= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the guy who owns the site that we pay whenever we buy a DIG bundle. Yeah, the one guy who runs the whole site.

groupees has another preorder up curated by WGN ($1 minimum) for 6 greenlight games.

The current trend appears to be that groupees likes to maintain 6-7 bundles at once.  Hope that their server bugs have been fixed.

The Be Mine 20 games are up on Tremor, just to let the bros know. Prices are in the higher range and quantities are limited too. Glad I got Shadowgate and Pier Solar by trading some cheap Steam trading cards.

Its $1 so I'll probably get it. I wonder if they'll have problems starting the bundle again. I guess Madjoki didn't want to bother if the timing is messed up again.

Man they got you guys good. They could put a dick in a box and you'd still Buy That For A Dollar because OMG Mystery! It's only a dollar!

What are the chances of Poopees having something good in a bundle they think so low of they set the pre-order amount for one dollar?

Plus it's WGN and almost all those WGN bundles are shite.

Uh you just keep on thinking that's Madjokiing then. Have fun with that. Go on and give Poopees your money blind.
But how can you not like the...

A Canadian, an American and a China man are stranded on a deserted island. The Canadian tells the others that he will be in charge of food. American volunteers to be in charge of water and the Chinese man says he will be in charge of supplies. They split up to do their jobs and decide to meet up later. When the Canadian and the American return, there is no sign of the Chinese man. Days pass by, but they still can't find their friend. One day as they are walking along a path, the Chinese man jumps from the bushes and yells "SUPPLIES!"

Man they got you guys good. They could put a dick in a box and you'd still Buy That For A Dollar because OMG Mystery! It's only a dollar!

What are the chances of Poopees having something good in a bundle they think so low of they set the pre-order amount for one dollar?

Says the man who is proud to announce that he's playing "Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder" in his CAG headline....;)

Because everyone was thinking it:

200.gif

Jokes on them a dick for a $1 is a steal of a deal brb pre-ordering x5

You make a good point.

On the other hand, it's only a dollar.

...A Canadian, an American and a China man are stranded on a deserted island. The Canadian tells the others that he will be in charge of food. American volunteers to be in charge of water and the Chinese man says he will be in charge of supplies. They split up to do their jobs and decide to meet up later. When the Canadian and the American return, there is no sign of the Chinese man. Days pass by, but they still can't find their friend. One day as they are walking along a path, the Chinese man jumps from the bushes and yells "SUPPLIES!"...
Reported for der crass racial stereotyping.

Gott im Himmel. Vot a pile of schmidt.

Edit: Although, the two at the bottom, I assume bonuses, look ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at people talking about the quality of games in an indie bundle. Seriously? The only reason anyone should care about bundles is for +1's.

bread's done
Back