GS Trade-in Values: Old Thread, Check First/Last Post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
THIS THREAD LOCKED, NEW ONE HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6952150

[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

50% Bonus On All Games Traded (3/17/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games and receive an extra 50% trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good towards games normally accepted in trade only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

$30 Towards New Hardware (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade in any Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, DSlite or PSP toward any new systems and get an extra $30 trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer only valid toward the purchase of a new hardware system. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only.[/QUOTE]

Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III (4/4/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III when trade 2 select Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii games.

Click Here for details.

Offer valid toward a new copy of Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III only. Final Fantasy XIII releases 3/11/10, God of War III releases 3/16/10. Release date subject to change. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Price shown is net after trades. God of War III's and Final Fantasy XIII's regular retail price is $59.99. Net retail will differ for special editions. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. No rainchecks.Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 02/22/10 - 04/04/10..[/QUOTE]

Power Trades 25% (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games towards the pre-order or purchase of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell: Conviction: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption or Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and receive an extra 25% Trade-in Credit!

Expires: 3/14/2010. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell Conviction, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul Silver. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

Nintendo DSi XL Promo (Unsure End Date)
[quote name='vze21gwa']Gamestop is having a trade up offer for the Nintendo DSi XL, where you can get one for $99.99 if you trade in your DSi or $129.99 if you trade in your ds lite. Just thought to let you know cause it's not posted.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and cut the trade-in value in half. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases made with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arkansas, California, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wisconsin, Virginia,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has PSP/DS values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
j0dy77 - while I don't share your intense dislike of GS, the thought of using Amazon instead did cross my mind. The only problem with that is that the $10 bonus credit isn't available with that many games and I couldn't even find a use for the $10 I got from ME2. I ended up using it on some crap I will just end up selling (since it was about to expire). I still have most of my upcoming games preordered with the ECA discount and didn't want to "ruin" those by cancelling them and reordering with the $10 credit.

But, in general, I do find that I have turned away from GS recently and gone to Amazon almost exclusively for new games, so I must admit I thought about trading ME2 to Amazon anyway.

However, my situation is different in that I do have a lot of GS credit already. If I were like you and (presumably) had none there I would definitely have gone with GS. It is always useful to have a bit of credit there for the occasional used game deal or fluke cheap new game price (like the Pinball Hall of Fame game for $9.99 which I have not been able to find anywhere but many CAGs have been able to find). So I have no immediate use for the $57 I'll get from ME2. However, that is just too good to pass up I think ;). I definitely plan to play the game again (DLC and need to make a third run using my better ME1 save to set up ME3). However, like ME1, I'm sure the game will get dirt cheap over the next few years.

TIV 2/21
Gears of War 2 - $5.50
Resistance - $7.00
Resistance 2 - $10.00
NPC! Pikmin - $6.25

TIV 2/22
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS) - $7.25
New Super Mario Bros. (DS) - $15.00
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS) - $20.00
Left 4 Dead 2 - $29.75

*Xbox 360 games*

Ninja Gaiden 2
before - 6.25
promo - 3.12
edge - 0.62
total - 9.99

Oblivion (normal edition)
before - 4.00
promo - 2.00
edge - 0.40
total - 6.40

Bioshock
before - 6.75
promo - 3.38
edge - 0.68
total - 10.81

Smackdown vs Raw 2010
before - 22.50
promo - 11.25
edge - 2.25
total - 36.00

Mass Effect
before - 9.00
promo - 4.50
edge - 0.90
total - 14.40

Two Worlds
before - 1.25
promo - 0.62
edge - 0.12
total - 1.99

Dark Sector
before - 1.50
promo - 0.75
edge - 0.15
total - 2.40

Grand Theft Auto IV
before - 4.00
promo - 2.00
edge - 0.40
total - 6.40

World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions
before - 2.00
promo - 1.00
edge - 0.20
total - 3.20

*PS3 games*

Uncharted 2
before - 24.75
promo - 12.38
edge - 2.48
total - 39.61

Monster Madness
before - 1.00
promo - 0.50
edge - 0.10
total - 1.60

Genji: Days of the Blade
before - 2.00
promo - 1.00
edge - 0.20
total - 3.20

[quote name='io']j0dy77 - while I don't share your intense dislike of GS, the thought of using Amazon instead did cross my mind. The only problem with that is that the $10 bonus credit isn't available with that many games and I couldn't even find a use for the $10 I got from ME2. I ended up using it on some crap I will just end up selling (since it was about to expire). I still have most of my upcoming games preordered with the ECA discount and didn't want to "ruin" those by cancelling them and reordering with the $10 credit.

