Groupon: Purchase a $15 eBay Gift Certificate for $7

Just attempted to use my coupon. Paypal simply resulted in "unable to complete order" followed by "you've used this payment method three times" bullshit. Try my debit and credit cards, different messages same result.

Give up and create a new account only to find the coupon code no longer works.

FFS....

[quote name='nypickle']I was telling my g/f the exact same thing last night after I was considering buying the Ebay GC to buy an Amazon GC only to see idiots pay $5 than what the giftcard is actually worth.[/QUOTE]

2 words: money laundering.

I ordered one yesterday but did not sign in (since I couldn't find the deal when I was). It wasn't the mobile site (couldn't find the deal there either). I should still get in right?

Thanks OP, just used mine on ebay to buy 4 dsi microfiber cleaning cloths. They were $3.99 each and free shipping so I paid $0.96 difference basically paying $2 each for them. I can't find those anywhere and my blue dsi had one of the cloths with it and I kept it when I sold it but can't find it anywhere. They are official nintendo white ones with the ds and camera and music note logo's on them. The seller still has 3 of them left so if anyone wants a good cloth to clean their 3ds screen I suggest those because $3.99 is a great deal on them. By the way you just want to use water with them.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Just attempted to use my coupon. Paypal simply resulted in "unable to complete order" followed by "you've used this payment method three times" bullshit. Try my debit and credit cards, different messages same result.

Give up and create a new account only to find the coupon code no longer works.

FFS....[/QUOTE]

I haven't used my codes yet since I thought I could save em for later. Are the codes being shutdown by eBay now?

[quote name='Donut2922']I haven't used my codes yet since I thought I could save em for later. Are the codes being shutdown by eBay now?[/QUOTE]

I am an idiot and posted this in the wrong thread, meant to post it in the d2d weshop thread. Deleting now, my apologies.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I ordered one yesterday but did not sign in (since I couldn't find the deal when I was). It wasn't the mobile site (couldn't find the deal there either). I should still get in right?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't signed in either, and I still haven't received an email after the purchase. I just bought something on eBay which I could have used the coupon on, too!

What a POS site. First and last time I'll use them (unless it really benefits me, especially after their horrendous Super Bowl ads).

I bought this yesterday afternoon but have not heard anything since. Not even an order confirmation. Is that normal or did I get screwed?

[quote name='crunchewy']I bought this yesterday afternoon but have not heard anything since. Not even an order confirmation. Is that normal or did I get screwed?[/QUOTE]

i bought a couple and i dont think they do confirmations on there orders. anyways it can take up to 24 hours or a few hours for it to show up in your groupon section on there website really random but you should be fine.

for people having trouble receiving their code due to not creating an account, try creating an account using the same email used to purchase the code. I didn't receive an email, but I logged in to my account, and clicked my groupons, and voila there was the ebay groupon

bread's done
Back