Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy $19.99 at Walmart

I checked the Walmarts around my area and couldn't even find this game. Would someone be willing to buy this game for me? I'd pay cost + shipping + a little extra for your time.

If anyone wants a copy of Grimgrimoire, my store is loaded. $28 shipped to US, $30 to Canada. This covers cost ($20) + tax ($1.30) + bubble mailer ($0.75) + paypal fee ($1.20) + shipping ($2.15) + my gas and time ($2.60).

PM me and I'll check Monday if there are any available. They weren't exactly flying off the shelf. If they are, I'll PM you back letting you know I got one and provide you my paypal info.

The Christiansburg, VA Wal-Mart has Grim Grimoire. The place was a madhouse or I would've check for Rogue Galaxy and Shining Force EXA. I nearly bought it but I realized the used copy I got at EBstop is out of it's 7 day warranty window so I'd be stuck with two copies or I'd have to get rid of the used one, probably at a loss.

Damn..my local Walmart has nothing no Command and Conquer 3 in the nearest vicinity..oh wellz, I'll pick up Shining Force EXA tomorrow or something.

[quote name='gpn']Thanks, OP! Picked one up at the El Cajon store in San Diego this morning.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I picked one up at El Cajon too for a mere $19.82! I couldn't believe they actually had it in stock. Thanks for the tip Chainsaw.

What Walmart.com says about Shining Force EXA for me:

"We found no stores within 100 miles of 11779 that carry this product. Please try a new search. (In-stock status is approximate and was last updated on 12/01/2007 at 5:20 AM, E.T.)"

Interesting, I bought 2 tonight and there was at least 4 left...

Thanks alot Chainsaw, just picked up my copy. I'll probably not get to it for a while though, thanks to my Wii backlog from TRU. Maybe I'll take some leave to get caught up.

[quote name='AlphakirA']What Walmart.com says about Shining Force EXA for me:

"We found no stores within 100 miles of 11779 that carry this product. Please try a new search. (In-stock status is approximate and was last updated on 12/01/2007 at 5:20 AM, E.T.)"

Interesting, I bought 2 tonight and there was at least 4 left...[/quote]

Could they have missed it due to the recent price drop?

My friend and I each picked up a copy of Grim Grimoire today. Plenty of Shining Force & Rogue Galaxies left.

Command & Conquer 3 was still $40, though. Bummer. :(

[quote name='neonglow']I checked the Walmarts around my area and couldn't even find this game. Would someone be willing to buy this game for me? I'd pay cost + shipping + a little extra for your time.[/QUOTE]what is your area Mr California cagger??

I planning on hitting up Wal Mart by Magic Mountain & the one at Stevenson's Ranch (valencia) on monday after work to look for this game, perhaps your experiences may save me some time???

I went to the Walmart on Lawrenceville Hwy near Hugh Howell Rd in Lawrencevile, GA and got the last (I think) Rogue Galaxy and one of the 3-4 GrimGrimoires. They rang up 19.82 each. So yeah, any GA CAG's, there are some GG's left there. You have to look in the PS2 section on the right side of the security cases at the bottom. It is turned on its spine but you can clearly read its title (they are near copies of The Simpsons Game).

[quote name='Fatesealer']I went to the Walmart on Lawrenceville Hwy near Hugh Howell Rd in Lawrencevile, GA and got the last (I think) Rogue Galaxy and one of the 3-4 GrimGrimoires. They rang up 19.82 each. So yeah, any GA CAG's, there are some GG's left there. You have to look in the PS2 section on the right side of the security cases at the bottom. It is turned on its spine but you can clearly read its title (they are near copies of The Simpsons Game).[/quote]

Awesome, I'm going to hit the Winder store today. They had plenty of copies last I remember.

damn, each week for the past 5 months I've stopped in walmart to check if EXA dropped price. Great news, I hope they still have one of the two copies they've had for the past 5 months!

Saw some Rogue Galaxy at my local Walmart as well. I would be more incline to jump on it if I don't already have to Persona 3 and Tales of Abyss to finish up. I might just end up grabbing RG the next time I'm in Walmart.

CRAP! About two weeks ago I saw Shining Force EXA on a rack with $19.82 games, but since it was not labeled with a price I assumed it was being placed there as overstock from the main case. It was a valid assumption since Wal-Mart NEVER has any good deals (until now of course). Hopefully, at least one copy is still at that store (though the in store locator on the website doesn't show any).