But, in general, I do find that I have turned away from GS recently and gone to Amazon almost exclusively for new games, so I must admit I thought about trading ME2 to Amazon anyway.

However, my situation is different in that I do have a lot of GS credit already. If I were like you and (presumably) had none there I would definitely have gone with GS. It is always useful to have a bit of credit there for the occasional used game deal or fluke cheap new game price (like the Pinball Hall of Fame game for $9.99 which I have not been able to find anywhere but many CAGs have been able to find). So I have no immediate use for the $57 I'll get from ME2. However, that is just too good to pass up I think ;). I definitely plan to play the game again (DLC and need to make a third run using my better ME1 save to set up ME3). However, like ME1, I'm sure the game will get dirt cheap over the next few years.[/QUOTE]

I've almost exclusively switched to Amazon for new games also,
other than when Walmart.com had the BCB and $20 GC deals.
It's still great to have credit when those B2G1 sales come around though,
and since I only have around $80 in GS credit, I want to build that back up some.

I can't bear to part with my CE ME2, but I'm definitely looking for some good cash flips. I'm probably going to pick up Tekken 6 and Avatar: The Game from family video and flip those, If I can find out their trade-in value. It will interesting over the next few months if Gamestop tries to do more promos like this to compete with Amazon.

JP, please add Florida to the list of those states that DO charge sales tax on purchases with credit.

I had to go to Target which is right next to a GS. I got Mass Effect 2 for $52.95 after EDGE discount and tax using my credit. I plan on going home after work and getting some of my older games to trade in along with Mass Effect 2. Woohoo, a whole $3.05 in free credit!

This deal is pretty shitty outside of new release games. Darksiders $12.50 base, around $20 after promotion? Pfft.. gamecrazy still gives $25 w/ mvp. $3 base for fight night? $8 base at game crazy.

[quote name='j0dy77']the $63.58 it will cost at Gamestop[/QUOTE]

Depending on where you live, you don't pay sales tax on purchases with credit. Thus, my 360 Arcade was exactly $199.XX because I bought it with credit.

[quote name='Scorch']This deal is pretty shitty outside of new release games. Darksiders $12.50 base, around $20 after promotion? Pfft.. gamecrazy still gives $25 w/ mvp. $3 base for fight night? $8 base at game crazy.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't GC match GS promos?

[quote name='Scorch']This deal is pretty shitty outside of new release games. Darksiders $12.50 base, around $20 after promotion? Pfft.. gamecrazy still gives $25 w/ mvp. $3 base for fight night? $8 base at game crazy.[/QUOTE]

Not completely true, the 2 titles I plan to trade-in still get good value (Smackdown 2010 PS3 and COD4:MW PS3). Those aren't new releases.

[quote name='Estebon']Doesn't GC match GS promos?[/QUOTE]

Not that it really matters and they'll be closed within the year, but I think they only match the base TIV.

[quote name='stoned99']I wonder if they take Tony Hawk Ride with the board.[/QUOTE]

They do I seen a used one in my GameStop 30 mins ago.

[quote name='ecierif']No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - $15.25 (02/22/10)[/QUOTE]

Agh you sold it to them for that? I would have bought it for more lol

Well I decided to dump my launch PS2 games that I am never going to play again (PS3 Slim)

All Trade Values Base (Add 60% with the trade in deal + edge for actual values.) as of 2/22/10

Wii Games:

Wii Play

Wii Sports

I was really shocked that they gave me so much for these titles. I had already traded a copy of Wii Play for 1.50 a couple weeks ago, which is in line with the trade in values in this thread. After 60% from Edge and Promotion, that's 17.60 for both of these games.

