GS/EB: Memorial Day Sale: Online Now! 5/26-6/17 Complete Ad Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony 1337

CAG Veteran
CheapyD Edit:
Below are links to the complete ad. Sale starts Friday evening online and Saturday in stores. Check out those $5 UMDs!
Entire Ad

Online Offers:
Xbox 360 - Xbox
PS3 - PS2 - PSP - UMD
DS - GBA - GameCube
PC
Accessories
Trade-in offers

Here is a list of games that will be marked down in an upcoming Gamestop/EB Games sale.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3060/sale1zk0.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8705/sale2nk8.jpg

Enjoy.

[quote name='reibeatall']Look at the first 2 digits of the SKUs.

16 = GBA
18 = DS
19 = PSP
20 = XB360
21 = Xbox
22 = GameCube
27 = PS3
28 = PS2
64 = PC
80 = Accessories.
[/quote]
Alpha list, thanks to CocheseUGA:
In Alpha order:

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 25%

Game Boy Advance
Cars 25%
Castlevania Double Pack 50%
Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced 50%
Crash: Huge Adventure 64mb 3k EEPROm 25%
Crash/Spyro Superpack Purple + Orange 25%
Crash Superpack – Crash 2 + CNK 25%
Naruto II: Ninja Council 25%
Open Season 33%
Shrek 2/ Madagascar Bundle 25%
Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis 25%
Teen Titans 33%

Nintendo DS
Age of Empires 25%
Brain Boost Beta 25%
Brain Boost Gamma 25%
Cars 25%
Crash Boom Bang 25%
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 25%
Flushed Away 25%
Open Season 25%
Phoenix Wright 33%
Sonic Rush 25%
Superman 25%
Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll 25%

Sony PSP
Activision Hits Remixed 25%
Armored Core: Formula Front 50%
Bust-a-Move Deluxe 60%
Cars 25%
Crash Tag Team Racing 50%
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 25%
Open Season 25%
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast 50%
PoPoLoCrois 50%
Sega Genesis Collection 25%
Sonic Rivals 25%
Worms: Open Warfare 25%

Xbox 360
Chromehounds 25%
Condemmed 33%
Fear 33%
Quake 4 50%

Xbox
25 to Life 25%
Bards Tale: Song of the Bard 50%
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat 50%
Capcom Classics Collection 25%
Cars 25%
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 50%
Counter Strike (PH) (BC) 50%
Crime Life: Gang Wars 50%
Destroy All Humans 50%
FIFA 07 50%
Fight Night Round 2 50%
Flatout (BC) 50%
GTA: San Andreas 25%
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire (BC) 50%
Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer 50%
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction 50%
Jaws Unleashed 25%
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning 33%
Medal of Honor: European Assault (BC) 50%
NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control 60%
NASCAR 07 50%
NFS: Carbon 33%
Open Season 25%
Real World Golf 50%
Scarface 33%
Shattered Union 50%
Shrek 2/ Shark Tale Combo 25%
Sonic Heroes 33%
Soul Calibur II (PH) 50%
Spongebob: Lights, Camera, Pants! 50%
SSX 3 (PH) (BC) 33%
Superman (Returns?) 25%
Tiger Woods 07 50%
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush (PH) (BC) 33%

Gamecube
Cars 25%
Ed, Edd n Eddy 50%
Flushed Away 25%
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life 50%
Legend of Spyro 33%
Naruto Clash of Ninja 50%
NFS: Most Wanted 33%
Open Season 25%
Sims 2: Pets 33%
Sonic Adventure DX: Director’s Cut 50%
Sonic Heroes 33%
Sonic Riders 50%

Playstation 3
Genji: Days of the Blade 25%
Full Auto 2 25%
NBA 07 25%
Playstation 2
24: The Game 50%
25 to Life 25%
Armored Core: Last Raven 50%
Blitz: the League 50%
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 50%
Cars 25%
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 50%
Champions: Return to Arms 50%
Crash Nitro Kart (GH) 25%
Crash Tag Team Racing 50%
Crash Twinsanity 25%
Crash WOC 25%
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down 25%
Dragon Quest VIII 25%
Dynasty Warriors 5 50%
Ed, Edd n Eddy 50%
Family Feud 25%
Final Fantasy XII CE 25%
GTA: San Andreas 25%
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life SE 50%
History Channel Civil War 33%
Indigo Prophecy 50%
KOF 2006 50%
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude 25%
Need for Speed - ??? 50%
Masashi: Samauri Legend 50%
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks 50%
MX Unleashed 50%
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast 25%
Real World Golf 50%
RPG Maker III 50%
Rumble Roses 50%
Scarface 33%
Shadow the Hedgehog 50%
Sims 50%
Sonic Heroes 50%
Sonic Riders 50%
Sopranos 50%
Spider-Man 2 50%
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom 50%
Spyro: A Hero’s Tail 25%
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly 25%
SSX Tricky 50%

