GS/EB: Memorial Day Sale: Online Now! 5/26-6/17 Complete Ad Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony 1337

CAG Veteran
CheapyD Edit:
Below are links to the complete ad. Sale starts Friday evening online and Saturday in stores. Check out those $5 UMDs!
Entire Ad

Online Offers:
Xbox 360 - Xbox
PS3 - PS2 - PSP - UMD
DS - GBA - GameCube
PC
Accessories
Trade-in offers

Here is a list of games that will be marked down in an upcoming Gamestop/EB Games sale.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3060/sale1zk0.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8705/sale2nk8.jpg

Enjoy.

[quote name='reibeatall']Look at the first 2 digits of the SKUs.

16 = GBA
18 = DS
19 = PSP
20 = XB360
21 = Xbox
22 = GameCube
27 = PS3
28 = PS2
64 = PC
80 = Accessories.
[/quote]
Alpha list, thanks to CocheseUGA:
In Alpha order:

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 25%

Game Boy Advance
Cars 25%
Castlevania Double Pack 50%
Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced 50%
Crash: Huge Adventure 64mb 3k EEPROm 25%
Crash/Spyro Superpack Purple + Orange 25%
Crash Superpack – Crash 2 + CNK 25%
Naruto II: Ninja Council 25%
Open Season 33%
Shrek 2/ Madagascar Bundle 25%
Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis 25%
Teen Titans 33%

Nintendo DS
Age of Empires 25%
Brain Boost Beta 25%
Brain Boost Gamma 25%
Cars 25%
Crash Boom Bang 25%
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 25%
Flushed Away 25%
Open Season 25%
Phoenix Wright 33%
Sonic Rush 25%
Superman 25%
Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll 25%

Sony PSP
Activision Hits Remixed 25%
Armored Core: Formula Front 50%
Bust-a-Move Deluxe 60%
Cars 25%
Crash Tag Team Racing 50%
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 25%
Open Season 25%
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast 50%
PoPoLoCrois 50%
Sega Genesis Collection 25%
Sonic Rivals 25%
Worms: Open Warfare 25%

Xbox 360
Chromehounds 25%
Condemmed 33%
Fear 33%
Quake 4 50%

Xbox
25 to Life 25%
Bards Tale: Song of the Bard 50%
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat 50%
Capcom Classics Collection 25%
Cars 25%
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 50%
Counter Strike (PH) (BC) 50%
Crime Life: Gang Wars 50%
Destroy All Humans 50%
FIFA 07 50%
Fight Night Round 2 50%
Flatout (BC) 50%
GTA: San Andreas 25%
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire (BC) 50%
Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer 50%
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction 50%
Jaws Unleashed 25%
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning 33%
Medal of Honor: European Assault (BC) 50%
NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control 60%
NASCAR 07 50%
NFS: Carbon 33%
Open Season 25%
Real World Golf 50%
Scarface 33%
Shattered Union 50%
Shrek 2/ Shark Tale Combo 25%
Sonic Heroes 33%
Soul Calibur II (PH) 50%
Spongebob: Lights, Camera, Pants! 50%
SSX 3 (PH) (BC) 33%
Superman (Returns?) 25%
Tiger Woods 07 50%
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush (PH) (BC) 33%

Gamecube
Cars 25%
Ed, Edd n Eddy 50%
Flushed Away 25%
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life 50%
Legend of Spyro 33%
Naruto Clash of Ninja 50%
NFS: Most Wanted 33%
Open Season 25%
Sims 2: Pets 33%
Sonic Adventure DX: Director’s Cut 50%
Sonic Heroes 33%
Sonic Riders 50%