PS2 GAMES:
Madden NFL 2001
0.20 (Base)

Summoner

Tekken Tag Tournament

Unreal Tournament

Kessen

Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

PS3 Games:

God of War: Collection

Killzone 2

Just beat God of War 1 & 2 and didn't see myself playing it again. My friend has a copy I could borrow if I do.

Killzone 2 just wasn't my cup of tea, coming from Modern Warfare 2 and PC FPS games. I paid 17 for it at gamefly though, so I ended up getting 16.39 of that back.

Grand total trade in value came to 63.50, not bad for a bunch of games I'll never play again.

I got $38 for Borderlands, not shitty at all.

[quote name='Rusty Spoon']I got $38 for Borderlands, not shitty at all.[/QUOTE]

that is a really good price. more than what i got for reselling my copy on the internet 3 weeks ago.

[quote name='Fjordson']Is that base TiV? Or with the 50%?[/QUOTE]
I would like to know as well, might end up trading that in.

[quote name='LiquidCrew']I would like to know as well, might end up trading that in.[/QUOTE]

Its base, it's been reported several times.
It will be $47 after promo.

Just got back from gamestop.

Modern Warfare 2 PS3: $34.50 with promotion

Mass Effect 2: $52.50 with promotion

(I don't have an EDGE card since I don't like to trade in my games)

Predordered Heavy Rain and still have $27 left. I love not paying tax when you preorder stuff.

[quote name='LiquidCrew']I would like to know as well, might end up trading that in.[/QUOTE]

Same. I only ask because CAG has had it listed at $17.00.

Edit: Thanks for clarifying sandman.

[quote name='sandman8288']Its base, it's been reported several times.
It will be $47 after promo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll have to stop by their on my way home then. I will post up any trade in value prices.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Agh you sold it to them for that? I would have bought it for more lol[/QUOTE]

:wall:

Wow, L4D2 TIV almost doubled from what is in the OP? That is insane. Great TiV on ME2 as well. Hope that holds until tomorrow so I can dump my extra copy. I'll have to go through my trade pile and home and get rid of as much as I can during this deal.

Thanks as always for keeping the thread up to date JP!

Really appreciated, thanks for telling.

Just got 34.50 for Modern Warfare 2. Figured I'd turn it in before everyone and their brother did the same and dropped the TIV.

Was mainly dumping a bunch of junk that didn't qualify for the trade x get y bonus deals... All base values:

Bomberman Land Touch! (DS) $2.00
Picross (DS) $1.50
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360) $0.75
Mirror's Edge (360) $5.50
Call of Duty 4 (360) $5.00
Infinite Undiscovery (360) $5.75
Forza 2 (360) $2.00
Lost Planet (360) $1.75
Grand Theft Auto IV (360) $4.00
Borderlands (360) $23.75

With deal and Edge bonus, grand total $83.24. Not too bad for a bunch of stuff that was just taking up space.

I got almost double what i was quoted last week for 4 games. so not bad.But I have always liked my local gamestop and never had a problem with them being pushy about trade ins and etc. and as I do not like base trade ins if you are smart and wait for the sales you can usually get away pretty good.

[quote name='j0dy77']I've been trying to equate if this deal is really worth me giving gamestop any businees. I just traded in Mass Effect 2 with Amazon for $34 opposed to the $56 I could have received from Gamestop.

The average game I purchase from Amazon runs $56.99 new with $10 gaming credit opposed to the $63.58 it will cost at Gamestop. Making the total investment cost roughly $46.99 for a new title from Amazon and a difference of $16.59 on a new title. Which is roughly the same amount I would have gained from 50% trade in credit.

Now I know this is one scenario and a lot of other deals that don't offer trade in credit the gamestop deal is definitely better. But the lower the trade in of the game the more I think Amazon's cheaper prices and no tax are a better investment.

Just food for thought... I really dislike gamestop and think they rob people blind. Any time I can avoid giving them business I am all for it.[/QUOTE]

People like you are really good to laugh at. You're a fool.

