H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

@saetia

a tip of mine is make full usage of those flat rate boxes. if someone buys a lot of shit that is the cheapest, most secure, and easiest way to ship. :D

certain people in past lowballs stick to people in terms of shipping :roll:

If somebody ends up winning both chainsaws... I want a picture of your shipping method ;)

Also, not sure Ico is one of your top-sellers worthy of a title mention lol.

[quote name='phoenix529']

Also, not sure Ico is one of your top-sellers worthy of a title mention lol.[/QUOTE]

Now that is saying something about this lowball.

I know I am allowed 3 daily bumps, but I don't know exactly what is categorized as a bump. When other people post in my thread, do those count? Or when I answer a question? Or simply, whenever I post in a thread?

Having said that, telepathy, I have weighed the chainsaw controllers and they weigh about 3 lbs. Using Priority Shipping, it would cost anywhere from $6.45 to $15.30, depending on the location, for just the controller. Since these are by far the largest items in my lowball, my plan was to make the shipping for one cost $6 and eat whatever, if it's not enough. Where do you live?

ZxT Vendetta, do you mean the ones that cost $10.70 to ship (Medium Size)? Yeah, I have about 50 of those (at least) that I ordered off the USPS site. They don't look like they'd fit many items though. 18 Ps2 games could essentially fit into one, and that comes out to 6 lbs.

If I went the non-flat rate route w/Priority's rates, it could cost me as little as $8.30 depending on the location. Then there is Parcel of which would cost me as little as $7.50. It's all pretty confusing, to say the least.

Well if you go normal what people do in lowballs which is typically $3 for the first item and then $1 - $1.50 per extra.

What I do is if they hit the $10 shipping range or over I put it in a priority box and ship it that way so that they maximize their shipping costs. I dont like to screw people over with shipping price like others previously have. That is all I was saying. I should have been more specific. :)

[quote name='neiname']Don't worry about bumps, there will be ample bids on your stuff.[/QUOTE]

Hah, no I am not worried about getting bumps for auction awareness. I am concerned about getting into trouble for not following the rules by overusing my responses to people's questions, if they count as bumps. Feel me?

Yeah don't worry about bumps at all. Your lowball will most likely be subscribed by everyone on the trade forum. I'm pretty sure a bump counts as you saying "bump" or making it obvious that that was your only reason to post. Meaning answering questions doesn't count at all. So you won't get in trouble for that.

[quote name='saetia']Hah, no I am not worried about getting bumps for auction awareness. I am concerned about getting into trouble for not following the rules by overusing my responses to people's questions, if they count as bumps. Feel me?[/QUOTE]

Responses to people's questions would not be considered bumps. Hell, any posts where you're giving new useful information shouldn't be considered bumps as well.

And yep, you'll be getting plenty of free bumps with this sale :)

[quote name='telepathy']I live in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada saetia. I'm guessing your shipping estimate was for US or International?[/QUOTE]

What I quoted you was unfortunately, domestic. To be perfectly honest with you, I cannot find any cheap means of shipping something that big to Canada. If you find an affordable means of shipping to your liking, let me know. The gamecube version weighs 3.6 lbs. The dimensions are Height:6.46 Width:8.5 Length:14.6.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say again this one will be epic!! (brings out my sniper gun!)

btw, you missed my question that I am sure a lot of people with high feedbacks would like to know (well, maybe no one cares, but I really do).

[quote name='dinobot']this is crazy.

this will fetch you lots of money.

just curious, will you be willing to ship first if some1 has considerable amount of feedback? (like 50+, or like me, 100!. :))[/QUOTE]

edit for below: of course! using those money to buy more toys!! :D

[quote name='dinobot']I just want to say again this one will be epic!! (brings out my sniper gun!)
[/QUOTE]

Already planning to spend your earned low ball money on another? ;)

[quote name='dinobot']I just want to say again this one will be epic!! (brings out my sniper gun!)

btw, you missed my question that I am sure a lot of people with high feedbacks would like to know (well, maybe no one cares, but I really do).
[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't miss it. I just didn't think you were being serious. No, feedback count will have nothing to do with who ships first. Items will ship after I receive payment. If you don't trust me, then please do not bid. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but having a high iTrader rating doesn't automatically make you 100% honest. Refer to nashene for evidence.

