= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
So I played AoS HD for a bit and it's pretty fun playing against other people.  Like Rolling Skull said it's pretty much like Wartech, and the attack/dodge mechanics reminds me of Virtual-On.  Overall I'm enjoying it so far.

In on 1C Bundle for Dawn of Magic 1 + BorderZone + Bonuses ($1).

So, when do we get Steam-keys on some of those bonuses that are listed to get them?

(i.e. Men of War: Red Tide + Condemned Heroes; Reign: Conflict of Nations; Death to Spies: Gold; XIII Century: Gold)

So, when do we get Steam-keys on some of those bonuses that are listed to get them?

(i.e. Men of War: Red Tide + Condemned Heroes; Reign: Conflict of Nations; Death to Spies: Gold; XIII Century: Gold)
I just logged in and they had shown up.

they been there since u brought it mysterd i now have too many extras eheh

...fine.  $10 for 30 games I'll never play.  I'm down.

I should really probably seek some sort of professional help.

Hints for next bonus game (I think it's the final one, if I'm understanding Jonny correctly):

- Added to greenlight this month
- Not a shmup or VN

My guess is Vanguard Princess

still debating on what if any to buy from 1c sale with steam keys, any thing besides kings bounty that people like?
I ended up getting Fantasy Wars because...honestly I don't know, looked like something I might enjoy if I ever played it, but obviously that has barely a chance in hell of happening, so I'm pretending it was a bonus and I actually bought Death to Spies (which I wanted for some reason)...

Sorry about the double post, but just for the record the missing keys on the bonus games for the 1C bundle were do to them running out. Apparently they are getting more, but myself and others in the chat still don't have them, so if anyone is just now buying the bundle I figured it was worth mentioning.

Sorry about the double post, but just for the record the missing keys on the bonus games for the 1C bundle were do to them running out. Apparently they are getting more, but myself and others in the chat still don't have them, so if anyone is just now buying the bundle I figured it was worth mentioning.
I was missing keys but it looks like they are there now.

I still haven't bought the D2 bundle. None of the bonuses have pushed me over the edge and I am getting a little irritated. Japanese games are supposed to be cool! What is up with this bundle?

Looking at the Doujin Bundle... Armed Seven looks GREAT. Is it recommended? Also, I don't think I ever played a "bullet hell" game. Only SHMUPS like Jamestown, Beat Hazard and such (recently at least). I used to love the genre on NES/SNES/Genesis. Are bullet hell games a lot different? Any recommendations or games to avoid on the bundle?

Buying the bundle solely for the untitled album. Meishi Smile supported last bundle with providing an album and he collab'd to help produce this album

Any thoughts on the Bass Bundle 2?  Not generally my genre of music, so I don't really know anything about what it is offering.

Any thoughts on the Bass Bundle 2? Not generally my genre of music, so I don't really know anything about what it is offering.
I got it - I don't think I've missed any of these $1 music Groupees bundles since I always find at least an album or two that I like. Ihaven't listened to it yet, but you can always listen to the short previews in the bundle page or look the artists/albums up on Bandcamp.

Oh, and the Groupees Bundle of the Damned 2 starts in a couple of hours. From the trailer:

Lucius
Survivor Squad
Undead Legions
Port Mortem: One Must Die
Collide
Alone Architect
Neverside: This Is Our Gun
47 Decembers
and tons of bonuses

Only the first four look like games - the rest is music & comics. Hopefully the bonuses will be good.

Looking at the Doujin Bundle... Armed Seven looks GREAT. Is it recommended? Also, I don't think I ever played a "bullet hell" game. Only SHMUPS like Jamestown, Beat Hazard and such (recently at least). I used to love the genre on NES/SNES/Genesis. Are bullet hell games a lot different? Any recommendations or games to avoid on the bundle?
Jamestown has most of the skills you need for boolet hell.

Exceed 3rd and Kamui are my favorites. Exceed 2nd is quite good for an Ikaruga clone. Note that you should not expect to get to the end of either Exceed game without a lot of practice but they are decent.

