of feedback should be allowed without proof. Also, if the disc did break in the mail, what recourse do I have - why is it negative for me if it was the postal service that broke it?
Any help would be welcome.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

you should still get your trade pts though since GOOZEX says they put insurance for stuff broken in the mail. This is why i always send my Cd games in cases (even dvd cases ) and try to send GBA games in plastic boxes ( was lucky i found 10 boxes for 49 cents on ebgames years ago)

[quote name='slidecage']you should still get your trade pts though since GOOZEX says they put insurance for stuff broken in the mail. This is why i always send my Cd games in cases (even dvd cases ) and try to send GBA games in plastic boxes ( was lucky i found 10 boxes for 49 cents on ebgames years ago)[/quote]

I got points just by clicking that I would send it, but I now have a -5 in trade. If the games are insure by Goozex if they brake in the mail, then why are we getting negative feed back? When it left my hands, it was in perfect condition, not to mention that the trader agrees that by receiving a cd only, problems might happen. Also, Goozex encourages sending games on the “netflix” like envelops since it will make trading go out that much faster.
I just feel that is unfair to get punish for something I didn't do.

The games are not "insured" but Goozex has a policy that protects both buyers and sellers. Per their web site: "Goozex Guarantee: All members are protected by the Goozex Guarantee. This means you can trade video games that you own, worry free. We will credit you the Goozex points and the transaction fee for any game that is lost, stolen or damaged, subject to the terms of use. "

So you get your points for the trade and the buyer gets their points and trade credits reimbursed.

But as far as the negative feedback - not sure... based upon the web site they should have left you neutral feedback:
Neutral feedback (orange)
Unplayable disc trade
Broken disc
Game not received

(Not sure if that equates to -5 feedback score though.)

I just got this email from Goozex:

"Hi Xalaga,

Negative feedback is really for us to monitor for abusive traders. Your points were not taken away as we understand that sometime stuff happens when games are sent via USPS. We really appreciate that you have traded with us and have not penalized your account. I'll increase your feedback score as well.

Thanks,
~Goozex~"

Fair enough. It sucks to have lost the game, but from now on, I wont use the envelop and just send it in a padded envelop and in cases (as best as I can).

[quote name='cheapfrag']The games are not "insured" but Goozex has a policy that protects both buyers and sellers. Per their web site: "Goozex Guarantee: All members are protected by the Goozex Guarantee. This means you can trade video games that you own, worry free. We will credit you the Goozex points and the transaction fee for any game that is lost, stolen or damaged, subject to the terms of use. "

So you get your points for the trade and the buyer gets their points and trade credits reimbursed.

But as far as the negative feedback - not sure... based upon the web site they should have left you neutral feedback:
Neutral feedback (orange)
Unplayable disc trade
Broken disc
Game not received

(Not sure if that equates to -5 feedback score though.)[/quote]

It actually left me a Red feed back. Red stands for "Very negative feedback." Which is why I didnt feel it was fair.

[quote name='Goozex']
By the time I booted him off he had agreed to send out 15 games...so 15 bad trades...

Hulk smash!
[/QUOTE]

humm.....
I checked bliz96's profile under my trade history
http://goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=39723933
and it shows that he pretended to send out 19 games. Seems like 18 of the 19 transactions reported a negative feedback (points and trade credit being refunded). However, it seems that there was 1 user that didn't manually leave negative feedback before the automatic positive feedback kicked in which gives bliz96 a feedback of POSITIVE 10. I guessed that 1 user was just being optimistic and didn't check the feedback of bliz96. Hopefully, that 1 user contacted you and got his (her) points back. In the future, the site should automatically refund the points to the requestee whenever a sender is banned (I'm guessing a user won't be banned until a serious offense like this).
Also, the site shouldn't remove the sender name and replace it with the phrase "Closed by system" after about 3 weeks has passed. It makes it impossible to contact the other user (follow up on the trade etc).