Playstation 3
Genji: Days of the Blade 25%
Full Auto 2 25%
NBA 07 25%
Playstation 2
24: The Game 50%
25 to Life 25%
Armored Core: Last Raven 50%
Blitz: the League 50%
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 50%
Cars 25%
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 50%
Champions: Return to Arms 50%
Crash Nitro Kart (GH) 25%
Crash Tag Team Racing 50%
Crash Twinsanity 25%
Crash WOC 25%
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down 25%
Dragon Quest VIII 25%
Dynasty Warriors 5 50%
Ed, Edd n Eddy 50%
Family Feud 25%
Final Fantasy XII CE 25%
GTA: San Andreas 25%
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life SE 50%
History Channel Civil War 33%
Indigo Prophecy 50%
KOF 2006 50%
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude 25%
Need for Speed - ??? 50%
Masashi: Samauri Legend 50%
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks 50%
MX Unleashed 50%
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast 25%
Real World Golf 50%
RPG Maker III 50%
Rumble Roses 50%
Scarface 33%
Shadow the Hedgehog 50%
Sims 50%
Sonic Heroes 50%
Sonic Riders 50%
Sopranos 50%
Spider-Man 2 50%
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom 50%
Spyro: A Hero’s Tail 25%
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly 25%
SSX Tricky 50%

PC
Condemmed 50%
Diablo II 50%
Diablo II Expansion 50%
Guild Wars Online: Nightfall 50%
King’s Quest Compliation 50%
Magic the Gathering: Battle Grounds (Permanent Markdown)
Medieval 2: Total War 25%
Movies, The 25%
Rise of Nations 75%
Sonic Heroes 50%
Space Quest Compliation 50%
StarCraft 50%
WarCraft III Expansion 50%

Accessories
DS/GBA Universal Mini Pak 50%
DS Lite Play Pak 33%
DS Pro Tec Kit 50%
PS2 NBA Controllers 50%
PS2 Wireless 2pack 50%
PS2 Wireless Guitar 33%
PS2 Wireless Guitar 33%
PS3 Component Cable 33%
PSP MS 2GB 50%
PSP Pro Tec Kit 50%
PSP Theatre Experience 50%
XB360 Charge Kit 50%
XB360 Component Cable 33%
XB360 Cooler 50%
XB360 DriveFX Logitech Wheel 33%
XB360 Inteligent Remote 50%
XB360 Multi-Hub 50%
Wii Component Cable 33%
Wii Fan Stand 50%
Wii Memory SD 2GB 50%
Wii Sports Pack 50%

Does anyone know if I can swap a gutted game for a sealed one from a different GS/EB store than the one I bought the gutted game from? I got RPG Maker 3 as a gift but in my haste I didn't realize it wasn't sealed and driving back to the store would be really out of the way for me.

[quote name='sandman007']Does anyone know if I can swap a gutted game for a sealed one from a different GS/EB store than the one I bought the gutted game from? I got RPG Maker 3 as a gift but in my haste I didn't realize it wasn't sealed and driving back to the store would be really out of the way for me.[/QUOTE]

My brother was sold a gutted JAWS unleashed xbox game, opened, but complete and clean disc. I was furious because even though its a poor game choice, they are still taking advantage of my 9 year old brother's hard earned $20 and my mother's naiveness towards anything electronic. So i demanded an explanation. Manager said that he can still return it, in due time, for his entire refund back or trade it for another game. Also during the sale today, i bought only PC games, i hope they werent gutted, because mine werent, just covered in stickers. They said returning to any EBstop is legit for the costumer. I assume the district manager redistributes the units back to the original store, but that makes too much sense for this chain to do.

That was christmas break.

[quote name='CaoPi']what's the point of putting in cameras if it doesn't work? Back then I remember asking an employee to check out the prices on some guides. He went ahead and say I could have them as they were pennied out. Nowadays I give up on hunting for pennied out guides as gas is expensive.[/quote]

I was just saying that as an example though, that 3 out of 4 GS stores here told me their cameras were 'dummies'. And, I tend to believe at least a couple of them, since they really wouldn't want their DM finding out that they gave out some guides or other items that were out of system.

I was at the mall anyway and stopped at the GS there to see what in-store sales were like. Surprisngly I saw mostly every title from the list. NOT surprisingly most of them were gutted, but there were still a few sealed ones in the bin. None of the UMD movies were in the bin and were still on the shelves.

I picked up Final Fantasy XII CE tin for $30 since they had some sealed in the bin and I could hand pick one in mint condition. I'm sure it will be $20 sooner or later, but $30 is good enough for me. Were all the FF XII CE's sealed with the loose melted type shrinkwrap or were they actually originally with the Y-fold style?

