GS-GameDays SALE March 26th - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
THIS IS THE FULL LIST... bUY 2 GET 1 fREE WILL nOT BE AT THE START OF GAME DAY SALE...

DS
DRAWN TO LIFE 2 - 19.99
LOVELY LISA AND FRIENDS - 19.99
aLVIN 2 - 19.99
nARUTO NINJA DESTINY 2- 14.99
You-gi-oh stardust - 19.99
Ben 10 - afa- 14.99
American girl kir kit-12.99
Drake and josh-12.99
Dream day wedding - 12.99
Lets ride- 12.99
Mario and sonic winter- 24.99
Paws and claws dogs and cats - 12.99
Ratatouilly - 12.99
war hammer 40000 squad - 14.99
Escape The Museun - 14.99
Ben 10 :AFA - 14.99
COP:The Recruit - 19.99
Jewel Quest Mysterys - 9.99
Mummy 3 - 9.99
Quantum of Sollace -14.99
Tony hawks motion - 9.99
charm girls - (all titles) - 14.99
Final fantasy tactics A2 - 14.99
Hasbro family game night - 14.99
Little league world series 2009 - 9.99
My baby first steps - 19.99
Sim animals Africa - 14.99
Spore hero arena - 19.99
buckingham palace - 14.99
dreamer zoo keeper- 14.99
ener-g dance squad - 14.99
hotel for dogs - 14.99
learn chess - 14.99
learn geography - 14.99
playmobil knights or pirates - 14.99
prince of per : fallen king - 14.99

PSP
Call of duty 3- 14.99
Ben 10 - AFA-14.99
Scrabble- 14.99
Warhammer 40K Squad - 9.99
Worms 2 - 9.99
soul calibur - 19.99
disidia FF-19.99
Juiced 2 -9.99
Naruto ship leg akats - 19.99
Phantasy star portable- 19.99
Gran-Turismo - 29.99
up - 9.99

Afro samurai - 9.99
Sacred 2 -19.99
bios hock-14.99
Assas 2 - 29.99
bayoneta - 39.99
Dragon ball raging blast -29.99)
Fallout 3 non goy- 19.99
Sonic unleashed - 14.99
Spiderman friend or foe - 9.99
left for dead 2 39.99
quantum of Soalace - 14.99
il 2 - 19.99
Karoke american idol - 9.99
SAW - 24.99
Way oF SAMURAI 3 - 29.99
Call of Duty MW2-49.99
call of duty WOW- 19.99
call of duty 4 - 19.99
quake wars - 14.99
eragon 9.99
fuel-12.99
gh aerosmith- 9.99
gh smash hits - 19.99
gh world tour kit - 89.99
gh5 kit - 69.99
il 2 - 19.99
karoke american idol- 9.99
popcap vol 2 - 12.99
prototype - 19.99
pure 14.99
quake iv - 14.99
rock rev - 4.99
wolfenstein- 29.99
wolverine- 19.99

Wii
Call of duty 3 - 9.99
Guitar hero smash hits - 19.99
Madagascar 2 - 14.99
Monster vs. alien - 14.99
Conduit-19.99
rune factory-19.99
Sonic black knight- 19.99
Sonic unleashed -14.99
House of dead 2 3-14.99
House of dead overkill- 14.99
Mario and sonic - winter - 29.99
deal or no deal 14.99
Price is Right - 19.99
Press your luck - 19.99
Family feud - 19.99
DDR hottest party 2 -14.99
foodnet worrk cooked - 19.99
kung fu panda - 9.99
rabids go home 19.99
res ev 4 - 12.99
res ev - umbrella 14.99
spider-man web of shadows - 14.99
Big beach sports - 14.99
Destroy all hum- 14.99
Icarly - 14.99
Little league world series - 19.99
Sim animals Africa -14.99
WORLD OF ZOO - 19.99
CARS RACE O RAMA - 19.99
ben 10 afa- 14.99
cursed mountain- 9.99
gameparty 2 - 9.99
gh aero-9.99
gh 5 kit - 69.99
ghost squad - 14.99
just dance 29.99
my baby first steps - 19.99
spore hero 19.99
the bigs 2 - 14.99
twilight scene it- 19.99
world party games-14.99