Gamestop robs people blind, really? Is that by charging the same for a New Release as anyone else? For selling used games at an affordable price conveniently for you? Or maybe its charging the same price as everyone else for Live Subscriptions and points cards?

How the fuck is that robbing people blind? Some people are really so damn stupid, wow.

Let's look at FF13. it's $60 at both amazon and gamestop. At gamestop you'll pay $2 more because of tax. THE TAX IS NOT BECAUSE GAMESTOP WANTS TO CHARGE IT, IT'S BECAUSE IT'S REQUIRED BY STATE LAW! The money goes to the government, not to Gamestop.

Oh wait, but FF13 comes with a free $10 gift card. Well then go get your gift card but it's not like it's an instant rebate! It's even funnier when people get a gift card and act like they got a game for that much cheaper..

If I waited from Saturday to trade my games in today, I would've got about $70-$80. Instead I got $63.xx. Trading them into Amazon would've got me $40. I would've had to ship them to amazon (pay for shipping?) and wait for my credit to come back to me. Not to mention if you don't have the game complete with case, your game is no good to them. So who is ripping people blind here?

I got $23 extra dollars and could've had $30 easily. With the FEB20 code, I bought 2 games that the total with tax ended up being the same as if I ordered from Amazon. The difference was I had a $15 gift card and the $63.xx credit. If I had traded into amazon I would've got $40 TOPS!, probably would've been like $30.

So if I went to Amazon I'd of paid $30 more cash, so I can avoid getting charged tax and so I could get $20 in gift cards to spend later.

I'll just get the games from Gamestop, damn I really got robbed blind I guess....

FOOL!

^^ You do not pay to ship games to Amazon. It is free and easy as pie (drop off at the UPS store). Also re-read j0dy77's post - it isn't as bad as you make it sound. He says that is just one scenario and the GS deal might be better for others. I'm actually having second thoughts myself on the ME2 trade-in. And of course, if we are talking about trading our own games (as opposed to flipping) the completeness and condition will not be an issue (for Amazon rejection) since all CAGs are meticulous about the conditions of their games - right? ;).

Changing topics: JP, FWIW, you don't pay sales tax on credit purchases in Arizona (for the list).

I don't mind people having a bad experience at a specific store and boycotting them for life. I do have a problem with people ostracizing a store like GameStop, but are more than happy to shop at a store like Wal-Mart

are you really that obtuse?

Obviously there are good uses for Gamestop Trade in Credit but buying New Releases really isn't one of them. Amazon prices are always lower, tax free and come with gift cards that can actually be used in combination with their low prices -- whereas with Gamestop.com you cannot combine coupon codes (you know, the ones that actually make it worth shopping there) with the gift coupons they give you.

I'm not going to get into the reasons why people dislike Gamestop as a retailer or why Amazon.com is so highly regarded but suffice to say: they have their respective reputations for a reason.

Well then go get your gift card but it's not like it's an instant rebate

Comparing a 10 dollar gift card at Amazon to a 10 dollar coupon at Gamestop.com is like comparing a 10 dollar coupon at a grocery store to a 10 dollar coupon at, well... a store that sells gaming merchandise exclusively at high prices. The vast majority of CAGs will make a purchase from Amazon again in the future, making it 10 dollars in the pocket regardless.

1) I watched some little kid buy a wii nunchuck for $25 at gamestop once. I wanted to tell him to go somewhere else but that's not my place.

2) Gamestop, like every other retailer in the world, is out to make money. If you can bargain hunt, then $56 (or $52 without edge) at gamestop is better than $34 at Amazon, if you're gonna buy more video games. Gamestop has opportunities for cheap games. You just gotta hit them when it's right. Why be mad at gamestop for trying to make money when you're trying to get games as cheap as possible. After all, that's the dance, isn't it? Shop wherever you want but there's no food for thought. Smart CAGs go where the deals are. It's not our place to protect uninformed consumers or consumers who don't really care.

Shop or do not shop at Gamestop. But the constant complaining about them is pretty stupid, imo.

That being said, JohnDoeHoe is a complete ass so I'm ashamed to somewhat agree with him.

idk about all that, as far as buying new titles from them.

i sold the AvP character skins for the 360 this weekend on ebay for 20.50, and I didn't even buy the game.