Also saw Taito Legends 2 for PS2 there. Well worth the $20 if I hadn't already imported it when I thought there was no way it would be released in the U.S.

[quote name='freshzen']Why are people complaining about not finding the CV 2 pack when its still available online? Coupon code SAVER will get you free shipping, and the game won't have a GS sticker on it.[/QUOTE]
Someone get that in the effing OP. Knowing that a free or discounted shipping code probably exists, I wasted hours yesterday searching these forums for stuff like "EB code" and "Gamestop coupon" through schittie Remote Desktop and came up empty-handed. Current public coupon codes should be a staple on the main page (in the sidebar) like they were at VGTALK.com back when they still functioned somewhat.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I was at the mall anyway and stopped at the GS there to see what in-store sales were like. Surprisngly I saw mostly every title from the list. NOT surprisingly most of them were gutted, but there were still a few sealed ones in the bin. None of the UMD movies were in the bin and were still on the shelves.

I picked up Final Fantasy XII CE tin for $30 since they had some sealed in the bin and I could hand pick one in mint condition. I'm sure it will be $20 sooner or later, but $30 is good enough for me. Were all the FF XII CE's sealed with the loose melted type shrinkwrap or were they actually originally with the Y-fold style?

Also saw Taito Legends 2 for PS2 there. Well worth the $20 if I hadn't already imported it when I thought there was no way it would be released in the U.S.[/QUOTE]
Yes, the CE has always been sealed in the kind that stretches instead of splits. You should be able to lift the overlapping back seem and touch the case without tearing the wrap.

i went to my local EB yesterday and got Soul Calibur II,Destroy All Humans, & Armored Core Formula front.

Then i decided to take advantage of the b2g1 used xbox games & got Far Cry Instincts & Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (wich i have been looking for since it came out and could never find:applause:) & got DOOM 3 for free, all those were 12.99 each

Great PSP deals, I went out to GameStop and picked up a 2 GB memory stick and Stealth with a Wipeout Pure demo on it. I haven't played my PSP in months since I gave my memory stick to my sister for her camera. I can finally play games on it again.

Went on saturday to Lloyd Center. Picked up Rise of Nations, which I'd been wanting for a while. The price of $5 is of course excellent... just too bad its the regular one and not the Gold Edition. Now I'll have to find the exp pack as well. I'd have been willing to pay $10 for the Gold Ed - or just an extra $5 for the exp pack.

They had pretty much multiple copies of everything still there in the sale racks. Was surprised how quiet it was. I was expecting this to be real busy and lots of the games being bought up - guess not. I overheard the clerk saying that there was like nobody coming in all day.

I went out to the EB at Glenbrook here and picked up a few things. I mainly went there to see if they had bumped up the dvd deal from B2G2 to B2G3. I ended up getting Rumble Roses for $5 and Space Quest Collection for $10. I also got 2 Rahxephon dvds, Life of Brian, and a Dragon's Lair 20th Anniversary Special Edition. They had this Dragon's Lair 2 dvd, but they couldn't find the disk and they couldn't scan it in. So, the guy there gave me that special edition box for the same price as the single disk. I think that eb will get a little more business from me.

How do I cancel an online order? I'd like to drop the Wii SD card so I can PM it at Circuit City and add Stealth UMD (for the WipEout PurE content that is not available as DLC). I didn't use the SAVER free shipping code before either, so the 110% PM + shipping discount is incentive enough for me.

I ordered:

Castlevania: Aria & Harmony 2-Pack GBA
$14.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Ultimate Avengers PSP, PSP UMD
$4.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

The Punisher PSP, PSP UMD
$4.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Hellboy PSP, PSP UMD
$4.99
clear.gif

checkout_line.gif

Sub-Total: $29.96
clear.gif
clear.gif

Handling (No additional shipping fee): $0.00
clear.gif

Tax: $1.50
clear.gif
clear.gif

TOTAL: $31.46
clear.gif
clear.gif

Thank you OP and everyone else, i can't believe i got such a great deal without having to leave my house!