PC
Condemmed 50%
Diablo II 50%
Diablo II Expansion 50%
Guild Wars Online: Nightfall 50%
King’s Quest Compliation 50%
Magic the Gathering: Battle Grounds (Permanent Markdown)
Medieval 2: Total War 25%
Movies, The 25%
Rise of Nations 75%
Sonic Heroes 50%
Space Quest Compliation 50%
StarCraft 50%
WarCraft III Expansion 50%

Accessories
DS/GBA Universal Mini Pak 50%
DS Lite Play Pak 33%
DS Pro Tec Kit 50%
PS2 NBA Controllers 50%
PS2 Wireless 2pack 50%
PS2 Wireless Guitar 33%
PS2 Wireless Guitar 33%
PS3 Component Cable 33%
PSP MS 2GB 50%
PSP Pro Tec Kit 50%
PSP Theatre Experience 50%
XB360 Charge Kit 50%
XB360 Component Cable 33%
XB360 Cooler 50%
XB360 DriveFX Logitech Wheel 33%
XB360 Inteligent Remote 50%
XB360 Multi-Hub 50%
Wii Component Cable 33%
Wii Fan Stand 50%
Wii Memory SD 2GB 50%
Wii Sports Pack 50%

The OP needs to put up replacement pics, and change the url to the real ones, this is retarded.

Edit: Scratch what I said -- the OP has a better resolution version and a completely different host.

Who the fuck is the SD poster? The photobucket account with the lower resolution list on SD is 'CAGbomb'...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Its made its way over to SD already

" I don't know how long it takes before the bandwidth is exceeded so thanks to dickcheseUGA: *list here*"[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I know who that is...

Very little for me. I think I may go in for Shin Budokai, DW 5, and RPG Maker but that's it. Glad others have found some good buys though.

[quote name='furyk']Very little for me. I think I may go in for Shin Budokai, DW 5, and RPG Maker but that's it. Glad others have found some good buys though.[/quote]

???? This sale hasn't even started yet ??????

[quote name='Pookymeister']Its made its way over to SD already

" I don't know how long it takes before the bandwidth is exceeded so thanks to dickcheseUGA: *list here*"[/quote]

And there goes my chances of getting a castlevania double pack....SOB!!!

[quote name='guynextshore']And there goes my chances of getting a castlevania double pack....SOB!!![/quote]

don't worry I am pretty good with a local guy at an EBgames close to me and if there are multiple copies I will snag you one...

He's been a pretty good source of game swag seeing I have gotten those stuffed animals that came with those harvest moon games(lol my daughter has 4 of the sheep), tons of stylus pens for lost in the blue 2 and pokemon, art books and alot of demo CD's that were only supposed to be givin upon reserving the games...

Maybe I should start posting that stuff on here for trade or sale.. Mainly just been dumping it on Craigs list and selling them as a lot..

Ah, as the wasteland of new gaming releases that is the summer season approaches, it seems that we're going to enjoy more sales like this than usual.

Or maybe not if they catch us leaking the sale info. Oh well.

Thanks for posting this!

------------------------------------------------------

On another note, Worms: Open Warfare and the Sega Genesis Collection are both great games for the PSP. I highly recommend them.

Also, Rise of Nations looks sweet for $5.00 after the sale.

By the way, I wouldn't just make a mental note of the sale: Cut and Paste Cochese's list to a Word file and save it to your computer (never to be shared with another on pain of death, right? ;)); that way you can just print out the list when the sale goes official.

Don't forget that there's also (supposedly) ANOTHER B2G1 Free sale in June. So with this clearance sale and that, if you thought the last sale was bad for your pocketbook, wait until the end of this month/beginning of next. Save your $$$ until then! Bills, what bills?

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Ah, as the wasteland of new gaming releases that is the summer season approaches, it seems that we're going to enjoy more sales like this than usual.

Or maybe not if they catch us leaking the sale info. Oh well.

Thanks for posting this!

------------------------------------------------------

On another note, Worms: Open Warfare and the Sega Genesis Collection are both great games for the PSP. I highly recommend them.

Also, Rise of Nations looks sweet for $5.00 after the sale.[/quote]

Yeah good note lol hopefully EB/gaMEstop doesn't pull one of those moves seeing they have some time left like the did last minute with those $5.00 coupons for those used gamecube games like a month ago..