PS3
Heavenly sword - 29.99
Prototype-19.99
Sacred 2-19.99
Sonic ultimate collection- 14.99
Disgia 3 - 19.99
fallout 19.99
metal gear solid 19.99
saw - 24.99
shaun white 1 - 14.99
Karoke american idol 2 - 9.99
Way of samurai - 29.99
Dragon ball raging blast (29.99)
Sonic unleashed - 14.99
Assassins 2 - 29.99
CaLL OF DUTY -mw2-49.99
BAYONETTA-39.99
BLAZBLUE-19.99
BOURNE-14.99
CALL OF DUTY WOW-19.99
COD4-19.99
CALL OF DUTY MW2-49.99
FUEL-12.99
GH3 KIT-29.99
GH AERO-9.99
GH SMASH HITS-19.99
GH WT KIT-89.99
GH 5 KIT - 69.99
IL 2 - 19.99
LAIR- 19.99
PURE - 14.99
ROCK REV-4.99
WOLFEINSTEIN-29.99
WOLVERINE-19.99

ps2
crash of titans - 9.99
crash mind over mutant -9.99
karoke rev american idol - 14.99
legend of spyro 9.99
Shin megami tensei persona 4 - 19.99
Ben10 AFA-14.99
BEN 10 9.99
GH WORLD KIT - 79.99
GH 5 KIT - 59.99
JURASIC HUNTER - 9.99
TIGER WOODS 2010-14.99

Pc
Diablo battle chess - 19.99
FALLOUT TRILOGY- 9.99
WARCRAFT 3 CHEST - 19.99
WOW CHEST- 19.99
WOW LICH KING- 29.99

World of warcraft battle chest or litch king chest - 29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigsick']Wonder if afro samurai is any good[/QUOTE]

I thought afro Samurai was excellent, the game isn't to long but it doesn't drag out either.

story was great, Samuel L. is hilarious and the fighting is fun.

Also achievements are varied and are fun to try to obtain.

I got mine at blockbuster for 9.99 so you can find it there for even cheaper.

I'm tempted by Blazblue, COD 4 (if it's low enough I might re-buy it), Ghost Squad, and Persona 4.

How is Persona compared to other RPGs?

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']LOL AC2 and MW2 PS3 are MSRP LMAO![/QUOTE]

This guy doesnt know how 2 read prices have not been adjusted yet hur dur

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift.. I predict a $40 price point because anything higher is a dumbass move and anything lower just won't happen. :lol:

Fallout 3 for $20 isn't bad, and AC2 for $30 is great.

Other than that....not so much. Probably pass on those though, I have Fallout 3 on the PC and AC1 didn't really do much for me.

LOL I was about to mention the MSRP prices for AC2 and MW2 for this sale that I heard about today while I was at Gamestop.

[quote name='malio']Fallout 3 for $20 isn't bad, and AC2 for $30 is great.

Other than that....not so much. Probably pass on those though, I have Fallout 3 on the PC and AC1 didn't really do much for me.[/QUOTE]

Considering the fact if you have a PS3, you can pick up a copy of the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 for the same price and get so much more content on the disc, it's not that good of a deal.

Hell. I even have a GOTY edition listed on my TL that I got from Sears for $10 more than that and that's still a deal considering that the DLC cost $10 each I think.

[quote name='mis0']BlazBlue: Continuum Shift.. I predict a $40 price point because anything higher is a dumbass move and anything lower just won't happen. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yea, SSFIV kinda set the bar with the standard upgrade of the initial release. While people love Arc, I don't know if they have the clout to play the pricing game (at least making it more expensive.)

main post was updated, no b2g1 it says at the beginning of sale. I don't know if that means they'll add it later or what, but that kinda sucks

Okay, I checked out the website list. Why are some of the PS3 games on there still listed at full price (Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed II, etc...)? Maybe it will be changed by Friday?

Will probably be picking up Wolfenstein, maybe BlazBlue, Wolverine, perhaps others. I'd grab Fallout 3, but I already have it. I'm going to check out 2 Sears near me for the GOTY edition for $20 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll luck out. In my opinion, A lot of these games are still a bit pricey for me, and haven't gone down as much as I'd expected. Either way, there are still a couple I will probably get that I missed last year or the year before.

