GS/EB: Memorial Day Sale: Online Now! 5/26-6/17 Complete Ad Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony 1337

CAG Veteran
CheapyD Edit:
Below are links to the complete ad. Sale starts Friday evening online and Saturday in stores. Check out those $5 UMDs!
Entire Ad

Online Offers:
Xbox 360 - Xbox
PS3 - PS2 - PSP - UMD
DS - GBA - GameCube
PC
Accessories
Trade-in offers

Here is a list of games that will be marked down in an upcoming Gamestop/EB Games sale.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3060/sale1zk0.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8705/sale2nk8.jpg

Enjoy.

[quote name='reibeatall']Look at the first 2 digits of the SKUs.

16 = GBA
18 = DS
19 = PSP
20 = XB360
21 = Xbox
22 = GameCube
27 = PS3
28 = PS2
64 = PC
80 = Accessories.
[/quote]
Alpha list, thanks to CocheseUGA:
In Alpha order:

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 25%

Game Boy Advance
Cars 25%
Castlevania Double Pack 50%
Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced 50%
Crash: Huge Adventure 64mb 3k EEPROm 25%
Crash/Spyro Superpack Purple + Orange 25%
Crash Superpack – Crash 2 + CNK 25%
Naruto II: Ninja Council 25%
Open Season 33%
Shrek 2/ Madagascar Bundle 25%
Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis 25%
Teen Titans 33%

Nintendo DS
Age of Empires 25%
Brain Boost Beta 25%
Brain Boost Gamma 25%
Cars 25%
Crash Boom Bang 25%
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 25%
Flushed Away 25%
Open Season 25%
Phoenix Wright 33%
Sonic Rush 25%
Superman 25%
Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll 25%

Sony PSP
Activision Hits Remixed 25%
Armored Core: Formula Front 50%
Bust-a-Move Deluxe 60%
Cars 25%
Crash Tag Team Racing 50%
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 25%
Open Season 25%
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast 50%
PoPoLoCrois 50%
Sega Genesis Collection 25%
Sonic Rivals 25%
Worms: Open Warfare 25%

Xbox 360
Chromehounds 25%
Condemmed 33%
Fear 33%
Quake 4 50%

Xbox
25 to Life 25%
Bards Tale: Song of the Bard 50%
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat 50%
Capcom Classics Collection 25%
Cars 25%
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 50%
Counter Strike (PH) (BC) 50%
Crime Life: Gang Wars 50%
Destroy All Humans 50%
FIFA 07 50%
Fight Night Round 2 50%
Flatout (BC) 50%
GTA: San Andreas 25%
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire (BC) 50%
Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer 50%
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction 50%
Jaws Unleashed 25%
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning 33%
Medal of Honor: European Assault (BC) 50%
NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control 60%
NASCAR 07 50%
NFS: Carbon 33%
Open Season 25%
Real World Golf 50%
Scarface 33%
Shattered Union 50%
Shrek 2/ Shark Tale Combo 25%
Sonic Heroes 33%
Soul Calibur II (PH) 50%
Spongebob: Lights, Camera, Pants! 50%
SSX 3 (PH) (BC) 33%
Superman (Returns?) 25%
Tiger Woods 07 50%
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush (PH) (BC) 33%

Gamecube
Cars 25%
Ed, Edd n Eddy 50%
Flushed Away 25%
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life 50%
Legend of Spyro 33%
Naruto Clash of Ninja 50%
NFS: Most Wanted 33%
Open Season 25%
Sims 2: Pets 33%
Sonic Adventure DX: Director’s Cut 50%
Sonic Heroes 33%
Sonic Riders 50%

Playstation 3
Genji: Days of the Blade 25%
Full Auto 2 25%
NBA 07 25%
Playstation 2
24: The Game 50%
25 to Life 25%
Armored Core: Last Raven 50%
Blitz: the League 50%
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 50%
Cars 25%
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 50%
Champions: Return to Arms 50%
Crash Nitro Kart (GH) 25%
Crash Tag Team Racing 50%
Crash Twinsanity 25%
Crash WOC 25%
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down 25%
Dragon Quest VIII 25%
Dynasty Warriors 5 50%
Ed, Edd n Eddy 50%
Family Feud 25%
Final Fantasy XII CE 25%
GTA: San Andreas 25%
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life SE 50%
History Channel Civil War 33%
Indigo Prophecy 50%
KOF 2006 50%
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude 25%
Need for Speed - ??? 50%
Masashi: Samauri Legend 50%
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks 50%
MX Unleashed 50%
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast 25%
Real World Golf 50%
RPG Maker III 50%
Rumble Roses 50%
Scarface 33%
Shadow the Hedgehog 50%
Sims 50%
Sonic Heroes 50%
Sonic Riders 50%
Sopranos 50%
Spider-Man 2 50%
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom 50%
Spyro: A Hero’s Tail 25%
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly 25%
SSX Tricky 50%

