H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

Instead of waging open warfare i'ma wait and let everyone put their bids down first. Then i'll strike...

I'm mostly interested in.........oh....well...theirs a lot i'm interested in....shucks.

Definitely the RE Gamecube controller!

[quote name='Snuckles']Instead of waging open warfare i'ma wait and let everyone put their bids down first. Then i'll strike...

I'm mostly interested in.........oh....well...theirs a lot i'm interested in....shucks.

Definitely the RE Gamecube controller![/QUOTE]

As long as your strike doesn't come on the last night of the auction trying to milk out the last seconds, then you'll be fine... But sniping is extremely frowned upon. Got it, snucks?! ;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']As long as your strike doesn't come on the last night of the auction trying to milk out the last seconds, then you'll be fine... But sniping is extremely frowned upon. Got it, snucks?! ;)[/QUOTE]

This is gonna be a great lowball but there is no doubt sniping will be alive here. the only way it could be munimized the most if Saetia says that it will end on this day from 12:00am-11:59pm.

Saetia, you said that this lowball was to help you get a new PC. My guess is that your winnings will get you an Alienware PC, top of the line.

[quote name='Josh5890']This is gonna be a great lowball but there is no doubt sniping will be alive here. the only way it could be munimized the most if Saetia says that it will end on this day from 12:00am-11:59pm.

Saetia, you said that this lowball was to help you get a new PC. My guess is that your winnings will get you an Alienware PC, top of the line.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear, he's going to do a random end time and hint to when it could end, but not give a certain time. That's always good/bad for the seller.. It's good in a sale like this because he won't have to wade through 70 $.50 bids at the end, but it's bad because he could lose about $10 or $15 in those $.50 bids...

[quote name='Snuckles']Instead of waging open warfare i'ma wait and let everyone put their bids down first. Then i'll strike...

Definitely the RE Gamecube controller![/QUOTE]

Just a headsup, you wont win the RE Gamecube Controller. :3

Oh! I didn't wanna give the impression I was gonna snipe. I just meant when this lowball goes active its gonna get a lot more pages on the thread so i was gonna wait and put my bids in after the first storm.

[quote name='Snuckles']Oh! I didn't wanna give the impression I was gonna snipe. I just meant when this lowball goes active its gonna get a lot more pages on the thread so i was gonna wait and put my bids in after the first storm.[/QUOTE]

haha I know, but that is the main thing I am here for. ;) So I was just saying don't get your hopes up. ;)

running_of_the_bulls.jpg

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic -$3
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse-$2
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance-$15
Tales of Symphonia-$8
Bully: Limited Edition - Complete (W/dodgeball, comic, etc.)Comes in locker style packaging-$8
Devil Summoner - Sealed-$8
Devil Summoner 2 w/Raiho Plush - Sealed-$15
Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller for Playstation 2 - $8
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure -$5
Super Castlevania IV-$1
Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1 - $1
Tactics Ogre: The Knight Of Lodis -$5
Castlevania 20th Anniversary pre-order bonus. SEALED!-$5
Fallout 3 Nuka Cola Bottle Opener/Magnet - $3
Disgaea 2 "Best of" Soundtrack. SEALED!-$3
Japanese Limited Edition Disgaea™ 2: Cursed Memories Art Book.-$3
Persona 3 Strategy Guide - SEALED!-$8
Makai Kingdom Artwork Book-$2
Bioshock: Big Daddy Figurine - Still in box-$8
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Keychain-$1
Dragon Quest Slime Keychain (Japanese)- Sealed -$1
Fallout 3 Official Game Guide: Collector's Edition (Hardcover)-$5
Heroes: Season 2 - Collector's Edition-$5

Mario Kart: Double Dash - $1
Eternal Darkness - $1
Shadow Hearts: From the New World - $1
Makai Kingdom - $1
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - $1
Suikoden - $1
Vagrant Story - $1
Rhapsody - $5.50
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - $1
Secret of Mana - GS sticker on back - $1
Super Castlevania IV - $1.50
Shenmue - $1
ChuChu Rocket - $1
Jet Grind Radio - $1
Crazy Taxi - $1
Power Stone - $1
Power Stone 2 - $1
Suikoden Tierkreis - $1
Metal Gear Solid (Game Boy) - $1
Tactics Ogre GBA - $5.50
Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus - $5.50
Disgaea 2 Artbook - $3.50
Makai Kingdom Artwork Book - $2.50
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Keychain - $1.50
Dragon Quest Slime Keychain - $1.50

Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus - $6
Disgaea 2 Artbook - $4
Makai Kingdom Artwork Book - $3
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Keychain - $2
Dragon Quest Slime Keychain - $2

Xbox 360 Media Remote (Small one) - $1
XBL Codes:
Lost Odyssey - New Mission in game/ exclusive in-game weapon - $1
200 Microsoft Points - $1

noone's actually touched suikoden ii?

suikoden ii - $50

we all know it's gonna get there, let's not fool ourselves into thinking otherwise

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - $2.00
Mario Kart: Double Dash - $2.00
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Player's Choice) - $1.00
Ico - $1.00
Metal Gear Solid (Game Boy) - $2.00
Fallout 3 Nuka Cola Bottle Opener/Magnet - $4.00

[quote name='battousai11']
we all know it's gonna get there, let's not fool ourselves into thinking otherwise[/QUOTE]

Who was fooling themselves into think that?

Why do people fool themselves and waste time with little bids?

Ico - $16.00
Xenosaga 3 - W/Best Buy Hologram; Sealed - $12.00
Golden Sun - Complete/mint - $8.00
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Complete/mint - $8.00
Okami Buddha Board - Never opened (still has styrofoam packaging) - $10.00

[quote name='battousai11']you never know[/QUOTE]

It's probably the most valuable PS1 game, I think there was a pretty reasonable expectation, haha. I'd be in on it too, but I already have 2 copies, 1 of which is sealed (my prized gaming possession).

[quote name='bvharris']It's probably the most valuable PS1 game, I think there was a pretty reasonable expectation, haha. I'd be in on it too, but I already have 2 copies, 1 of which is sealed (my prized gaming possession).[/QUOTE]

did you get both when it was released?

[quote name='Arakias']Why do people fool themselves and waste time with little bids?

Ico - $16.00
Okami Buddha Board - Never opened (still has styrofoam packaging) - $10.00[/QUOTE]

Because it's a lowball? One has to appreciate the irony of your question though in light of a $12 bid for the Lenticular cover Xenosaga 3 sealed. What's the cutoff for "little bid"?

[quote name='battousai11']did you get both when it was released?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Arakias']Why do people fool themselves and waste time with little bids?

Ico - $16.00
Okami Buddha Board - Never opened (still has styrofoam packaging) - $10.00[/QUOTE]

I agree well at least on the really rare stuff. There is no way it is going for that low.

[quote name='bvharris']Because it's a lowball? One has to appreciate the irony of your question though in light of a $12 bid for the Lenticular cover Xenosaga 3 sealed. What's the cutoff for "little bid"?[/QUOTE]
Seriously, it's all in good fun.

aw fuck it. Here are a few more:

Skies of Arcadia - Pristine disc/manual. Very, very minor scratches on case $15
Shenmue - Pristine disc/manual. One scratch on front w/shelf wear $10
Jet Grind Radio - Minor shelf wear/minor scratches on disc $5

Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus - $6.50
Disgaea 2 Artbook - $4.50
Makai Kingdom Artwork Book - $3.50
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Keychain - $2.50
Dragon Quest Slime Keychain - $2.50
Secret of Mana - GS sticker on back 11.50
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - $2.50
Mario Kart: Double Dash - $2.50
Jet Grind Radio - Minor shelf wear/minor scratches on disc $5.50

[quote name='bvharris'] Because it's a lowball? One has to appreciate the irony of your question though in light of a $12 bid for the Lenticular cover Xenosaga 3 sealed. What's the cutoff for "little bid"?[/quote]

:applause: The day lowball bids become serious business is the day I go back to ebay.

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal $1
Sly 2: Band of Thieves $1
Shadow of the Colossus $1
Super Mario Galaxy Commemorative Launch Coin $1
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Limited Edition Cel Art Print $1
(a)Star Wars: Jedi Hunter Controller $1

[quote name='tourchared_dragon']Secret of Mana - GS sticker on back 13.00[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fwbweux']Secret of Mana - GS sticker on back 13.50
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tourchared_dragon']Secret of Mana - GS sticker on back $14[/QUOTE]

Come on, Hobbits. Long ways to go yet. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Come on, Hobbits. Long ways to go yet. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd be nickel-and-diming people on Sukioden II if they would play along and not up it in $20 increments :D

[quote name='bvharris']Because it's a lowball? One has to appreciate the irony of your question though in light of a $12 bid for the Lenticular cover Xenosaga 3 sealed. What's the cutoff for "little bid"?
[/QUOTE]

you figured me out. oh the irony.
this is what i meant
Xenosaga 3 - W/Best Buy Hologram - $42.00

bread's done
Back