PS: God damnit i forgot to order rise of nations, time to have one more order.

[quote name='CZroe']How do I cancel an online order? I'd like to drop the Wii SD card so I can PM it at Circuit City and add Stealth UMD (for the WipEout PurE content that is not available as DLC). I didn't use the SAVER free shipping code before either, so the 110% PM + shipping discount is incentive enough for me.[/QUOTE]
You'll have to email them. Click on the order in your account page and the link is at the top.

I almost jumped on FIFA but then I realized that the soccer season is over with FIFA 08 coming out around the corner maybe $15 is still too much for this game.

I went to one EB Games yesterday in Baton Rouge and picked up Popolocrois (PSP), MK Shaolin Monks (PS2), and Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer (XB). Later when I went out to pick up dinner, I decided to check at another store to just see what they had in the bins. I decided to pick up a Logitech DriveFX Wheel for the 360 for $49.99.

I got Sonic Adventure DX for gamecube and I might get Sonic Heroes too.

All the games in the bin were sealed, but I did notice that one of the gamecube games, i forget which one, probably had loose discs in the case since it rattled a lot. They didn't have the castlevania double pack though but lots of phoenix wright!

I don't think the games scan up as the right price as my copy of Sonic DX came up 19.99 then I think they applied a code or bonus to it or something.

finally made it to my local EBgames and I must say this is a small store and it was packed. the tards put the sale bin basically right at the entrance to the store so that made it fun to get in and out.. All the cases were opend and they had to place the disc in(kinda ghetto store).. Was pretty cleaned out nothing special left just picked up Musashi Samurai Legend...

No Phoenix Wrights and no Castlevania 2in1, or and popolo Crios left.. I would have to say seeing that, their online inventory system is not accurate by any means.

The guy told me they only got 4 in of each of those titles and they were gone within 2 hours of opening on saturday and the internet says 4+ on each lol..

Ahh well at least I got something..

[quote name='CZroe']Someone get that in the effing OP. Knowing that a free or discounted shipping code probably exists, I wasted hours yesterday searching these forums for stuff like "EB code" and "Gamestop coupon" through schittie Remote Desktop and came up empty-handed. Current public coupon codes should be a staple on the main page (in the sidebar) like they were at VGTALK.com back when they still functioned somewhat.[/quote]
The free shipping code is on the main page. Under the EB & GS Icons. I noticed it yesterday by accident.

[quote name='Damian']You'll have to email them. Click on the order in your account page and the link is at the top.[/QUOTE]
I don't have an account. I just added to the checkout and filled out the information requested. I figured that they made one for me automatically, but when I click the "help" link during account login, the page says that the email address is not recognized. Well, they sent the order confirmation to it! How can it not be recognized?

[quote name='CZroe']I don't have an account. I just added to the checkout and filled out the information requested. I figured that they made one for me automatically, but when I click the "help" link during account login, the page says that the email address is not recognized. Well, they sent the order confirmation to it! How can it not be recognized?[/QUOTE]
You can order without making an account, which is what you seem to have done. Customer Support contacts are here.

I went to my Gamestop today, they had tons of Castlevania: Double Pack, as well as Phoenix Wrights.

I have both, so I passed. I just picked up a Phoenix Suns PS2 controller, and Rumble Roses. I had a gift card for $10.00, so $5.00 out of pocket for both isn't bad at all.

[quote name='Derrick1979']finally made it to my local EBgames and I must say this is a small store and it was packed. the tards put the sale bin basically right at the entrance to the store so that made it fun to get in and out.. All the cases were opend and they had to place the disc in(kinda ghetto store).. Was pretty cleaned out nothing special left just picked up Musashi Samurai Legend...

No Phoenix Wrights and no Castlevania 2in1, or and popolo Crios left.. I would have to say seeing that, their online inventory system is not accurate by any means.

The guy told me they only got 4 in of each of those titles and they were gone within 2 hours of opening on saturday and the internet says 4+ on each lol..

Ahh well at least I got something..[/quote]

Inventory system has been spot on for me once again... only disappointment is the mall gutting.