PC
Condemmed 50%
Diablo II 50%
Diablo II Expansion 50%
Guild Wars Online: Nightfall 50%
King’s Quest Compliation 50%
Magic the Gathering: Battle Grounds (Permanent Markdown)
Medieval 2: Total War 25%
Movies, The 25%
Rise of Nations 75%
Sonic Heroes 50%
Space Quest Compliation 50%
StarCraft 50%
WarCraft III Expansion 50%

Accessories
DS/GBA Universal Mini Pak 50%
DS Lite Play Pak 33%
DS Pro Tec Kit 50%
PS2 NBA Controllers 50%
PS2 Wireless 2pack 50%
PS2 Wireless Guitar 33%
PS2 Wireless Guitar 33%
PS3 Component Cable 33%
PSP MS 2GB 50%
PSP Pro Tec Kit 50%
PSP Theatre Experience 50%
XB360 Charge Kit 50%
XB360 Component Cable 33%
XB360 Cooler 50%
XB360 DriveFX Logitech Wheel 33%
XB360 Inteligent Remote 50%
XB360 Multi-Hub 50%
Wii Component Cable 33%
Wii Fan Stand 50%
Wii Memory SD 2GB 50%
Wii Sports Pack 50%

When I was at my local EBgames I was fishing to see if there was going to be any sale and asked the guy im pretty cool with if there were any "upcomming sales" nothing specific and he said hold on a minute I want to show you something lol.. He pulled out a print of that list they got and showed me the thing.. He said they were expecting to get shipments of every game on that list and were supposed to set up racks with those games but seeing the location is small they were just going to hang up some banners.. So this is legit and going to happen in that time frame..

I went to the local EB that's good for giving me guides and other pennied out items and the clerk that's cool with me grabbing the pennied stuff said there IS indeed a sale coming up. He thinks it's going to be on USED games though, so just a possible heads up for everyone.

If that's true, then the copy of Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer which I saw there today will be $4. KA CHING. That is being added to my collection once this sale starts.

They also confirmed they have a boxload of PS1 games in the back, a HUGE one besides the shoebox half full in the front of the store. SO, I'm kind of awaiting them bringing those back out too for me to rifle through.

Shipments of all the games will hit stores on that list. Its like some massive clearance sellout of there warehouse I'm guessing

Nice sale gs/eb.

[quote name='monkeydeew']can anyone confirm the return of buy 2 get 1 free[/quote]

If I remember correctly, the B2G1 free on used is from June 3 - 9.

[quote name='monkeydeew']can anyone confirm the return of buy 2 get 1 free[/quote]

I can, asked a EB employee about it and he said it was going to happen.

I heard that they are getting stuff in from the list extra on top of what they already have, so things like RPG maker should be in, though who knows the quantities.

FWIW, if this is for new games, 60% off $39.99 for Eragon 360 should make it around $16 before tax, and it's worth $31.80 credit (or $26.50 cash) at FYE -- and add an extra 10% on top of that if you have backstage pass. Not bad at all if you're looking to flip.

If this IS on USED games, then I'm grabbing that Reckoning game for Xbox for $4, then hitting BB and grabbing the original, which they have for $10 new. Mind you, its not much of a savings over buying both at GS(not that they ever get both in at once), but those 2 games are impossible to find.

[quote name='Damian']It is. You can tell by the SKU.[/quote]

Wow that means Starcraft will be $10

Same for Diablo Battle Chest

Crap!

[quote name='garfep']FWIW, if this is for new games, 60% off $39.99 for Eragon 360 should make it around $16 before tax, and it's worth $31.80 credit (or $26.50 cash) at FYE -- and add an extra 10% on top of that if you have backstage pass. Not bad at all if you're looking to flip.[/quote]Backstage pass does not work on trade-ins. It only gives you 10% off when you are buying cds. games or electronics from them.(there are some restrictions , check it out on www.fye.com)

I always thought the same, but there's a big sign that recently went up at my FYE saying there's an extra 10% for trade-ins. Either it's a new policy or it's that specific store, I guess.

[quote name='garfep']FWIW, if this is for new games, 60% off $39.99 for Eragon 360 should make it around $16 before tax, and it's worth $31.80 credit (or $26.50 cash) at FYE -- and add an extra 10% on top of that if you have backstage pass. Not bad at all if you're looking to flip.[/QUOTE]

sale's on new only

There's actually one gamestop near me that's supposed to have more castlevania double packs "on the way." Can I take that as a glimmer of hope or are the online stock lists woefully inaccurate?

The online stock indicators are almost ALWAYS inaccurate. Believe me, or as soon as the 75% off all PS1/N64 games started, my local stores would've been chock full of rare PS1 games according to the site.