[quote name='Rictor']
I see the problem this guy has with waiting 3 weeks to let the trade close out on its own. He only has 3 trade slots and this non-existent trade is taking up one of them. It really sucks to have one of your trade slots wasted like that for 3 weeks, when you could have received 2-3 more games in that time.
[/QUOTE]

That guy could easily leave positive feedback and free up his trade slot.
BUT I don't think that is the issue anyway. The issue is that he doesn't want the other trader to have a positive feedback on a trade that didn't exist (and would rather leave negative feedback even though the sender contacted Goozex ASAP to refund the points and trade credit).

Having 1 out of 3 queues (33%) stuck does suck indeed.
BUT my past experience was even worse.
4 out of 5 of my queues (80%) matched up to one users (.hack 1-4).
I had to wait over 3 weeks before I got my points back. The sender was stationed overseas and the package was suppose to take a week longer than usual. More than 5 weeks have passed so the package must have been lost or was never sent out in the first place. humm.. I wonder if the other 2 games he sent out ever got delivered (this guy sent out 6 games. )
Did I forgot to mention that it was during the no trade credit required promotion when my queues were stuck and that the promo ended after I get my points back?

PS
I'm not mad at Goozex or anyone. Not every trade is going to be 100% perfect. I'm just glad I got my points back.

[quote name='erock']
I've been completely enjoying the site since July, and have come across something I would really like to see addressed. The dead trade loop. This has happened in the past, but it hasn't really bothered me since there weren't all that many games available.

The Monday night (sometime during the night) I was matched for a trade. The trade ran it's 24 hour course and no match was made. Since it was in the middle of the night it's now continuing to make matches. This morning it appears that I got matched a 3rd time. So, as a result, I've had 900 points tied up all week in a trade that won't happen.

I would really like to see some mechanism added to prevent this. Perhaps a button I could push that says if it doesn't go through to put that request on hold, or a different default, rather than the automatic rematch setup.
[/QUOTE]

This issue is a major problem indeed.
Seems like a lot of games that are available on Goozex are from inactive users.
Goozex should take games that are matched but never confirmed off the available section. It sucks getting rematch to the same game repeatedly and knowing that it will never confirm.

[quote name='wbc1228']humm.....
I checked bliz96's profile under my trade history
http://goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=39723933
and it shows that he pretended to send out 19 games. Seems like 18 of the 19 transactions reported a negative feedback (points and trade credit being refunded). However, it seems that there was 1 user that didn't manually leave negative feedback before the automatic positive feedback kicked in which gives bliz96 a feedback of POSITIVE 10. I guessed that 1 user was just being optimistic and didn't check the feedback of bliz96. Hopefully, that 1 user contacted you and got his (her) points back. In the future, the site should automatically refund the points to the requestee whenever a sender is banned (I'm guessing a user won't be banned until a serious offense like this).
Also, the site shouldn't remove the sender name and replace it with the phrase "Closed by system" after about 3 weeks has passed. It makes it impossible to contact the other user (follow up on the trade etc).

That guy could easily leave positive feedback and free up his trade slot.
BUT I don't think that is the issue anyway. The issue is that he doesn't want the other trader to have a positive feedback on a trade that didn't exist (and would rather leave negative feedback even though the sender contacted Goozex ASAP to refund the points and trade credit).

Having 1 out of 3 queues (33%) stuck does suck indeed.
BUT my past experience was even worse.
4 out of 5 of my queues (80%) matched up to one users (.hack 1-4).
I had to wait over 3 weeks before I got my points back. The sender was stationed overseas and the package was suppose to take a week longer than usual. More than 5 weeks have passed so the package must have been lost or was never sent out in the first place. humm.. I wonder if the other 2 games he sent out ever got delivered (this guy sent out 6 games. )
Did I forgot to mention that it was during the no trade credit required promotion when my queues were stuck and that the promo ended after I get my points back?

PS
I'm not mad at Goozex or anyone. Not every trade is going to be 100% perfect. I'm just glad I got my points back.

