Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy $19.99 at Walmart

Scored the last SF EXA at the Dekalb, IL WM.
They had Disgae 2 for $20 also, but I passed.

None of the above mentioned at the Batavia, IL WM.

ijust bought shining force exa for$19.98 at the walmart in dunlap/goshen indiana store.they had one more copy,and they still had disgaea 2 and hot shots tennis for $19.99

Found a bunch of Game and Go kits for the DS for $12,
has case, stylii and Elite Beat Agents.

Bought it for the case, gonna sell/trade the game :)

The Walmart in Tucson, AZ on 1st and Wetmore has GrimGrimoire and Shining Force EXA for 20.00. The Walmart by the Foothills Mall has GrimGrimoire and Rogue Galaxy for 20.00 if anybody is interested and lives there.

Woot
Scored a Tale of the Abyss. They had about 10 left at the Showers/El Camino in Mountain View, CA location. Also saw some Rogue Galaxy in the bargain bin for same price ($19.82).
Couldn't find SF:EXA though. :(

hmm. My Wal-Mart HAS Disgae 2, but it's behind the glass and priced @ 39.99$. Should I ask a clerk to check it for me? I don't want to be a douche and ask 'em to check it, and then pass if it's still rings-up 39.99$... ROTFL

[quote name='sirplue']hmm. My Wal-Mart HAS Disgae 2, but it's behind the glass and priced @ 39.99$. Should I ask a clerk to check it for me? I don't want to be a douche and ask 'em to check it, and then pass if it's still rings-up 39.99$... ROTFL[/quote]

Go ahead and ask them. I did so back during that FF:Tactics for $5 glitch, and the clerk was cool with it. I just said that I heard about a sale on a particular title, and wanted to confirm. The clerk got some keys, unlocked the case, scanned FFT, then apologized for it not being on sale.

this last weekend i bought 2 copies of tales of the abyss for $19.98 at the dunlap/goshen indiana walmart.there was 3 more left.thus far at my walmart i have found:
grim grimoire-$19.99
disgaia 2-$19.99
shining force exa-$19.99
hot shots tennis-$19.99
tales of the abyss-$19.98

went to walmart on sunday and found grimgrimoire and sf: exa for $19.88. no tales of the abyss :( i'll gladly trade 1 or the other for that game, lmk if anyone is willing.

[quote name='sirplue']hmm. My Wal-Mart HAS Disgae 2, but it's behind the glass and priced @ 39.99$. Should I ask a clerk to check it for me? I don't want to be a douche and ask 'em to check it, and then pass if it's still rings-up 39.99$... ROTFL[/QUOTE]

My Walmart had it priced wrong in the case as well. Just make them do their job : )

I found Grim Grimoire and Rogue Galaxy for 19.82 each, plus tax. Haven't found Shining Force EXA yet :cry:

What's messed up is, I noticed those DS Game-N-Go Kits for 20 bucks each, and I thought maybe I'd come back for the Elite Beat Agents kit. Then I noticed a Star Fox Command kit for the same price! I had just bought that game, on its own, at Circuit City during the 20% off sale for 24 dollars!!! :bomb: Good thing I didn't open it ;) They also had Polaris, True Swing Golf, some ATV game and GBA game kits...
Major thanks to OP!

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']My Walmart had it priced wrong in the case as well. Just make them do their job : )[/QUOTE]

The associates in the electronics dept. are the laziest employees...next to the employees in the electronics dept. at K-Mart.

[quote name='sirplue']hmm. My Wal-Mart HAS Disgae 2, but it's behind the glass and priced @ 39.99$. Should I ask a clerk to check it for me? I don't want to be a douche and ask 'em to check it, and then pass if it's still rings-up 39.99$... ROTFL[/quote]
I had them price check it for me the other day, and it still rang up as $39.99. There's a copy around here at Toys 'R' Us, too, but instead of the $10 clearance price a bunch of people have reported, it's $49.99 there. :cry:

[quote name='sasukekun']Saw Xenosaga 3 marked down to $19.82 at Moreno Valley, CA Super Walmart[/quote]
Saw it at $19.99 new at Gamestop the other day. May just be a universal drop.

Anyone want to pick up a copy of Rogue Galaxy and Xenosaga III for me? I can totally do Paypal and add a few extra bucks for shipping & doing me a favor. PM me. No Walmarts in NYC... I think the nearest one is in LI or Jersey.

[quote name='Chronis']GG from $20? I'll definitely bite! And if I can't get Rogue Galaxy at Target for $13, I'l' definitely pick it up at at Walmart too.[/quote]

No More Heroes.........ROCKS!!! (music is kickass!)

my walmart still has eternal darkness for $49.99 lol.

[quote name='tokki']Anyone want to pick up a copy of Rogue Galaxy and Xenosaga III for me? I can totally do Paypal and add a few extra bucks for shipping & doing me a favor. PM me. No Walmarts in NYC... I think the nearest one is in LI or Jersey.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Grabbed the last copy of Shining Force EXA at my walmart. it was buried behind the glass, stacked up against the side. Very happy :) Totally didn't expect to find one and was just browsing while there for something else.

If you guys are having problems finding these games, PM me. The Walmart 20 min from here has...

GrimGrimoire
Shining Force EXA
Rogue Galaxy

Those I know for sure...so PM me offers (either for my tradelist or Paypal), and next time I head out there, I'll do some CAG shopping!

picked up rogue galaxy at the cerritos, ca walmart for 20$ this past weekend

i think i got the last one, didnt see shining force or grim grimoire :/

I picked up the only copy of Xenosaga 3 for $20 when it was in the bin, and I keep seeing copies of Grimgrimoire but I'm not sure if it's worth the cash. They just dumped some more stuff into the bin, including Disgae, but it rang out at 29.99 instead of 20. I did pick up Tales of the Abyss for 20, which was new in the bin, so you might want to add it to the list.

I don't have a Walmart near me, so if anyone could pick me up a copy of GrimGrimoire I will gladly pay them back with extra for shipping and being so kind to do so. :D

Picked up one of two copies of Tales of the Abyss ($19.99) from my Wal-Mart.

Will definitely look for Xenosaga III (though I thought that was already $20 at GS?).

[quote name='sasukekun']Saw Xenosaga 3 marked down to $19.82 at Moreno Valley, CA Super Walmart[/quote]

A few copies at Mountain View (Showers & California), CA location. Also a quite a few Tales of the Abyss left for same price.

bread's done
Back