[quote name='saetia']No, I didn't miss it. I just didn't think you were being serious. No, feedback count will have nothing to do with who ships first. Items will ship after I receive payment. If you don't trust me, then please do not bid. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but having a high iTrader rating doesn't automatically make you 100% honest. Refer to nashene for evidence.[/QUOTE]

oh, I was serious, but fair enough on your decision. Though your example of nashene doesn't really help your case since he was a seller of high feedback (Sigh, a lot of us trusted him). :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

But anyhow, best of luck on your sale.

[quote name='saetia']No, I didn't miss it. I just didn't think you were being serious. No, feedback count will have nothing to do with who ships first. Items will ship after I receive payment. If you don't trust me, then please do not bid. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but having a high iTrader rating doesn't automatically make you 100% honest. Refer to nashene for evidence.[/QUOTE]

Good for you for standing up to that sentiment. It should be clear to anyone looking over the OP that you've put a ton of work into this lowball, it's ridiculous to suggest you should have to ship first.

In other news, I'm psyched.

[quote name='dinobot']oh, I was serious, but fair enough on your decision. Though your example of nashene doesn't really help your case since he was a seller of high feedback (Sigh, a lot of us trusted him). :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

But anyhow, best of luck on your sale.[/QUOTE]

Not to beat a dead horse, but I don't see why this is so important to you. Is it because it is the norm in dv8 Lowballs? I will be only accepting Paypal and how people choose to use it is up to them. Gifting payments is an option but not mandatory. If you choose to send via the normal payment method, which is encouraged, you'll be protected by Paypal.

It takes 30 seconds to make a Paypal payment. It's not like you will be waiting less if I ship first. My rating is low, yes, but when I want a game, I buy it at a store. I prefer brand new games. I am not going to make trades on here for the sake of padding iTrader rating. If I see a great deal on here, I bite.

Yes, l admit bringing up nsahene was tacky. Sorry about that, but I am just using an example that iTrader rating, while it is very helpful in choosing whether or not to deal w/another CAGer, is not the "end all be all" determining factor of a CAGer's integrity.

Sorry if I offended you.

[quote name='bvharris']Good for you for standing up to that sentiment. It should be clear to anyone looking over the OP that you've put a ton of work into this lowball, it's ridiculous to suggest you should have to ship first.

In other news, I'm psyched.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know what else to do to prove that I am not a scammer. I guess I could take pics of my closet filled w/boxes ;). Another thing I could do is wait a year to have this lowball to build up more feedback. But I cannot wait anymore, heh.

Anyways, this auction will be starting tomorrow afternoon (I promise). I picked up some boxes from CVS, some 25 packs of bubble mailers from Target (thanks knightsdwn), and I ordered some more off Uline (thanks Shrike).

[quote name='saetia']Not to beat a dead horse, but I don't see why this is so important to you. Is it because it is the norm in dv8 Lowballs? I will be only accepting Paypal and how people choose to use it is up to them. Gifting payments is an option but not mandatory. If you choose to send via the normal payment method, which is encouraged, you'll be protected by Paypal.

It takes 30 seconds to make a Paypal payment. It's not like you will be waiting less if I ship first. My rating is low, yes, but when I want a game, I buy it at a store. I prefer brand new games. I am not going to make trades on here for the sake of padding iTrader rating. If I see a great deal on here, I bite.

Yes, l admit bringing up nashene was tacky. Sorry about that, but I am just using an example that iTrader rating, while it is very helpful in choosing whether or not to deal w/another CAGer, is not the "end all be all" determining factor of a CAGer's integrity.

Sorry if I offended you.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it doesn't offend me at all.

It is important to me b/c you've got some high priced item here that I am interested in and I just want to make sure I protect myself.

I am bring up iTrader rating b/c it is(was) really the best way to protect yourself here (unfortunately, few people have ruined it).

I hope you are not offended, I did not target you specifically (I generally ask this whenever I see something I am interested in and the lowball seller has low itrader rating)

Also, I know that you might get protection with paypal, but I rather not deal with paypal with disputes (Paypal dispute resolution center are ran by monkeys, so you are never 100% sure you will win with your dispute. I am paranoid, I know :bomb::bomb::bomb:).