This issue is a major problem indeed.
Seems like a lot of games that are available on Goozex are from inactive users.
Goozex should take games that are matched but never confirmed off the available section. It sucks getting rematch to the same game repeatedly and knowing that it will never confirm.[/QUOTE]

if your lucky you can cancell the trade. I had a few games match and the seller didnt confirm the first and timed out. I was then able to cancell my request. it does drop you back to last in line but if you dont want the pts tied up its something you could try

Hi everyone,

I've been extremely busy and haven't had a chance to see the posts here until now...sorry for the delay.

I'd like to make a few points from what I've read:

1. I read over the debate regarding my recommendation to wait until the system officially closed -- and I was wrong. :( My intention was to protect both the buyer and seller and since there are certain parts of our db locked, like cancelling trades, I didn't have an easy solution. In hindsight, the best solution would have been to give immediate positive feedback and I remove the points and feedback score from the sender...lesson learned!

2. As everyone knows, feedback's main purpose is to provide safe guards against abusive traders. If you receive a negative feedback its not the end of the world like it is on ebay. We know discs can get broken, stolen and something weird like falling on the pavement and chipping. Stuff does happen and our business is not here to penalize anybody. So if you feel you've been wronged...just send an email to feedback and it will be reviewed as you saw happen with Xalaga.

Negative feedback is there to set off alarms for us. Alarms go off for both abusive buyers and senders...Those red negative feedback in your history are not easily changed b/c that's in another part of our db that's locked. It also doesn't affect your standing in queues or other matching processes.

3. I ballparked Bliz's bad trades...and the trader whose trade officially closed did get in touch with us...

4. wbc1228 -- I'm going to email the original sender to find out about the .hack games....

5. Games that are matched but never traded are automatically removed from our system...this is another example of where we balance the buyer and seller needs. For example, if a trade is matched on Friday and the seller goes away for the weekend he may not be able to confirm until Sunday....by then the game will be on its 3rd and final cycle...if we skip the sender then he will complain that it was unfair...figured 3 cycles is a good compromise b/w buyer and seller.

erock gave a good recommendation that we will look into...thanks erock!

ok I've got to run...will check again tomorrow...

bye!

my trade with ikicksquirrels is taking too long because i'm awaiting feedback from him and can't get my points. help goozex please! i already pm'd the guy, but he hasn't responded and its been 7 days since he received it, according to delivery confirmation...

[quote name='mentos888']my trade with ikicksquirrels is taking too long because i'm awaiting feedback from him and can't get my points. help goozex please! i already pm'd the guy, but he hasn't responded and its been 7 days since he received it, according to delivery confirmation...[/QUOTE]

Wait until atleast a week and a half to two weeks for deliveries. I sent off 3 packages to Kupofather, two of which got there within 3 days and the other took almost a week and a half. Sometimes the USPS likes to go slow.

[quote name='Oberman']Wait until atleast a week and a half to two weeks for deliveries. I sent off 3 packages to Kupofather, two of which got there within 3 days and the other took almost a week and a half. Sometimes the USPS likes to go slow.[/QUOTE]

mentos888 stated the the usps DC# shows that the package has already been delivered. The problem is that the other user is too lazy forgot to mark the game as received which prevents him from getting his points (??? I thought you get the points immediately after confirming the trade).

I would think he meant that he isn't getting the feedback "points" for the transaction (thus possibly preventing him from getting more trade slots). You get your Goozex points right away when you agree to make the trade.

Have you guys seen the Wii games in action? theres a guy on YouTube who posted a bunch of vids of him playing different games...the games themselves are kinda crappy graphics wise, but the way you play them is so friggin cool! Click the link i made below to see boxing on Wii from youtube...

BOXING ON Wii

And I know its still off topic, but I had to share this vid of a Wii commercial like those PC vs. Mac commercials.

PS3 vs. Wii

Now I have a question on topic...

I have been the first in line and active for Fight Night Round 3 on PS2 for about 2 weeks now...I have enough trade points and enough credits for it. I also have plenty of open trades available. Its a full-package I've requested as well. I looked on the now available listings and Fight Night Round 3 full-package is supposedly available. Why am I not getting the match? Is it because someone else has the match and they dont have enough points so its delaying for me? Or is it cause its not really available?

