H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

Jesus Christ, people, stop telling him how to run his lowball. He's been here almost 5 years. I've never seen a lowball where the seller ships first. Ever.

Run it how you want to, saetia, the people will deal.

[quote name='phoenix529']Jesus Christ, people, stop telling him how to run his lowball. He's been here almost 5 years. I've never seen a lowball where the seller ships first. Ever.

Run it how you want to, saetia, the people will deal.[/QUOTE]

This. He took the time to post pics, every single game he says he has is in there, no reason for suspicion.

If his low feedback makes you nervous, just don't gift the payment and cover the fees. Problem solved.

[quote name='phoenix529']Jesus Christ, people, stop telling him how to run his lowball. He's been here almost 5 years. I've never seen a lowball where the seller ships first. Ever.

Run it how you want to, saetia, the people will deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm relatively new, but I totally agree. The idea of the seller having to send their goods away before the buyer pays is ludicrous, to me. If you're that worried about his feedback, I guess you pay the extra to buy it from someone/somewhere where they've got a higher feedback rating.

don't have a solid end time. Have a betwen X and X endtime that only you know. You are going to have a lot of pissed off people as well as an absolute logistical nightmare.

Grr. Too many good lowballs lately and I just don't have enough money. I may get in on this but I am currently working on something else (JVC X'eye). I'd love those Digital Devil Saga's but I don't think I am going to be getting in on this lowball. Good luck dude. Sniping although it pisses people off is so much fun. I've gotten nice stuff that way and get to be considered an a'hole.

[quote name='62t']Having random time could also backfire because people dont know when to bid[/QUOTE]

When to bid? The ending time for a random ending would be X to X. All you need to do is bid before the first X and you will know for sure it will not have ended.

Random endings are supposed to make people bid early.

This is also my first one. Do I do one post per item, or can I put them all in one post? Also, do I have to do small bid increases, or
can I just bump something that was $3 up to $10.

[quote name='mossman43']This is also my first one. Do I do one post per item, or can I put them all in one post? Also, do I have to do small bid increases, or
can I just bump something that was $3 up to $10.[/QUOTE]

look at other lowball topic to get an idea of what it looks like

you can put all of them in one post. As for bid increases, you can bump something to however much you want it to be, just know that the minimum increment is $.50

this is like black Friday. where people are out side waiting for the doors to open to run in the store

[quote name='mossman43']Thanks for reply!! I hope there are
no Castlevania fans here.[/QUOTE]

too late

For those who are new at lowballs, here is the general rules. All items start at $1 and must be increased by incraments of $1 (some choose to allow $.50 increases but most do $1). If the bid is $3 and you say type $10 for it, the bid is $10, not $4. If you win you have to pay $10 plus the shipping, you can't go back and pay less. You also have to pay for shipping for each item. Prices always vary, depending on the person. F.Y.I this is the typical bid, remember to post, don't PM!!!

"Starcraft Battlechest- $5" (Note this is not an actuall bid. Just a demo.)

Sorry to take away your spotlight Saetia but I just wanted to help make everyone aware of how it works. Good luck and expect my bids soon :))

[quote name='Josh5890']For those who are new at lowballs, here is the general rules. All items start at $1 and must be increased by incraments of $1 (some choose to allow $.50 increases but most do $1). If the bid is $3 and you say type $10 for it, the bid is $10, not $4. If you win you have to pay $10 plus the shipping, you can't go back and pay less. You also have to pay for shipping for each item. Prices always vary, depending on the person. F.Y.I this is the typical bid, remember to post, don't PM!!!

"Starcraft Battlechest- $5" (Note this is not an actuall bid. Just a demo.)

Sorry to take away your spotlight Saetia but I just wanted to help make everyone aware of how it works. Good luck and expect my bids soon :))[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks Josh. Now if this thing would get started ;).... fingers are itch'n to type :)

You guys realize you gain no particular advantage by starting early, right? If he's smart this thing is going to run for a while, there's no rush.

[quote name='bvharris']You guys realize you gain no particular advantage by starting early, right? If he's smart this thing is going to run for a while, there's no rush.[/QUOTE]

I tend to have better luck by starting early and then never checking the thread again. Don't know why that is.

Maybe calm down a bit? The guy is putting up a huge chunk of his collection, and I'm sure he has other things to worry about..

[quote name='Vulgarism']Maybe calm down a bit? The guy is putting up a huge chunk of his collection, and I'm sure he has other things to worry about..[/QUOTE]

CALM UR OWN fuckIN FACE DOWN I WANT GAMEZ GRRRRR...

Suikodeon 2- 80 bucks :)

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']CALM UR OWN fuckIN FACE DOWN I WANT GAMEZ GRRRRR...

Suikodeon 2- 80 bucks :)[/QUOTE]

Uh, dad, don't you think you should use that $80 to pay my god damn child support!?!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Uh, dad, don't you think you should use that $80 to pay my god damn child support!?![/QUOTE]

NO!

Tourettes-Guy-Yelling.jpg

Sookohden 2-90 dollars

[quote name='allyourblood']Oh, well played.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, Vulgarism did you ever finish my Robbie plush or Heather fuck pillow yet?

The above poster's avatar is making me horny.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Speaking of which, Vulgarism did you ever finish my Robbie plush or Heather fuck pillow yet?[/QUOTE]

Erm, that Heather pillow won't be shipped. See, er... Ummm, I was eating marshmallow fluff on it, and.. You know.. But... Eh.. Yeah.

I feel bad for everybody who reads this minus our small group, because they're going to think you and I are the most dysfunctional people around. CHEAPY AWARDS HERE WE COME!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Speaking of which, Vulgarism did you ever finish my Robbie plush or Heather fuck pillow yet?

The above poster's avatar is making me horny.[/QUOTE]

heatherpillow.jpg

this is crazy.

this will fetch you lots of money.

just curious, will you be willing to ship first if some1 has considerable amount of feedback? (like 50+, or like me, 100!. :))

[quote name='saetia']Bump for explanation on auction not starting like I promised. Sorry. =/[/QUOTE]

You tease you ;).

Might be worth checking out the bubble mailers Target is selling in bulk. 20 or so size 1 mailers for $6.xx might not be the best deal out there but it's readily available.

[quote name='saetia']Thanks knightsdwn. I may go that route.[/QUOTE]

No problem.

I forgot to mention that these bubble mailers are usually placed in the back of the store where the rest of the bulk items are instead of the office supplies aisle.

bread's done
Back