Halo 3 - General Discussion & Info

Man I just saw a new trailer for Halo Wars. Boy does the CGI look good. It got me thinkin what if they made a halo game with this kinda setting. It kinda has a Call Of Duty look to it.

What's a good B&M place to find Halo 3 figures? Looking for the Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. I found it online but after tax and shipping comes out to about $20

Maybe I missed it but I was wondering if the Legendary maps will eventually be free, and if they have said when. I've been playing Halo a little bit more and was thinking about picking these maps up but don't want to do it if they are giving them away for free next week or something.

[quote name='FrankySox']Maybe I missed it but I was wondering if the Legendary maps will eventually be free, and if they have said when. I've been playing Halo a little bit more and was thinking about picking these maps up but don't want to do it if they are giving them away for free next week or something.[/quote]

They always go free eventually.

[quote name='FrankySox']Maybe I missed it but I was wondering if the Legendary maps will eventually be free, and if they have said when. I've been playing Halo a little bit more and was thinking about picking these maps up but don't want to do it if they are giving them away for free next week or something.[/quote]

Not any time soon. They haven't even announced when the new mappack is coming out, let alone a picture of one of the maps. The way it works is that when a new mappack comes out the old mappack becomes free.

[quote name='help1']Not any time soon. They haven't even announced when the new mappack is coming out, let alone a picture of one of the maps. The way it works is that when a new mappack comes out the old mappack becomes free.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks for the answers, I'll go ahead and just download them tonight.

Man Im so glad i'm getting back on Halo 3, Ive been MIA for the past 4 months when my disc broke I just got a replacement today. I'm so excited. So eager to play cold storage.

Same day I got back on Halo I joined my 1st organized association ever in a multiplayer game. I respect the fact that this group of people have a code of conduct and don't discriminate. Anyone interested in joining KSI ( Knowledge Skills Integrity ) Msg me on XBL. Let me tell you they have over 30,000 members worldwide and the few that I met tonight were all cool and I had lots of fun for the 1st time in a long while.
www.ksiglobal.com

I have had a similar experience in joining a clan and having good times. I'm part of XGC which is Xiled Gaming Clan. You can check it out at XiledGaming.com

We've also got around 30,000 members and we separate 18 and over from 18 and under thankfully.

OK, I posted this in the Achievement group thread:
[quote name='mrcheapo11']OK, there's twelve hours left to play Legendary Brawl in Halo... Which means only 12 hours left to get ranked FFA achievements much easier. Reply here and send me a friend request, and we can decide when to party up, and then use the language change trick. I only need overkill, but with there also being a Lasers gametype in Legendary Brawl, anyone who needs it can get Two for One. But, yea, if you need any ranked achievements, not just those I listed, we can get them tonight.[/quote]

If anyone is interested post in that thread, and we can set up a time for tonight, thanks! :D

Edit: I guess not >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you upload a video to bungie.net, is there any way to view it in the browser/computer or even download and save to your computer?

[quote name='HotShotX']GameVee.com is an option. Try that.

www.GameVee.com

~HotShotX[/quote]

Thanks! ;)

How do you actually get the video onto your comp so you can upload it though?

[quote name='Blackout542']Thanks! ;)

How do you actually get the video onto your comp so you can upload it though?[/quote]
Gamevee records it themselves and uploads it for you.

If you want to do it yourself you would need a capture card.

So how do I tell it to grab it from my bungie fileshare?

Ah, nevermind.

Click more featuers at the top and then Grab.

Just gave it a try myself.

Well, I just got an email from them saying they couldn't find my Gamertag in order to get the video, which is news to me as my gamertag works just fine :p They fail.

Weird...it worked perfectly fine from me. I'm going to check to see if I still have a clip of my awesome sticky, and I'll see if I can upload it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nice...were you zoomed in with the sniper?[/quote]

Yeah. Unless I'm in a shit-my-pants situation, I'd rather get the kill for sure than try to no-scope. I got another one I'll post when I get home.

The Spawn store is now selling the exclusive Comic-Con Spartans. They are $30 for the set, and it was $7 shipping for UPS ground:

sdcc08_halo_photo_01_lg.jpg

http://store.spawn.com/detail.aspx?ID=2355

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That was awesome![/quote]

:oops:

Thanks! I have another video on queue that I will post later that isn't as explosive, but it is one of those "how the hell did we do that" types.

[quote name='help1']You guys should check out gamevee, they take videos off your file share and post them online for free.[/quote]

Haven't we been talking about that for like the last few pages?

fuck. Ive been waiting for Grab to come back on Gamevee for months now. They completely cut it off and didn't say anything about it. Made me check their site for days and days.

[quote name='Trakan']Haven't we been talking about that for like the last few pages?[/quote]

Heh. It has been mentioned before, but they have recently reinstated the service. That plus me not really keeping up with this thread = my bad.

[quote name='Trakan']My favorite part was when you threw a nade at your own teammate, killed him, and then took his sword.[/quote]

;)

[quote name='KingBroly']RUMOR: New Achievements incoming
http://www.addictgaming.com/story.php?id=239

I'm calling BS though.[/quote]

They keep saying there's going to be a big September update or something I think? So it wouldn't surprise me if they did something like this. However the points add up to 600 and I thought the max was 500 extra now-a-days? Plus that Vidmaster achievement sounds off.

[quote name='Draekon']They keep saying there's going to be a big September update or something I think? So it wouldn't surprise me if they did something like this. However the points add up to 600 and I thought the max was 500 extra now-a-days? Plus that Vidmaster achievement sounds off.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the cap is 250 extra. My guess is this is an H3 re-release as Mythic. I don't know though.

The rules are supposed to be: 50 achievements/1000 points per disc, 250 extra from an update. We've already seen Microsoft bend these rules a couple of times.

bread's done
Back