I picked up Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude for the Playstation 2 and PoPoLo Crois for the PSP at Gamestop today. The only items they did not have was the PSP UMD's.

[quote name='yukine']I went to my Gamestop today, they had tons of Castlevania: Double Pack, as well as Phoenix Wrights.

I have both, so I passed. I just picked up a Phoenix Suns PS2 controller, and Rumble Roses. I had a gift card for $10.00, so $5.00 out of pocket for both isn't bad at all.[/QUOTE]
PW has been $19.99 at Toys R Us since before the reprint and remained so all along. I got it there early last year and I see 1-2 copies every time I return. I guess this is a deal for those that haven't been able to find it at TRU though, but I wouldn't expect it to be flying off the shelf or anything.

[quote name='Damian']You can order without making an account, which is what you seem to have done. Customer Support contacts are here.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I called the number to cancel my order (Wii SD + Castlevania Double). It was in my brother's name, but they let me do it. I didn't feel comfortable reordering with his name, so we set up the second order for me and my address (Stealth + WipEout PurE exclusive content and Castlevania Double). The coupon code worked just fine over the phone, but you wouldn't know by the CSR's word... He said that it showed "Free shipping on your next order" and insisted that the next order using this email address would get free shipping, but not this one. The order confirmation shows $0 handling and no shipping charge (only tax), so he's wrong. :)

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']Inventory system has been spot on for me once again... only disappointment is the mall gutting.[/QUOTE]
If only they'd give the stores access to it. I asked if "any" other local stores had Castlevania Double Pack and they picked up the phone and called the closest one.

Just came back from EBGames, but they didn't have any UMDs I wanted. Interestingly, the PSP titles were available and sealed in the bin, but I decided to pass on PoPoLoCrois and Outrun. Ordered Stealth UMD w/ Wipeout Pure demo online instead with SAVER today. Thanks OP!

[quote name='CZroe']PW has been $19.99 at Toys R Us since before the reprint and remained so all along. I got it there early last year and I see 1-2 copies every time I return. I guess this is a deal for those that haven't been able to find it at TRU though, but I wouldn't expect it to be flying off the shelf or anything.[/Quote]

Yup, like I said I already own it (and have since it came out). It doesn't hurt to let other CAGs know though.

The EB I went to had at least 12-15 copies of Phoenix Wright still sealed in the bin. Sadly I did not see a single person look at or buy one. For shame!:bomb:

[quote name='Rozz']The EB I went to had at least 12-15 copies of Phoenix Wright still sealed in the bin. Sadly I did not see a single person look at or buy one. For shame!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

they are better off getting hotel dusk. :)

has anyone noticed how the 'used version' of the sale games are priced? would it be wrong to seal them in the back and sell as new? they are on sale anyways. so new games should have folds on the ends, not just a cooked crooked line?

[quote name='monkeydeew']has anyone noticed how the 'used version' of the sale games are priced? would it be wrong to seal them in the back and sell as new? they are on sale anyways. so new games should have folds on the ends, not just a cooked crooked line?[/quote]

Yeah, that would totally screw with their inventory.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']they are better off getting hotel dusk. :)[/quote]

yeah unfortunately not everyone is a handheld fan, I myself also am not. :roll:

[quote name='CaoPi']yeah unfortunately not everyone is a handheld fan, I myself also am not. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Am I missing something? Why are you rolling your eyes at this comment?

Anyone lucky enough to find Castlevania: Aria & Harmony 2-Pack GBA
$14.99. I doubt it. Everyone by me is out of it. Does anyone know if they going to restock of these games or is it just first come.

[quote name='Shimrra']Anyone lucky enough to find Castlevania: Aria & Harmony 2-Pack GBA
$14.99. I doubt it. Everyone by me is out of it. Does anyone know if they going to restock of these games or is it just first come.[/QUOTE]
No, they're not going to restock. They got stock in for this sale and it's "While supplies last." Why don't you just order it online? It's still in stock on the web site.