[quote name='guyinga']Don't forget that there's also (supposedly) ANOTHER B2G1 Free sale in June. So with this clearance sale and that, if you thought the last sale was bad for your pocketbook, wait until the end of this month/beginning of next. Save your $$$ until then! Bills, what bills?[/quote]
Yeah, bills galore. But a B2G1 free sale in June would be great, maybe some of those Wii games will have price dropped by then.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Yeah good note lol hopefully EB/gaMEstop doesn't pull one of those moves seeing they have some time left like the did last minute with those $5.00 coupons for those used gamecube games like a month ago..[/quote]
Looks like it's both good and bad that the sale info got leaked so early. It's good that we know about it in advance but bad that Gamestop has time to do something about it should they so choose. I mean it's the 11th and the sale doesn't start until the 27th. It got leaked more than two weeks in advance.

On that note, since I've never used this smiley before, I'm going to mock Gamestop:
:booty:

[quote name='CocheseUGA']From everything that I saw at EB, the 360 Charge Kit listed is not the Quick Charge kit. That I know for sure (802270 or something). I don't believe it's the Play n Charge, either, but I may be wrong. I would look for a Nyko kit if I had my druthers.[/quote]

Might have to get that Nyko one just because I need a new battery for my controller. That an a copy of Quake for 14.99 would be great:lol:

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']By the way, I wouldn't just make a mental note of the sale: Cut and Paste Cochese's list to a Word file and save it to your computer (never to be shared with another on pain of death, right? ;)); that way you can just print out the list when the sale goes official.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather print out the OPs scanned copy of the list and walk into the store I was fired from and specifically point out items on the list I'm looking for...

[quote name='Derrick1979']???? This sale hasn't even started yet ??????[/QUOTE]

I meant from what's been listed so far. It'd be nice if they did another B2/G1 in the same time period so I could further flesh out my DS and PSP collection and maybe find Super Paper Mario used. Ah well.

Are those the only games/accesories included in the sale so far or are we getting more stuff?

Anyone know if the CE of Sopranos will be included, or just the regular version? I know the game's supposed to be crap, but for $10 I'm thinking of picking it up just to see what it's like. And at least one of my local stores still has the CE.

[quote name='RaiderDawg']Cant wait for this to happen, you better not be lying about this sale.[/quote]

He obviously spent about 3 hours finding the SKUs of a bunch of games, and threw random percentages on the games he chose. Just to throw off a bunch of CAGs.

You better hope, however, that a big-leaguer from GS/EB doesn't see that you posted this early...

Anyway, there is quite a couple of games I'm gonna pick up.

[quote name='linkpwns']He obviously spent about 3 hours finding the SKUs of a bunch of games, and threw random percentages on the games he chose. Just to throw off a bunch of CAGs.

You better hope, however, that a big-leaguer from GS/EB doesn't see that you posted this early...

Anyway, there is quite a couple of games I'm gonna pick up.[/quote]

You want my honest opinion? I say Spoony IS a big-leaguer, and they're trying a new marketing tactic.

[quote name='whitereflection']That's an interesting opinion. I didn't even consider it until you mentioned it, but at least there's still some good deals.[/quote]
I could be totally wrong; I'm just really paranoid.

The other day I went through the list while at work and put back all the games in the back room and my store happened to have a few of the better games on the list.

I plan on grabbing a copy of King of Fighters 2006, FEAR, and possibly Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai. Too bad my store is out of Phoenix Wright (some damn kid bought the last copy a few weeks before we got the list) because that is the game I wanted to get the most for cheap.

[quote name='Sigma']The other day I went through the list while at work and put back all the games in the back room and my store happened to have a few of the better games on the list.

I plan on grabbing a copy of King of Fighters 2006, FEAR, and possibly Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai. Too bad my store is out of Phoenix Wright (some damn kid bought the last copy a few weeks before we got the list) because that is the game I wanted to get the most for cheap.[/quote]

Did you not read the part where it says stores will be restocked? You should be seeing them starting this week.

[quote name='Sigma']The other day I went through the list while at work and put back all the games in the back room and my store happened to have a few of the better games on the list.

I plan on grabbing a copy of King of Fighters 2006, FEAR, and possibly Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai. Too bad my store is out of Phoenix Wright (some damn kid bought the last copy a few weeks before we got the list) because that is the game I wanted to get the most for cheap.[/quote]

It really sucks when customers buy games that employees want to horde.:roll:

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']Like you wouldn't do the same if you worked for GS?[/quote]

Hey it's one thing to want the games, it's another thing to complain about it when one gets sold. I know working retail is shitty, but selling games is what the store is in business to do isn't it?