Same for me, I'm first in line to recieve a couple 360 games *cough viva pinata cough* and it's in the available now section...but it's not matching.

[quote name='Oberman']Same for me, I'm first in line to recieve a couple 360 games *cough viva pinata cough* and it's in the available now section...but it's not matching.[/QUOTE]

Somebody posted a bunch of BRAND new 360 games. My understanding is they are a new user and are limited by the new security rules.

[quote name='erock']Somebody posted a bunch of BRAND new 360 games. My understanding is they are a new user and are limited by the new security rules.[/QUOTE]
How do you know that they are brand new?

I think this has already been mentioned, but why are demo discs 300 and 400 points each? I don't think that they will ever be requested at this price...400 points is a good amount. Is there any way this could be changed Goozex? Even at 100 points I don't see them being requested too often

[quote name='erock']Somebody posted a bunch of BRAND new 360 games. My understanding is they are a new user and are limited by the new security rules.[/quote]

This wouldnt effect my problem tho...Fight Night Round 3 is like 2 years old. Id just like to know whats wrong...should I say screw it and just buy the game?

[quote name='elosefast']This wouldnt effect my problem tho...Fight Night Round 3 is like 2 years old. Id just like to know whats wrong...should I say screw it and just buy the game?[/QUOTE]

It didn't have anything to do with the game being new, rather the user. The new security measures allow a new user to trade only a certain amount of games until they get positive feedback.

I happened to notice viva pinata in a batch of games that were released at retail less than 2 weeks ago listed as available for trade.

does anyone here have the account name drunkenmaster?

I'm waiting on a copy of Mars Matrix(dreamcast) and I'll probably be reporting the game as not arriving in a day or so (I want to free up my points if the game is not being sent).
I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a CAG before I sent bad feedback. I'll probably contact the guy directly, but after recent events I really don't trust the word of anyone that isn't a CAG member.

Okay there is something major wrong with this site

since thursday or sometime last week i was matched

Lumines 3 times and every freaking time the trader didnt accept the trade and timed out

today i go and check and i see in recently traded list Lumines

If i was first in liine and was matched WHY did i get jumped over and someone else get this game.

Upset here and need some answers quick

(yes i did have trade credits and open spots)

[quote name='slidecage']Okay there is something major wrong with this site

Lumines 3 times and every freaking time the trader didnt accept the trade and timed out

If i was first in liine and was matched WHY did i get jumped over and someone else get this game.

(yes i did have trade credits and open spots)[/QUOTE]

My guess is that there were more than one copy of Lumines up for trade. You got matched with a bad trader and while you were waiting the next person got matched with a good trader. That's happened to me before.

[quote name='slidecage']Okay there is something major wrong with this site

(yes i did have trade credits and open spots)[/QUOTE]

that was me, I was matched up with lumines.

I was first in line and some new guy had just listed a copy so I was matched immediately. I hadn't been matched at all previously because I didn't have any trade credits, but was matched the next day after buying them.

[quote name='rscaramelo']Hey Rictor, your footy game went out yesterday.

Just wanted to say the Goozex took care of my problem. Just waiting on the feedback to be taken care of. As usual, great service.

RC[/quote]

Wow, that game is taking its sweet time getting here. Did you use Media Mail? I'll give it an extra week or so after the 10 days if it doesn't show up in the 10 day window.

[quote name='ManChowder']that was me, I was matched up with lumines.

I was first in line and some new guy had just listed a copy so I was matched immediately. I hadn't been matched at all previously because I didn't have any trade credits, but was matched the next day after buying them.[/QUOTE]

cool . at least i know my account isnt messed up.

Hey everyone...let me just say there aren't enough hours in the day...

ok let me quickly answer before I run off again...

1. Why no PS3 or Wii yet? B/c we bet those would be just empty pages for the moment...they'll be up shortly though...

2. elosefast -- the guy you were matched with for fight night 3 deleted the game after the match

3. Demo discs were added by our content provider and they had messed up prices for them...we're working on knocking those down...