[quote name='Shimrra']Anyone lucky enough to find Castlevania: Aria & Harmony 2-Pack GBA
$14.99. I doubt it. Everyone by me is out of it. Does anyone know if they going to restock of these games or is it just first come.[/QUOTE]
Just use the SAVER coupon code for free shipping and order online. Don't risk letting it go OOS there too. BTW, many people are reporting "plenty" of the double pack while many more are reporting their areas are completely dry. It seems to be the most YMMV item here, but there's still plenty to go around. FWIW, none of my local stores had any.

[quote name='Rozz']The EB I went to had at least 12-15 copies of Phoenix Wright still sealed in the bin. Sadly I did not see a single person look at or buy one. For shame!:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Actually, I just completed the game a second time today and I can severly criticize it. For a dialog game, some of the dialog problems are simply inexcusable. Don't even get me started on the logic problems! I tried to get my friends to play past the intro stage and none of them felt compelled to continue. My verdict? Phoenix Wright just simply isn't for everyone. I've slogged through it twice now and it didn't change my mind one bit.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']How does them having a policy that they dont ship out on a holiday weekend (I'm sure there not the only online retailer that doesnt) sound like you wont get your game ?? This is my first time also and even I'm not that skeptical without being given a reason....Start worrying if you havent recieved an email by Wednesday....I know I will....[/quote] [quote name='Damian']No, why would you?[/quote] OK, OK, just a little bout of paranoia when I posted last. I'm used to getting screwed in-store at EB/GS, so that translates into severe distrust of their online system. It had nothing to do with the shipping policy. I've been working so much lately that I had forgotten it was a holiday weekend when I posted that on Friday night.

So, uh, yeah, I'll just wait and see what happens.

[quote name='CZroe']Actually, I just completed the game a second time today and I can severly criticize it. For a dialog game, some of the dialog problems are simply inexcusable. Don't even get me started on the logic problems! I tried to get my friends to play past the intro stage and none of them felt compelled to continue. My verdict? Phoenix Wright just simply isn't for everyone. I've slogged through it twice now and it didn't change my mind one bit.[/quote]
Awwww.

Well, yeah, if you aren't sold by the time the villain of case 1 hurls his toupee at you in anguish or when he
foams at the mouth and collapses
, then PW is not for you.

On the bright side, at least they don't make you use masking tape, syrup, and cat hair to make a fake mustache. It can always get worse in the world of adventure games.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Awwww.

Well, yeah, if you aren't sold by the time the villain of case 1 hurls his toupee at you in anguish or when he
foams at the mouth and collapses
, then PW is not for you.

On the bright side, at least they don't make you use masking tape, syrup, and cat hair to make a fake mustache. It can always get worse in the world of adventure games.[/QUOTE]
When I was going through the second time and I encountered the "face toupee" again, I remarked to myself "Wow! I wonder why nothing like that happened after the game REALLY got going?" It was certainly entertaining.

It had it's charming moments... the judge behaving as if he were on trial, the "Objection! That ... was ... objectionable!" line, etc. I don't deny the charm, it just wasn't enough to overcome the other flaws, especially for "mass consumption." All of the issues I had with the game could have been discovered and fixed with a few more playtesters and people closely watching them.

BTW: Is that a Monkey Island reference/gag? I still need to go through those, but I never even played through my copy of Grim Fandango.

I'll have to agree to disagree with you on PW. I wasn't so much bothered, but I can see the flaws adding up.

[quote name='CZroe']BTW: Is that a Monkey Island reference/gag? I still need to go through those, but I never even played through my copy of Grim Fandango.[/quote]
No, the idiot mustache puzzle is something from the third Gabriel Knight game.

But, seriously, you need to play the first three MI games and Grim Fandango. If you at all like adventure games, you'll love those. GF can be a bit of a chore on newer systems, so get it done before your computer gets too cool for it. The first three MIs all run on ScummVM, so that's not a problem.

$14.99. I doubt it. Everyone by me is out of it. Does anyone know if they going to restock of these games or is it just first come.[/quote]

They had at least 5 of them at the Melbourne, FL mall store... actually, this afternoon at 1pm they still had everything - all 4 sale tables were still stocked to capacity. A few of the UMD's were gone but everything else was being ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back