I get mad when I go in a store to see what kind of deals I can find and hear an employee brag about how he took everything of value before the games were put on the floor. So it works both ways.

[quote name='mogamer']Hey it's one thing to want the games, it's another thing to complain about it when one gets sold. I know working retail is shitty, but selling games is what the store is in business to do isn't it?

I get mad when I go in a store to see what kind of deals I can find and hear an employee brag about how he took everything of value before the games were put on the floor. So it works both ways.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but look at it this way: you've already spotted that working retail is crappy. Therefore, doesn't it make sense to use any and all fringe benefits that you possibly can while working retail? I can understand if an employee bought *every stinking thing*, but that's hardly ever the case...they just buy what they want/need for themselves, and if they get the last one, hey, good on 'em.

These folks have pretty crappy jobs...let's not withhold one of the very few things that might make their job more worthwhile.

[quote name='boagman']Yeah, but look at it this way: you've already spotted that working retail is crappy. Therefore, doesn't it make sense to use any and all fringe benefits that you possibly can while working retail? I can understand if an employee bought *every stinking thing*, but that's hardly ever the case...they just buy what they want/need for themselves, and if they get the last one, hey, good on 'em.

These folks have pretty crappy jobs...let's not withhold one of the very few things that might make their job more worthwhile.[/quote]

You assume an advocating position in these employee benefits, based only on an incorrect understanding of American economy? We live in a Capitalist nation, a practice whose root stems from 'capital', and is consequently related to 'capitalize' - to turn something to one's advantage.

If you were to look at it pragmatically, every sales associate will purchase every special deal they come across and sell them to others for a profit. It's what American ethics are based on, and it's how we're socialized to behave.

[quote name='mogamer']It really sucks when customers buy games that employees want to horde.:roll:[/quote]
You've obviously never worked retail... After awhile you lose alot of hope for the human race and honestly, you take what you can get to retain that sanity. If that's going to be video games (or an exclusive Transformers Classic Soundwave) then so be it.

[quote name='bardockkun']You've obviously never worked retail... After awhile you lose alot of hope for the human race and honestly, you take what you can get to retain that sanity. If that's going to be video games (or an exclusive Transformers Classic Soundwave) then so be it.[/QUOTE]

I worked retail for ten years, so I see both sides of it.

I think it's fine if employees want to snatch up games to actually play, but taking them off the shelves before the store opens to flip on eBay is ridiculous.

At the last Best Buy clearance, nearly every game was gone. Nothing like arriving to a clearance sale to find empty shelves, not to mention having the employees make a smartass grin when asking about it. Eh, at least I got Popolocrois for $10.00. :roll:

When the deal starts I was thinking of buying some of the games if some of you guys couldn't find a certain item. I wouldn't charge any more than GS/EB does. All I would ask for is if the person payed for shipping.

has anyone seen this document in a store or any 'game days' related promo stuff? i saw a folder with 'game days sale' written on it, but didnt say anything. should i call the gamestop toll line and report that?

I might pick up KOF 2006.

A couple of my friends told me it was better than the first one (which I hated), so for $15 might as well give it try.

Oh yeah BTW is the FFXII regular edition included on this list? Because I know my EB will not have FF XII CE (well or atleast I don't think so) and if the CE is cheaper than the regular edition that is crazy, lol.

[quote name='monkeydeew']should i call the gamestop toll line and report that?[/QUOTE]

Report what? That someone went out of their way to try and save you money? How dumb would that be?

[quote name='bardockkun']You've obviously never worked retail... After awhile you lose alot of hope for the human race and honestly, you take what you can get to retain that sanity. If that's going to be video games (or an exclusive Transformers Classic Soundwave) then so be it.[/quote]

Oh, I've worked retail and other service jobs when I was in high school and college and then ran a manufacturers warehouse for quite a few years after that. So I know all about dealing with employers and customers that are asses. But you have to remain professional at all times, just to show that you are better than them at the least. And if you pay attention, a shitty job teaches you to be better prepared in life. Being bitter doesn't get you anything.

[quote name='Sigma']
Too bad my store is out of Phoenix Wright (some damn kid bought the last copy a few weeks before we got the list) because that is the game I wanted to get the most for cheap.[/quote]

How much will Phoenix Wright be after the % discount?

[quote name='monkeydeew'] should i call the gamestop toll line and report that?[/QUOTE]

I'll say it again: why would you be dumb enough to report someone trying to save you money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back