Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Blade']Isn't it only one mission/stage? Takes about 5 minutes to beat the game once, then you can buy DLC in-game for the real ending and beat it again. It's always been $1 on XBL.

It's not really very funny. It's low budget and satirical with an unexpected ending, though.[/QUOTE]

2013051000001h.jpg

This is what I see when I launch the game. I only played through the top one. Took me about 30 minutes but maybe it's because I'm dumb or bad at games.

[quote name='zenii']
2013051000001h.jpg

This is what I see when I launch the game. I only played through the top one. Took me about 30 minutes but maybe it's because I'm dumb or bad at games.[/QUOTE]

Also took me a little under a half-hour when I played it.

It's cute and short.

I don't know if I'd call it particularly funny after the initial premise, but it's in no way offensive in its attempts at comedy. Just a pleasant 25 minutes platformer. (Maybe not worth paying for. I got it in an IndieRoyale.)

[quote name='Eldredpe']Also took me a little under a half-hour when I played it.

It's cute and short.

I don't know if I'd call it particularly funny after the initial premise, but it's in no way offensive in its attempts at comedy. Just a pleasant 25 minutes platformer. (Maybe not worth paying for. I got it in an IndieRoyale.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's good bundle material, but not worth buying individually.

[quote name='spoderman']Yeah it's good bundle material, but not worth buying individually.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, maybe it's not bundles that are devaluing indie games, but it's indie games that are devaluing bundles.

[quote name='sunasun']also just played dlc quest, not bad if you've smoked enough.

and god help us if EA and others take their DLC this far[/QUOTE]

That's part of the reason for my PS2 backlog... a strategic reserve of games. :lol:

[quote name='Eldredpe']Also took me a little under a half-hour when I played it.

It's cute and short.

I don't know if I'd call it particularly funny after the initial premise, but it's in no way offensive in its attempts at comedy. Just a pleasant 25 minutes platformer. (Maybe not worth paying for. I got it in an IndieRoyale.)[/QUOTE]

Alright, I had to check Raptr to see. Looks like I only played it for 25 minutes, so probably 15 minutes collecting everything, then 5 getting the second ending, then another 5 running around aimlessly trying to find something else to do. And there's nothing.

It's cute for an indie game you'll never play again. Has 22 achievements though, and is very easy.

I took me a little over an hour to finish DLC Quest according to Steam. As it was loading my wife called and I was on the phone for about 30 minutes, then I went to get a soda, had a smoke, then my sister in law called to borrow sugar. Actual play time was about 20 minutes though.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Excited to pick up 10,000,000 tomorrow, though. =][/QUOTE]

Wow, just checked it out and that game does indeed look awesome. Something like a Bejeweled RPG, or a Pokemon Puzzle League with story.

I do like Bejeweled and that gameplay vid reminds a little of puzzle quest/kingdoms which is a good thing, eh what the hell I'll pick up 10,000,000 as well. It will only costs a little over $1, I think I can get my money's worth out of it.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I do like Bejeweled and that gameplay vid reminds a little of puzzle quest/kingdoms which is a good thing, eh what the hell I'll pick up 10,000,000 as well. It will only costs a little over $1, I think I can get my money's worth out of it.[/QUOTE]

It's really fun but at the higher difficulties actually starts to get really HARD. I played for about two hours, but then got frustrated with it as the goals to advance became increasingly difficult.

Really fun though - certainly worth picking up for cheap!

[quote name='Palinn']10,000,000 is on sale for $1.69 and I have $1.89 in credit. How convenient. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the 20% code: GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA which makes it $1.36 (.33 off).

[quote name='Blade']Jumped on 10,000,000. Great Steam game and only cost me 36 cents after trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

I know it's going to be in one bundle or other, but what the heck - I had a bit of GMG credit left...

The voucher code GMG30-JLLFD-2CQSC is good for 30% off the Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack and Season Pass.

The new general 20% off code is GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ.

[quote name='Motoki']Finally a decent deal on Tales of Monkey Island that actually activates on Steam.

$7 with the 20% code GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ.[/QUOTE]

I'd wait - it's bound to show up in an Indie Royale bundle sooner or later, which you should be able to get for $5 max (or cheaper in the trade thread).

[quote name='Killbomb']The voucher code GMG30-JLLFD-2CQSC is good for 30% off the Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack and Season Pass.

The new general 20% off code is GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, after looking into Kreig, I'm kinda tempted to splash out $7 for him. I love glass cannons. I'm also thinking we won't see much better for a while.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Don't forget the 20% code: GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA which makes it $1.36 (.33 off).[/QUOTE]

A late thank-you and yes I applied the coupon too. :D

[quote name='asheskitty']Hmm, after looking into Kreig, I'm kinda tempted to splash out $7 for him. I love glass cannons. I'm also thinking we won't see much better for a while.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I gave in for $7. Ended up being $5.xx after some leftover credit. Feel pretty confident it won't go lower until at least the Steam summer sale.

[quote name='seamoss']I'd wait - it's bound to show up in an Indie Royale bundle sooner or later, which you should be able to get for $5 max (or cheaper in the trade thread).[/QUOTE]

It probably doesn't matter, but wasn't that one an exception from their usual independent developing/publishing in that Lucasarts actually published it?

[quote name='seamoss']I'd wait - it's bound to show up in an Indie Royale bundle sooner or later, which you should be able to get for $5 max (or cheaper in the trade thread).[/QUOTE]

lol that's what I'm doing. Not buying any telltale games ;).. well, aside from The Walking Dead ages ago.

[quote name='asheskitty']Tome Raider is $13.60 (steam) after GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ

Tempting, but I'm leery of paying that much for a Squeenix game unless I really want to play it *right now*.[/QUOTE]

I do want to play it right now, but ugh.. I feel like it'll be $10 in less than a week at this point lol. $10 is definitely my buy price for it though.

[quote name='spoderman']I do want to play it right now, but ugh.. I feel like it'll be $10 in less than a week at this point lol. $10 is definitely my buy price for it though.[/QUOTE]

^_^ $10 was my set buy-point too... But even at $10 you want to play it some pretty soon before it falls down the stairs to $7.50 & $5. Fortunately I'd gotten my $10 worth of Hitman Abs before that happened.

I went ahead and bit... 10GB sure will take me a while to DL though, especially with all the other games I still need to download.

Bit on Tomb Raider. Apparently I had $3 in GMG credit from a previous order or something. Effectively brought it to $10.60 and a price I couldn't say no to for what I hear is a great game.

I feel like FIFA at $8 and Tomb Raider at $13.xx are good enough for their own thread. Is there some sort of protocol about this? I'm new here.

[quote name='speedracer']I feel like FIFA at $8 and Tomb Raider at $13.xx are good enough for their own thread. Is there some sort of protocol about this? I'm new here.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about starting a thread for the soccer game deals so if you want to feel free, these deals get buried in this thread.

bread's done
Back