But again, best of luck on your lowball! (You'll stack up on feedbacks after this I am sure!)

[quote name='saetia']I honestly don't know what else to do to prove that I am not a scammer. I guess I could take pics of my closet filled w/boxes ;). Another thing I could do is wait a year to have this lowball to build up more feedback. But I cannot wait anymore, heh.

Anyways, this auction will be starting tomorrow afternoon (I promise). I picked up some boxes from CVS, some 25 packs of bubble mailers from Target (thanks knightsdwn), and I ordered some more off Uline (thanks Shrike).[/QUOTE]

You don't have to prove anything to anybody, man. Like you said, if someone is nervous just don't gift the payment, problem solved. Or don't bid.

[quote name='dinobot']

I am bring up iTrader rating b/c it is(was) really the best way to protect yourself here (unfortunately, few people have ruined it).

[/QUOTE]

Common sense trumps iTrader

Just wana say glad to hear you stood up with your choice my friend Saetia!

No reason in hell you should have to ship before payment! :D

Also, in advance, WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY MONEY? :(

I have never traded here before, theres several things i'd like to get, paying first is quite alright with me, I wll be stalking this thread untill go time!

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']So its Wednesday, when does this thing start?[/QUOTE]

Good god man, he just posted above you it starts in the afternoon. Unless you're planning on bidding Ebay prices on everything you want at the start, it's okay to take a few days to bid. That way, you can see if items are still in your price range, instead of bidding $1 or even $10 and being outbid right away.

[quote name='y2jd']i see alot id like.. especially heroes season 2 CE.. is that US verison? whats the difference?[/QUOTE]

Sorry so late in responding.

Yeah, it was a Target Exclusive. US version. This version has a different cover and includes a sketchbook.

DSCF0191.jpg

[quote name='Vulgarism']Good god man, he just posted above you it starts in the afternoon. Unless you're planning on bidding Ebay prices on everything you want at the start, it's okay to take a few days to bid. That way, you can see if items are still in your price range, instead of bidding $1 or even $10 and being outbid right away.[/QUOTE]
Whoops missed that post.

[quote name='saetia']I look forward to you bidding. :)[/QUOTE]

Just out of the blue, but did I see you were listening to Botch a few days ago? If so, ILY.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']Whoops missed that post.[/QUOTE]

No worries, sorry about that. I just think so many people are excited and ready for this to start. Hell, if I had money, I would be too... But I'll be here as a cheerleader... Something Handsome saw too much of for his lowball. Somebody buy my body.

I'm actually crying cause I know how popular this lowball will probably. Suikoden 2 will definitely be a high seller. The sealed rpgs will sell for a lot (unfortunate for me). I'm trying to build up a collection of rare/sealed games right now, so seeing a collection like this is exciting.

[quote name='telepathy']I'm actually crying cause I know how popular this lowball will probably. Suikoden 2 will definitely be a high seller. The sealed rpgs will sell for a lot (unfortunate for me). I'm trying to build up a collection of rare/sealed games right now, so seeing a collection like this is exciting.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh... Well... It's okay... I mean, the most important part is that he gets a good amount of money for selling off most of his collection... A lot of bidders agree that it's better to throw down a few extra bucks and avoid last minute bids, because $.50 or $1 will become tedious to count at the end of the lowball sale...

[quote name='vulgarism']just out of the blue, but did i see you were listening to botch a few days ago? If so, ily.

[/quote]

ilb ;)

[quote name='saetia']ilb ;)[/QUOTE]

Now this right here is a man, people. Try this band, I've been... Addicted.

http://www.myspace.com/tejapanese

If you like Mono, or Mogwai, or Russian Circles (well, who doesn't love Russian Circles) I think this band'll be right up your alley. Loud and mellow.

I saw Russian Circles live a few months ago. One of the few bands I have witnessed that sound better live. Love Mogwai. Never heard of Mono or TE.

[quote name='saetia']I saw Russian Circles live a few months ago. One of the few bands I have witnessed that sound better live. Love Mogwai. Never heard of Mono or TE.[/QUOTE]

God, out of sheer fanboyism, I have to buy at least one item in your sale now. You will be the death of me, Mr. Saetia.

bread's done
Back