Armed Seven is very good as well.

Skip Exceed 1 but get the soundtrack. Suguri is good for a Virtua On/Senko No Ronde clone. (If that doesn't make sense, imagine the girls are reskinned giant mechas and they control more like giant mechas than standard shump little girl heroines.)

Lucius looks pretty creepy, I'l probably pick up the bundle just for that. Build a Greenlight Bundle 4 starts at the same time as the Bundle of the Damned, but there's no video announcement, just drawings. And I have no idea what any of them are supposed to be.

rainking187 said:
Lucius looks pretty creepy, I'l probably pick up the bundle just for that. Build a Greenlight Bundle 4 starts at the same time as the Bundle of the Damned, but there's no video announcement, just drawings. And I have no idea what any of them are supposed to be.
They're going to be

wait for it

MINE!!!!!

lol, I amuse myself.

Really? That does seem knid of weird. I've been debating on getting Deo for a little while now going to for sure go for that. Motoki and I have been in talks with the Deo developers about possible Steam keys if greenlit and it seems like they are most probably willing...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/131064456
Yeah.. I saw someone ask ShiftySlug about it in support chat. Shifty's response was that Frozen Hearth doesn't come with a desura key because the online activation key is the same as the one Desura provides.. which seems like a crappy reason. Not sure if I want it now, since we're not getting Desura keys. I suppose it won't matter much as long as it gets greenlit.

Burn Zombie Burn is a pretty fun twin-stick shooter and as the first bonus in the Damned 2 bundle it's worth it for $1.  Plus you get all the other crap, too.

I don’t know if Lucius has been patched, but that game made me sick (past groupees bundle) . Atrocious loading times, several minutes waiting, don't matter if the same level. And the game is so slow pacing and clueless...

The game really had potential, but is a pain to play. If it was enhanced later through some patches, please let me know.

Interested in Lucious.

So, is anyone into the music by Collide?

Never heard of them - but from those samples, they kind of remind of Chiasm.

Of course, you know - Collide was out way before Emileigh Rohn (Chiasm) was.

Yeah.. I saw someone ask ShiftySlug about it in support chat. Shifty's response was that Frozen Hearth doesn't come with a desura key because the online activation key is the same as the one Desura provides.. which seems like a crappy reason. Not sure if I want it now, since we're not getting Desura keys. I suppose it won't matter much as long as it gets greenlit.
Th dev said the same thing on the Greenlight page, but I understood that to mean that the "activation" key would get you a Desura copy by putting it into Desura? Maybe I misread it.

Yeah, all I want is Frozen Hearth. Looks like I need to wait for the 'buy one' event.
+1. A bunch of platformers + Zigfrak, which I have from Indiegamestand.

Man, you've played way too much Vampire: Bloodlines!
One of the few games in recent years I've finished and at least tried to replay here and there, over the years.

Usually around Halloween every year, I either end-up reinstalling it (if it ain't on my PC - that ain't happened since I bought this PC, since I refuse to uninstall it) and playing it again for a bit of time.

One of the few games in recent years I've finished and at least tried to replay here and there, over the years.

Usually around Halloween every year, I either end-up reinstalling it (if it ain't on my PC - that ain't happened since I bought this PC, since I refuse to uninstall it) and playing it again for a bit of time.
u sure my zombies mutants xenomorphs says u crazy also aj say to me to tell u go to heell mysterd

I was always crazy. :p

And rumor has it AJ is supposedly dating Punk, BTW.
that guy a fool she isnt he has no proof and u know what the world need is reespect they say at raw aj is pregenat that how disgracful wrestling fans are. punk is still dating lita so it might be person gossiping

that guy a fool she isnt he has no proof and u know what the world need is reespect they say at raw aj is pregenat that how disgracful wrestling fans are. punk is still dating lita so it might be person gossiping
Konnan of WCW has said otherwise.

That's the latest rumor around - he left Lita and is now w/ AJ Lee.

Take it w/ a grain of salt, for now.

bread's done
Back