[quote name='sarausagi']If it's the Sandisk one they sell, then it should be $20.[/quote]

Wouldn't that be $30? 50% off of $60

So far all I really want is

PoPoLoCrois
Quake 4
PSP Pro Tec Kit
DS Pro Tec Kit

Think I'm down for the following - anyone know final cost after discount?
NDS
Age of Empires 25%
PSP
PoPoLoCrois 50%
PS2
Dynasty Warriors 5 50%
KOF 2006 50%
PC
StarCraft 50%

[quote name='RustyOrgan']Think I'm down for the following - anyone know final cost after discount?
NDS
Age of Empires 25%
PSP
PoPoLoCrois 50%
PS2
Dynasty Warriors 5 50%
KOF 2006 50%
PC
StarCraft 50%[/quote]

Go to gamestop's website, look up the item/price and figure out the % off. It's not rocket science. I did the first one for you:

Age of Empires DS - Regular price :19.99 Sale price (25% off): $14.99

[quote name='sp00ge']
Go to gamestop's website, look up the item/price and figure out the % off.[/quote]

Since it's not listed on either ebgames.com nor gamestop.com, how much will PoPoLoCrois cost after the % markdown?

[quote name='waxHead']Since it's not listed on either ebgames.com nor gamestop.com, how much will PoPoLoCrois cost after the % markdown?[/quote]

[quote name='monkeydeew']anyone checking out the wii stand fan or know anything about it?[/QUOTE]

It glows, kind of like a red/pink glow.

Honestly, if any console doesn't need cooling, it's the Wii.

The list says it's confidential to the company, yet you guys still managed to get a hold of it. Either someone stole it, or someone who works there is nice (and dirty) enough to help out CAGs.

Of course, I think it's okay if I see it since I'll probably be employed by them sometime this week, and I'll probably do the same thing if need be :p

[quote name='Gotenksgeto']The list says it's confidential to the company, yet you guys still managed to get a hold of it. Either someone stole it, or someone who works there is nice (and dirty) enough to help out CAGs.

Of course, I think it's okay if I see it since I'll probably be employed by them sometime this week, and I'll probably do the same thing if need be :p[/quote]
You've been here since June 2006, you should know by now that we always get lists of games going on sale from employees at various retail stores. It's why CAG > j0 momma.

If you look up some of the games from that list on the site store locations are starting to show more and more of those games 4+ on the inventory listings.. I know for sure my local EBgames did not have 4+ copies of Phoenix Wright.. so it looks as though some stores are already entering the product into the system lol someone should try to see if they are comming up with the discounts yet.. I will try tomorrow when I pick up my copy of ODin Sphere..

[quote name='linkpwns']New copies of Diablo 2 and Starcraft would be nice :)[/quote]
Ya I initially thought the Diablo Battle Chest was on sale, but I gueess it's not. With the sale you can buy D2 and its expansion for $20. Still a good deal if you don't care about D1 (does anyone still play it?) Any CAGers play Diablo II?

[quote name='Serik']Ya I initially thought the Diablo Battle Chest was on sale, but I gueess it's not. With the sale you can buy D2 and its expansion for $20. Still a good deal if you don't care about D1 (does anyone still play it?) Any CAGers play Diablo II?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Blizzard has made the first Diablo free now.

[quote name='Rozz']Insert generic "tag, thanks OP" post here ;)[/quote] God, I love your signature quote from the Tenkaichi help...

[quote name='Serik']Ya I initially thought the Diablo Battle Chest was on sale, but I gueess it's not. With the sale you can buy D2 and its expansion for $20. Still a good deal if you don't care about D1 (does anyone still play it?) Any CAGers play Diablo II?[/quote]

Diablo 1 and 2 are two of my favorite all time games. I still play both. I doubt Diablo 1 is free as I still see it in stores from time to time. However, Target has been clearancing some games including the Starcraft Battlechest and (I'm PRETTY sure) the Diablo Battlechest. I'm 99% sure I've seen the diablo chest marked with a clearance tag, but you can check the last page or two of the Target clearance thread to confirm this as these would have been clearanced recently. Anyway, the Starcarft Chest is 9.99 last I saw. Target clearances are YMMV, but the PC ones are usually universal.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but the sale will actually start on Saturday and stores should have every item on the list, as they are being restocked with them this week.

[quote name='yukine']You've been here since June 2006, you should know by now that we always get lists of games going on sale from employees at various retail stores. It's why CAG > j0 momma.[/quote]

Actually I only signed up then, I haven't really looked around much until a few days ago :p

[quote name='Sigma']I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but the sale will actually start on Saturday and stores should have every item on the list, as they are being restocked with them this week.[/QUOTE]

saturday? guess I'll pick it up on break at work then.

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, a worker there told me on Saturday as well. So hopefully it's true.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's on Saturday. We have to close up on Friday and then stay later to put up all the signage for Saturday. And yes, we've been getting restocks, my store got about, uh, 5 or 6 boxes full of crap for this sale.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone know what the PSP 2gig Mem stick is exactly? I'm guessing it's the lexar gaming ones...[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, it's a SanDisk model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back