4. Slidecage -- How did you request the game and how was it offered...in other words did you maybe request full package and it was offered disc only?

The other match was with a completely different sender -- ManChowder, how did you request the game?

we've got a trading tips page coming up soon as a suppliment to our FAQ...it's nothing you guys don't know already but it'll should help as a reference...

i'll check back in later tonight...

[quote name='Goozex']Hey everyone...let me just say there aren't enough hours in the day...

ok let me quickly answer before I run off again...

1. Why no PS3 or Wii yet? B/c we bet those would be just empty pages for the moment...they'll be up shortly though...

2. elosefast -- the guy you were matched with for fight night 3 deleted the game after the match

3. Demo discs were added by our content provider and they had messed up prices for them...we're working on knocking those down...

4. Slidecage -- How did you request the game and how was it offered...in other words did you maybe request full package and it was offered disc only?

The other match was with a completely different sender -- ManChowder, how did you request the game?

we've got a trading tips page coming up soon as a suppliment to our FAQ...it's nothing you guys don't know already but it'll should help as a reference...

i'll check back in later tonight...[/QUOTE]

problem has been fixxed. i can see why it got traded the way it was. someone didnt have credits so i jumped over them. They then had a credit so they was able to get in first again. : )

without looking though the entire system did the sportsman 2 pack for the gba ever get listed so i can put it up : )

[quote name='Goozex']2. elosefast -- the guy you were matched with for fight night 3 deleted the game after the match[/quote]
So what do you suggest I do? Should I put it on hold and re-activate it? Or does it automatically go to the next person who posts that game?

[quote name='Goozex']1. Why no PS3 or Wii yet? B/c we bet those would be just empty pages for the moment...they'll be up shortly though...
[/quote]

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. With stores forcing bundles on people, I'm sure a lot of us have PS3/Wii games we don't want. I even bought a Wii game I didn't want to get in on the TRU 3 games for $105 deal.

Are you sticking to the 1,000 point maximum for games even though the PS3 games retail for $60? I've noticed a lot of new releases are listed on Goozex for retail price, like 600 points for $30 DS games, so you'd think a much more desirable PS3 game would start at 1200 points and drop from there.

Yesterday I got a copy of Wild Arms 3 in the mail.

I found it funny that I received the game; I haven't done anything with Goozex in months. Oh well. I can't complain about getting a free game.

[quote name='Rictor']Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. With stores forcing bundles on people, I'm sure a lot of us have PS3/Wii games we don't want. I even bought a Wii game I didn't want to get in on the TRU 3 games for $105 deal.

Are you sticking to the 1,000 point maximum for games even though the PS3 games retail for $60? I've noticed a lot of new releases are listed on Goozex for retail price, like 600 points for $30 DS games, so you'd think a much more desirable PS3 game would start at 1200 points and drop from there.[/QUOTE]

if they are putting 60 buck games at 1200 pts then some of these RPG games for the ps1 should be around 2000 pts then

WOOOOOOOOO seems my phantasy star universe for the PS2 is shipping this week.

[quote name='slidecage']if they are putting 60 buck games at 1200 pts then some of these RPG games for the ps1 should be around 2000 pts then

WOOOOOOOOO seems my phantasy star universe for the PS2 is shipping this week.[/quote]

Well, that's what I said from the beginning. But there's only a handful of games for PSX that are above $50 and the prices on those tend to be for complete games and fluctuate a lot, which is probably too hard to track in the long run. Games that RETAIL for $60 are a different matter. You start them high and drop them over time.

Hi everyone...hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...
Anybody do a 5:00 a.m. doorbuster thing?
Anybody lucky enough to get a PS3 or Wii?
Anybody hear of Marvel Zombies? -- found it in Borders yesterday...

Anyway....

Regarding points. We haven't put up PS3 and Wii games b/c we don't see a lot of people trading those games yet. Also remember that our points are reflecting the used video game market -- not new. So a $60 PS3 game will probably be around 1000 points used.