Just picked up one of the two last Shining Force Exa's. Marked $49.88 but rings up $19.82. There is one more left in the State College, PA walmart on N. Atherton.

Confirmed Rogue Galaxy for Clarion, PA...I was unable to find SF:EXA and GG, but that's okay

Maybe this is universal for RG? The price was $19.82 in the glass box...so I dunno?

Just came from the Bellingham, WA Walmart and picked up one of the last 2 Shining Force EXA for 19.99..you have to ask them to scan it, as it's sticker is 49.99

My Wal-Mart (Bloomington-Normal, IL) still had Okami @ $39.99 :/

They did have EXA, GG, and RG @ $19.99 though

picked up Grimoire!

My local walmart in N. Las Vegas off Craig st. has rogue and exa both for this price, about 5-6 copies of each if any cags in the area wanna pick em up.

Great prices for any of these games, people should go buy Grim Grimoire though to support Vanillaware so they hopefully keep bringing the awesome 2D sprite games to the states...

[quote name='schuerm26']Does Shining Force EXA play like Shining Force NEO?[/quote]

I would say almost exactly the same yet for some reason EXA is better .... don't know why it just seems like it.

Found about 6 or 7 SF's at one WalMart yesterday (only picked up two however) and 6-7 Grim's at another (picked up 3) :whistle2:D THANKS OP!!!!

[quote name='AlphakirA']Found about 6 or 7 SF's at one WalMart yesterday (only picked up two however) and 6-7 Grim's at another (picked up 3) :whistle2:D THANKS OP!!!![/quote]

Why are you picking up so many copies of each of these games?

You are not going to turn any big profits on them

SLC, UT had a few of each, and they're all mark with 19.xx. Just picked up shining force exa, since already got the other 2 a while back at full price :(

nabbed exa, rg & grim all for 19.82 each at the one in vegas on rainbow & spring mtn. no edf though thanks op :)

[quote name='lockey']nabbed exa, rg & grim all for 19.82 each at the one in vegas on rainbow & spring mtn. no edf though thanks op :)[/quote]

Sorry for asking but, what's 'edf'???

earth defense force for 360 had a brain fart and some reason thought it was $20 at walmart but it was a price drop from circuit city. kinda bad when i start mixing up different threads together. sorry for that :)

Just left my store (again). I've not been to Walmart in months and now I go twice in a three-day period? Crazy.

Anyway, no SF:Exa. Rogue Galaxy has caught the $19.82 bug and there are still about 5 copies of GrimGrimoire.

My offer to pick up either still stands. PM me if interested ($28 shipped for either).

[quote name='l337m4573rpyr0']Has anyone spotted GrimGrimoire and rogue galaxy in the buffalo, ny area?[/quote]
Lockport and Bradford for RG, Every time i search for GG it says no matches

I picked up Rogue Galaxy at a Vegas Walmart at Nellis & Stewart.

I didn't see any of the other games there. Rogue Galaxy was the only one I wanted anyway. It looked like they had about 4 left.

If I see any around where I live I'll pick up a few extra copies that'll be open for trades....IF I can find any.

Picked up Rogue Galaxy and Shining Force, may go back and get Grim Grimoire. They had at least 4 copies of each at my local Walmart, can pick up extras for trade if i end up going back for GG.

[quote name='opportunity777']Definite YMMV. My closest Walmart still has Monster Rancher 4 at $49.xx. Maybe you should put YMMV in the topic title.[/QUOTE]

Heh, Walmart is ALWAYS YMMV. The one I work at still has copies of Eternal Darkness - at $50 a pop. Yikes.

EDIT: Correction - the one I worked at. Quit today, couldn't stand the place. >_

[quote name='dhelor']Heh, Walmart is ALWAYS YMMV. The one I work at still has copies of Eternal Darkness - at $50 a pop. Yikes.[/quote]

Yeah my local walmart has Shadows of Destiny at $50. I went back and didnt buy any others yet but they have 4-5 of GG left.

I will trade them for the following

SF EXA
SPiderman friend or foe ps2
Zelda PH
Marvel Ultimate Alliance gold
SMT DDS 1
SMT Nocturne

bread's done
Back