But as others stated, if it pays you to go somewhere, why wouldnt you?

Yea, you have to look at all options as a CAG, if you sit back fold your arms in front of you and say "I won't shop at GS, or I won't trade into Amazon" then you are really selling yourself short. In the end the retailers are trying to make as much money as possible while we are trying to get our games as cheap as possible (as confoosious stated). So put aside your differences about places and try all of them out, comparison shop, trade into different places and use threads like these on CAG and you will find your dollar goes a lot further than if you just decide that you will only buy/trade your games at one online or B&M retailer.

[quote name='io']Ah, I get it now, jp made a new thread which led to me not being subscribed to it any more and thinking the other thread was the "official" one. Stop doing that! ;)[/QUOTE]
Sorry about the confusion. Once we were pretty sure this new promo was coming up, I decided to switch the old thread over to a new one on Saturday. I didn't feel like digging through massive pages of posts. It was getting a little large anyway and trying to build a new thread in the middle of promo, especially one like this, is incredibly annoying.

I've been out of the office all day and just got back. I'll start working on sorting all the TIVs and get an update done sometime this evening. I'll do my best to keep up with things guys, but be patient. Things have went completely crazy at my office and will be like this for the next couple days.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, you have to look at all options as a CAG, if you sit back fold your arms in front of you and say "I won't shop at GS, or I won't trade into Amazon" then you are really selling yourself short. In the end the retailers are trying to make as much money as possible while we are trying to get our games as cheap as possible (as confoosious stated). So put aside your differences about places and try all of them out, comparison shop, trade into different places and use threads like these on CAG and you will find your dollar goes a lot further than if you just decide that you will only buy/trade your games at one online or B&M retailer.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
IMO, it doesn't matter where I get the games (as long as its legal),
as long as they are filthy cheap.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

:360: L4D2 29.75
:360: Star Wars Force Unleashed 5.00

Ordered Ultimate Sith Edition from goHastings during the B2G1 for $1 and haven't touched L4D2. Mainly bought it because I found L4D2/L4D on eBay together for $35. Paid off Heavy Rain, and after he said you have a lot of credit, I said I was just waiting for them to get a PS3 in stock. Then he says I think we just got some today, and pointed to several boxes off to the side. :)

Almost didn't go because I was just going to check back in on Wednesday (when another employee told me to come back to see if they got any) and bite the bullet if L4D2 dropped in value between now and then.

Quest to find a PS3 to use my credit on is over finally.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I don't mind people having a bad experience at a specific store and boycotting them for life. I do have a problem with people ostracizing a store like GameStop, but are more than happy to shop at a store like Wal-Mart

are you really that obtuse?[/QUOTE]

Obtuse? Woah, hey lets not get geometry involved in this!

Anywho, quit clogging this thread all your bitchin kiddos or I will turn this car right around.... or jp will make you take a time out in the corner or something.
I for one am here to see all the good trades people are gonna make with this offer.

Called on these 2 this morning.
PS3
Uncharted 2 $24.75 Base
R&C Crack in Time $20.25 Base

Which means $72 after promo and edge for just those 2 games!

Just got back from a B&M here in Clearwater, FL. Traded in a bunch of older launch-ish 360 games since I'm moving more towards PS3. Edgge card expired last year, I never used it, so prices are NOT including 10% Edge. Prices are VERY different from the list on here, so the TIV really dropped!

All 360 Games
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - $4.50 base / $6.75 promo
Elder Scrolls Oblivion - $4.00 base / $6.00 promo
Test Drive Unlimited - $3.75 base / $5.63 promo
Full Auto - $4.25 base / $6.37 promo
Battlefield Bad Company - $7.00 base / $10.50 promo

Total - $35.25

Reserved Battlefield 2: LE and paid cash for the rest.

Not bad for games you can find in the $5 clearance bin some places. I posted one of my pro systems with 20gig HDD and 17 games FS on CL for $250, they were games that weren't worth trading in.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']If you knew what you did now you probably would've agreed with me from the start.
[/QUOTE]

what the f are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back