Halo 3: ODST - Gen. Discussion & Info

ive got soccer until probably 1030a pst

how about 12 pst?

I need 200k on windward and another map. I wouldnt mind doing those if we cant or dont want to do endure.

I can try for 12PST, but it may be a little closer to 1.

If we'd like, we can try for Deja Vu today instead of Endure- I think there have been a few attempts at Endure all failed so far, maybe we could use a confidence booster with Deja Vu? Or I'm also up for

My vote is for one of the vidmasters as those require 4 people and it seems easier to get 4 going on the weekends. The FF 200k achievements are pretty easily doable either solo (just play on easy or normal, took me about 2hrs solo on easy) or with 2 people (again easy or normal).

beauford- you have some privacy settings enabled on your XBL account so we can't tell when your'e online. So make sure to post your online status here in the forum or something so we know if you're online?

Ruahrc

Alright I think I am good to go starting now till whenever, I think there's 3 of us now- perhaps at 12PT/3ET when paz9x is on- we can try for a 4-player game?

fuck, im sorry guys, i totally forgot. its almost 2p my time.
Im up for another time. im open the rest of the day more or less.

Well I don't think I will be able to play later on tonight. I still might and if I do I'll have 2 people (local split screen) so I'll keep monitoring the thread.

Heh. We're going to try Endure again? Meh, why the hell not. I work tomorrow though, so I won't be around until maybe 3pm.

[quote name='tgk2044']1 might work for me actually, would be nice to get this. How long does this usually take though?[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly, about an hour each. I can only play for couple of hours anyways.
But you def need 4 people.

If we start at 3 JStryke said he'll be up for it.Then you and me that's 3.Then tgk said he'll be up for at 1,but maybe he'll be up for 3?Then we'll have all 4.

[quote name='Gears24']Oh sorry it's 2 over here.I think we only have 3 players.[/QUOTE]
Oh guess we should've said which time zone... lol
I can play a round or 2, but i need to run out and do some stuff at around 5EST, but I can wait a lil longer I guess...

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Oh guess we should've said which time zone... lol
I can play a round or 2, but i need to run out and do some stuff at around 5EST, but I can wait a lil longer I guess...[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah well I don't know.If we get on at 3 then it would 4 where you live.Then the achievement people say it takes around 2 hours.So maybe later tonight?Maybe around 7?Where it would be 8 for you?Well if your home by then?

[quote name='Gears24']Lol yeah well I don't know.If we get on at 3 then it would 4 where you live.Then the achievement people say it takes around 2 hours.So maybe later tonight?Maybe around 7?Where it would be 8 for you?Well if your home by then?[/QUOTE]
Well I could wait around till 6pm to do my errands. An extra hour isn't the end of the world really...
But we really will need 4 people I think...

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Well I could wait around till 6pm to do my errands. An extra hour isn't the end of the world really...
But we really will need 4 people I think...[/QUOTE]
Yeah we do.I kinda would like maybe 7 or 8?If you want you could go do your errands right now.Meh I would like 7 or 8 now because I also have some things I need to get done.Then JStryker should be our 4th guy and I don't know if he would mind 7 or 8?

[quote name='Gears24']Yeah we do.I kinda would like maybe 7 or 8?If you want you could go do your errands right now.Meh I would like 7 or 8 now because I also have some things I need to get done.Then JStryker should be our 4th guy and I don't know if he would mind 7 or 8?[/QUOTE]
I'll go now and then try to come back at 7:30EST.
If I can't then I'll leave a msg on here.

I didn't get home to just now (forgot the baseball mags were out now so went to Borders after work),but anytime between 7-9 is fine by me. I'd just prefer not to start later than that if at all possible. If that doesn't work, Sunday until 5-6 pm (or after 10pm) and Monday (maybe) until 6pm is all fine by me. (or after 9:30pm). Not sure if anything's happening Monday or not. I don't plan on it, but my sister "may" be coming over, hard to say.

All times for me are EST.

[quote name='JStryke']I didn't get home to just now (forgot the baseball mags were out now so went to Borders after work),but anytime between 7-9 is fine by me. I'd just prefer not to start later than that if at all possible. If that doesn't work, Sunday until 5-6 pm (or after 10pm) and Monday (maybe) until 6pm is all fine by me. (or after 9:30pm). Not sure if anything's happening Monday or not. I don't plan on it, but my sister "may" be coming over, hard to say.

All times for me are EST.[/QUOTE]
Yeah Okay sounds good to me.Yeah between at least 7 so we could finish between 9 or 10 sounds good.

I can be ready as well. Just playing a card game on the comp with a friend real quick. Although I guess we still need a 4th anyways.

[quote name='JStryke']I can be ready as well. Just playing a card game on the comp with a friend real quick. Although I guess we still need a 4th anyways.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm trying see if these guys are online.

Ok. card game just ended. Go ahead and invite me when ready. Started up a game of swat, just in case I don't respond right away.

[quote name='Gears24']He said he'll be about 10 mins as he wants to install the game on his HD[/QUOTE]
alright.
May as well start up the game and send the invites out though. And really the loading doesn't make much of a dif to be honest...

bread's done
Back