Wow thats not really worth it for those PS3/Wii games then. My brother waited overnight from 8 PM till 5 and got a the Panasonic 42" plasma tv from best buy. Good stuff, except for the fact that it's going in my dad's room instead of mine.

I do have a question tho, in the "available now" section of the 360 games, it shows that viva pinata is available...yet it isn't confirming at all. Is there some kind of lock on the game right now or something like that?

man another reason why this is the best site ever

if they all ship and i get them

within the last 4 weeks picked up (just posting major finds)

Gallop racer 2006 (400 pts) would ran be around 40 used on ebay

Phantasy star universe ps2 (700 pts) again would been around 30 on ebay

biggest thing

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II PS2 complete for 650 pts

i was like 10th in line but must been the only one to have pts or credits

(would cost around 50 on ebay)

I was really shocked dark alliance 2 shipped

I emailed you but I may as well post it here too. I mailed a game to a fellow CAG'er about 2 weeks ago. It should have gotten there by now but hasn't. I sent it USPS First Class, so no tracking. I used the label from your site, so it used the Goozex return address. Have you had this item "returned" or is it lost? How do I handle this?

RC

I was matched for "Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords" for the PC. When I added it to "My Requests", I requested the game to be COMPLETE. After the seller confirmed the match, he sent me an email saying that it was incorrectly listed as COMPLETE and he did not have the box and could not find the manual. He was apologetic and offered a free game too. But I want it complete. Is there any way that we can get out of this trade? I want my points and trade credit back.

Oberman, I got matched on another game for the PC with a seller you have given 2 feedback to -- kbreezy04. Is he a reliable trader? I see a negative feedback for him from someone else that the game was never received. His location is "Armed Forces Pacific, USA"

[quote name='Goozex']Hi everyone...hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...
Anybody do a 5:00 a.m. doorbuster thing?
Anybody lucky enough to get a PS3 or Wii?
Anybody hear of Marvel Zombies? -- found it in Borders yesterday...

Anyway....

Regarding points. We haven't put up PS3 and Wii games b/c we don't see a lot of people trading those games yet. Also remember that our points are reflecting the used video game market -- not new. So a $60 PS3 game will probably be around 1000 points used.[/quote]

No doorbuster
Got a Wii on release day
Marvel Zombie is fun! "Hulk...hunnngryyyyy!" You should check out the Marvel Zombies Heroclix. Interesting figures I must say.

Understandable about the ps3/wii price. Still...I think the Wii games could work, since they dont have the same price tag as the PS3. Hopefully you guys can added soon.

[quote name='cheapfrag']
Oberman, I got matched on another game for the PC with a seller you have given 2 feedback to -- kbreezy04. Is he a reliable trader? I see a negative feedback for him from someone else that the game was never received. His location is "Armed Forces Pacific, USA"[/QUOTE]

I don't see why there would be anything wrong with him. I don't remember kbreezy04 specifically, but I've recieved all the games from my requests so far so I don't see why anything would be wrong. If you have a question about the address you could always just message him directly.

Oberman -- The Viva Pinata sender may be new and have a low feedback score and can only send a few games out at once.

rscaramelo -- I'll check to see if we had any games come to our address. This happened last week and I'm not sure if that was yours.

cheapfrag -- unfortunately we can't cancel trades once they've been committed. It's really a technical issue with our database that causes that -- same with removing negative feedback stamps. If you really want out of the trade then go ahead and send me a pm

regarding your trade with kbreezy04 -- it doesn't mean anything that he's on a military base outside of the U.S. -- Postage is the same and its handled by USPS...so don't worry if you see a military address.

icruise -- we'll have the PS3/Wii up sooner than later...

[quote name='Xalaga']No doorbuster
Got a Wii on release day
Marvel Zombie is fun! "Hulk...hunnngryyyyy!" You should check out the Marvel Zombies Heroclix. Interesting figures I must say.
[/quote]

Selling my Heroclix soon...got into it with a friend a few years ago...played once or twice...and then ran out of time...can barely keep up with video gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back