H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

I was worried, but the I read your OP. As long as you hang on to a copy for yourself and (in time) your kid...

Let me know if you want to trade for some Disney DVD's for the DSI if cash isn't the only thing that interests you.
Cuz I'm broke these days :/.

Thanks for your consideration :0.

DSI is gone, sorry people! Bryen nice remembering i was after disney dvds my wife and I have found almost all of the ones we wanted but that damned Beauty and the Beast is elusive.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']DSI is gone, sorry people! Bryen nice remembering i was after disney dvds my wife and I have found almost all of the ones we wanted but that damned Beauty and the Beast is elusive.[/QUOTE]

It's the next bluray diamond edition. Just wait until next fall.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Thanks for that TLP we will wait and buy it then! Hows the family doing?[/QUOTE]

My family is doing great. It's crazy how quickly my boy is progressing. Compared to his older sister, he's hitting all of his milestones (walking, talking, climbing) faster, but I'm sure most of that has to do with his desire to emulate her in every way. He turned one on 9/25 and when I came home this afternoon he shouted "dada - hey!" and came running. Good times.

How are things on your end?

waaaait a min, something fishy is going on here... I thought my top offer beat tlp's top offer.

or do you meant lower offer wins? in that case, i bid $0.99!!! heh

up to the top it goes!

I absolutely merc'ed that DLC boss once I got that damn accelerator item to get reduce cast time 3.

What I did was I double casted Divide and he went down so easily. I was never even close to dying (well Sed was closest). When he casted reflect I double casted using flara/divide and with absorb elements on it healed me. I beat him first try and it was quite easy.

I beasted ODST since I am a Halo Fanatic. Sorry I have not been wanting to play. I had 3 days with 14 hr sessions that weekend before it came out. However I think I am going to start playing GoW 2 online if you want to play sometime. My friend who is like a rank 35 or something is going to show me the ropes.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention... for Vidmaster Deja Vu & Endure... I did it with 2 other people actually playing and one dummy account just sitting there. Me & my 2 buddies got the game early so we had nobody to play it with and so we decided to try those with an acct sitting in the corner. Endure wasn't that bad since the 3 of us have played together since Halo 2 but Deja Vu was kind of a bitch.

Aw nuts, wish that was a PS3 copy of Brutal Legend. I need something to fill the void now that Uncharted 2 is over... or I'll just play it through again on crushing...

Why is it that when you decide you won't have time for games is when you get time to play games?

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']*** sorry tlp had I know you wanted Brutal Legend I would have picked up the ps3 version from tru and just mailed it to you free o charge, i recieved it free on their b2g1f sorry bro! it was my 0.00 game maybe they will let me swap it for the other platform, but word on the street is brutal legend is gone from almost every tru.[/QUOTE]

No worries. It's the thought that counts!

How's Tristan (hope I got that right) sleeping? Teething still getting to him?

to the top. how do you like borderlands? It is so freaking fun. Can't wait for my 2nd play with my Hunter! What character did you choose? I think I am going to go with a Siren for my next character

bread's done
Back