I was hoping for Borderlands, but I'll definitely go for Bayonetta if it drops.

Okay, I got a question. I brought MGS4 and Sonic Unleashed yesterday to avoid getting these games as gutted copies in this Gamedays sales.

The games are still new and sealed.

Gamedays sales arrive. From that point on, if I return these games at my local gamestop and rebuy these exact games that are new and sealed at the new prices ($20 and $15). Will the store let me do that?

I'm kind of glad there is no B2G1 yet. More time for FF13 and God of War III copies to get traded in.

And the thread tags are glorious.

[quote name='Narufan_07']Okay, I got a question. I brought MGS4 and Sonic Unleashed yesterday to avoid getting these games as gutted copies in this Gamedays sales.

Gamedays sales arrive. From that point on, if I return these games at my local gamestop and rebuy these exact games that are new and sealed at the new prices ($20 and $15). Will the store let me do that?[/QUOTE]

I imagine as long as whoever you're dealing with isn't a complete dick, you shouldn't have any problems as long as you're within the return policy. I think 7 days is the grace period for getting a price change refund.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']I'm interested in blazblue and SAW. And any dirt cheap wii games. How's blazblue? I've heard good things[/QUOTE]

Somewhat limited number of characters but otherwise its awesome, although a game you may need a fight stick for, at least on 360.

[quote name='Chardyll']I imagine as long as whoever you're dealing with isn't a complete dick, you shouldn't have any problems as long as you're within the return policy. I think 7 days is the grace period for getting a price change refund.[/QUOTE]

This is the oficial Return Policy taken from Gamestop site:

• A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
• Unopened new merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
• Opened new merchandise may be exchanged for the identical item within 30 days of purchase but, with
the exception of opened new accessories, cannot be returned for a refund.
• Used (pre-owned) merchandise and opened new accessories may be returned for a refund within 7 days
of purchase or exchanged for the identical item within 30 days of purchase.
• We reserve the right to refuse any return and to require that certain items be returned directly to the
manufacturer.

So yeah, according to this and what you said, I'm safe as long as I dont get a awful employee. Anyway, thanks for the advice. ^_^

wow i was hyped up for nothing but hope they add better games

i might as well go to bb and get ME2 for $39.99 i really want to play that :bouncy:

Think I'm gonna buy the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for $14.99. Not sure if it's on sale for both ps3 and 360, but I only see PS3. Oh well.

[quote name='Narufan_07']Okay, I got a question. I brought MGS4 and Sonic Unleashed yesterday to avoid getting these games as gutted copies in this Gamedays sales.

Gamedays sales arrive. From that point on, if I return these games at my local gamestop and rebuy these exact games that are new and sealed at the new prices ($20 and $15). Will the store let me do that?[/QUOTE]

Should be good! I bought a gutted Persona 4 the other day at a Gamestop and returned to a different gamestop for a sealed copy no problem so I don't see why they would have a problem with this anyway. Return policy for new games is 30 days.

Also note to OP (and anyone who wants this game) Persona 4 is already at $20 so no need to wait for the sale.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Should be good! I bought a gutted Persona 4 the other day at a Gamestop and returned to a different gamestop for a sealed copy no problem so I don't see why they would have a problem with this anyway. Return policy for new games is 30 days.

Also note to OP (and anyone who wants this game) Persona 4 is already at $20 so no need to wait for the sale.[/QUOTE]

You're positive this is at all stores? The online price still says $30, so I just want to be sure since it's a pain to drive out to GS and check myself.

I'd really, really like to pick this game up. Persona 4 is amazing.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Should be good! I bought a gutted Persona 4 the other day at a Gamestop and returned to a different gamestop for a sealed copy no problem so I don't see why they would have a problem with this anyway. Return policy for new games is 30 days.

Also note to OP (and anyone who wants this game) Persona 4 is already at $20 so no need to wait for the sale.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thank you very much. Now I'm saving that little money I'm going to get for GOW3 or Uncharted 2. Thanks again. ^_^

The list so far for Gameday is not that great but there some good games there like Persona 4.

