Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy $19.99 at Walmart

Stopped by my Walmart, scanned the UPC of Grim Grimoire and SF Exa...both came up $19.82 but no luck finding either game. Exa came up on walmart.com at $49.82, but apparently the website & store are 2 separate entities...so I can't get the $19.82 price from the website..going to check another WM tomorrow...

Walmart near golf mills in IL, had a bunch of Rouge Galaxy and one or two Shining Force. They were in a big bin with a bunch of junk DVD's and games.

No luck for me in the Boston area. Stopped @ two walmarts. They were even ghetto for walmarts (of course I haven't been to one for a few years so maybe I forgot just how ghetto Walmart was).

One just had the games all tossed into one case piled up so you couldn't see any of the spines or titles behind a locked glass. I had one of the workers unlock it so I could dig through, but it got tiring after a while and I couldn't find any. It was a mess though there entire game inventory shoved in one case so you can't see anything. Even worse than the local Kmarts I stopped into looking for clearance games before.

Second Walmart wasn't much better. Games weren't in alphabetical order or seperated by console, just mixed together. I did find about 8 or so copies of Tony Hawk 3 for the N64, but I just decided to leave those sitting on the shelf where I found them.

I've checked all the local walmarts and no luck. If anyone picks up and an extra copy I will be happy to reimburse them for their trouble.

Grim Grimoire. Fount a copy of it, and they have plenty of Shining Force EXA's left when I was there, but I didnt find any Rogue Galaxy. So if anyone wants a sealed copy of Grim Grimoire hit me up before I decide to unseal it and play it hahaha.

I know this isn't the trade forum, but I'd like to put this out there: all of you, CML for Grim Grimoire, please. Will do a trade + cash combo if needed.

Hey if anyone finds a copy of Shining Force EXA or Grim Grimoire, can u please grab it for me and i'll reimburse you plus extra for your trouble. Thanks guys

I will go back to my Walmart and check again.
I know I saw Grimmore.
Should I get Rogue Galaxy at that price?

I wish I could get it cheaper, but that's only at K-Mart :( And Target :(

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Game Crazy is so far!
But thank you for the info!

Nevermind, lol.
All the game crazy near me say 40 bucks.
:([/quote]

My bad, it musta have been a holiday special or something....I just called and it is back to $40. Once again, sorry for the misinformation.:cry:

[quote name='Knoxximus']My bad, it musta have been a holiday special or something....I just called and it is back to $40. Once again, sorry for the misinformation.:cry:[/quote]

Got my hopes and killed them :( lol.
Anyways,
Thanks non the less.I guess my Cheap Ass will have to keep looking.

Probably just buy for 20, with all the gas i'm spending.

Anyone be able to trade a GrimGrimoire for a Rogue Galaxy or Shining Force EXA?
I can't find GrimGrimoire at the WalMart near me (although they somehow got 2 copies of Shining Force EXA all of a sudden...)

PM me please!

Ton of copies of Grim at the Walmart in Cherry Hill NJ - the one that borders Camden. I suppose Wizard based strategy games don't have as big an attach rate in the hood.

Lucky me! I found 1 last copy each of Grim Grimoire and Shining Force...and they were marked down to $12.50. Anybody else finding them this cheap?

[quote name='jah2004']Lucky me! I found 1 last copy each of Grim Grimoire and Shining Force...and they were marked down to $12.50. Anybody else finding them this cheap?[/quote]

:bomb:

I went to the SUPER ghetto WalMart in LA, the one way down Crenshaw in the Crenshaw Plaza...they had a bunch of Grim Grimoire and Shining Force EXA in the case, but no indication of a mark down and I didn't price check them since I have them. Also I believe they had Rogue Galaxy...if not the Sears in that mall had a ton of them in the clearance bin so hopefully they are $20 at most.

Unfortunately the Sears didn't have Persona 3 which the online site claims they do have available for store pick up.

No clearance game bins at WalMart but a bunch of bins stuffed with DVDs, from the look of them mostly older crap. The store was a complete warzone.

Edit: Apparently Sears has Rogue Galaxy clearanced for like $10. If anyone is interested in a swap, I would be willing to go and get any of the games but only for trade for some of the Circuit City clearance games, mainly Mario and Luigi Partners in Time DS and Metal Slug Anthology Wii. Check my post in the CC clearance games thread on game trading for what else I'm looking for.

I got a sealed copy of Grim, up for trade or paypal. PM me about it.
My wal-mart (Louisville,KY-Westport Rd one) also had copies of shining force exa if anyone wants me to pick up a copy for them.

My local Walmart restocked Grimgrimoire. I purchased the last about a month back (when the thread first started) and when I went by today they had a load of them in the case. Still marked $19.82.

One Wal-Mart around me has
0-Grim. I got the last one
3-Shining Force Exa.
2-Rogue Galaxy.
Let me know if anyone wants me to grab a copy.

Walmarts in Northwestern Arkansas either have one or none left on each title (was looking for Rogue Galaxy; no, I do not drive all over the place just for games)

While I found the games I was looking for (thanks OP), since now the local WMs don't have any of the titles left, I cannot help those that need a copy and cannot find one.

Some WM locations looked like a typhoon hit the discount game bin/rack...something else went down?

The Wal-Mart Supercenter in Clayton, NC has several copies of both Rogue Galaxy and GG. I don't think I came across the other game, though. :|

Tommorow I will have 60-80$ on a walmart gift car. so i will be buying 2 copies of GG that was at a walmart and another game (shining force or rogue) So i will be selling 3 copies. Send me a PM for info and whoever does gets first dibs on the sale.

i picked up grimoire las t week for $29.99 at my local walmart,and seen disgaia 2 and hot shot tennis for $19.99 as well.dunlap/goshen indiana walmart store.

Finally found a GrimGrimoire at the only wal-mart around that i hadnt checked. Now in 10 years i might actually get around to playing it.

Saw a few GG and Rogue Galaxy for $19.82 at Story Road location in San Jose, CA. Also saw Disgae 2, but dont remember the price.

Wish they had SF instead.

[quote name='DrNo888']Saw a few GG and Rogue Galaxy for $19.82 at Story Road location in San Jose, CA. Also saw Disgae 2, but dont remember the price.

Wish they had SF instead.[/quote]

YOU MUST REMEMBER! O_O

If anyone is looking for Rogue Galaxy & has Shining Force or Grim Grimoire, PM me. Thanks. My Wal-Mart didn't have any :(

The W-M in Columbus, Indiana near I-65 and IN-46 had copies of all three of these when I was there yesterday. I picked up a GG, left two of those; they had at least one SFEXA and RG as of 4 PM.

All three titles available at the WM in Grenada, MS as of last week. I bought one GG for myself, and left multiple copies of all three.

bread's done
Back