Uhm, my store has 2 copies, both are new @ $30.

I don't get the need to drive around to find a sealed copy when you are going to open the game and play it. I highly doubt you plan on returning it. This Pavlovian response to cellophane eludes me still.

Say it again, I got the game plus artbook for $25 well over a year ago off Amazon with free shipping.

So, I just purchased Metal Gear Solid 4 yesterday used for 26.99. If it's cheaper for this sale before the 7 days is up, can I return it, get my money back, re-buy the same game for cheaper, and have money left over?

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']So, I just purchased Metal Gear Solid 4 yesterday used for 26.99. If it's cheaper for this sale before the 7 days is up, can I return it, get my money back, re-buy the same game for cheaper, and have money left over?[/QUOTE]

Yep.. that's what the return policy states...

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']So, I just purchased Metal Gear Solid 4 yesterday used for 26.99. If it's cheaper for this sale before the 7 days is up, can I return it, get my money back, re-buy the same game for cheaper, and have money left over?[/QUOTE]

7 Day used is A-Okay. I don't think anyone's going to give you crap for that. Systematically going around to stores, buying three games you want for B2G1 free and then returning them all and asking to re-ring them to get money back is a bit sketchy. Just know that used prices do not drop during Game Days as it's a clearance sale and they want to move the new stuff. (more so that you'd trade it in, get even less for it, buy something else and then sell that used one for the difference later... profit!)

Gamestop doesn't do price matching or adjustments. It's one of their policies.

[quote name='Mongoose07']You're positive this is at all stores? The online price still says $30, so I just want to be sure since it's a pain to drive out to GS and check myself.

I'd really, really like to pick this game up. Persona 4 is amazing.[/QUOTE]

EDIT - I heard about it from this thread and did buy it for $20 but it seems like the last post sums it up http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253994

I just checked my receipt and it says $20 3/4/10, I bought it new (GS new) at one GS and traded it in at another gamestop for a sealed one. The reason I wanted it sealed was because I do not plan to play this game for a long time and the sealed one did not have any stickers on it (unbelievable for GS right?). I can take a picture of the receipt if you really don't believe me. But what would be easier for you is to call the local GS and get a price check. This is in store price not GS.com price.

EDIT - Also when I did purchase the game it had a $29.99 sticker but rang up for $19.99.

To Kratos - I just happened to be at another GS (there are 4 in my area) and saw it and asked if I could exchange for it and it's not out of the way because it's right next to my school so the next time I went to school I exchanged it.

To clarify returns 30 days new (unopened), 7 days used http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/returns.aspx

[quote name='endlessxshadow']is the sale only happening that day?[/QUOTE]

no it goes until April 25th

No B2G1, so I won't be visiting GS 'till there is one...besides to return that PSP game with no case I bought online and if they have a good deal in this fridays weekly ad.

[quote name='TheKbob']Uhm, my store has 2 copies, both are new @ $30.

I don't get the need to drive around to find a sealed copy when you are going to open the game and play it. I highly doubt you plan on returning it. This Pavlovian response to cellophane eludes me still.

Say it again, I got the game plus artbook for $25 well over a year ago off Amazon with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

It's the smell of a fresh copy. All the joy of new copies are related to the smell of the ink coming off of the pages and crowding the air inside of the case. This makes people feel like winners.

Holy shit, is Borderlands ever going to drop in price? this game is so stubborn and it never goes down in price. I was hoping to buy it back at 35, the same TIV when I traded in (regretted).

*sigh* here's hoping there's another B1G1/B2G1 again :( so much GS credit and nothing to spent on.

[quote name='TheKbob']Uhm, my store has 2 copies, both are new @ $30.

Say it again, I got the game plus artbook for $25 well over a year ago off Amazon with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Gutted copies have the possibility of being scratched, that and employees have been known to "rent" new releases that they have no used copies of even though they aren't supposed to. You're paying the price of a new/sealed copy, for what is essentially a "used" game. Opened games are priced lower than new ones online, so why shouldn't they be at gamestop?

Not a bad sale so far too bad I have most of the games games on the list. I might get saw for the 360 and rabbids go home for the wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back