Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (PS3) - $14.99 @ Gamestop.com [OVER]

DreamStinger

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/heavy-rain-directors-cut/97992

Normally $29.99 MSRP, now on sale for $14.99! Online price only, not applicable to in-store pricing!

For those not familiar, the included content over the original release:

* Complete, original game, Heavy Rain
* Heavy Rain Chronicles: Episode 1 – The Taxidermist DLC
* Heavy Rain Original Videogame Score by award-winning film and television composer, Normand Corbeil (16 tracks)
* New front-end menu and interface with built-in Move support
* A series of 8 “Making of” Bonus Videos
* Three Dynamic Themes (Heavy Rain, Heavy Rain ARI Forest, Heavy Rain ARI Mars)
* 15 additional pieces of new concept art
* 2 bonus Trailers (Thank You Trailer, Love Trailer)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anbu-black-ops']So you got your full refund on the used game right? just checking, cause I thought they would subtract shipping from your refund since you no longer qualify for free shipping over $20 promo.[/QUOTE]

I also bought a filler item to get to the $20 threshold and returned it last week no problem.

[quote name='etcrane']I actually haven't tried the DLC, I was lucky to find a GH copy at Target for $8.98 this week, having sold my original copy sometime ago, but sadly that's the edition that doesn't have the DLC.

I remember reading that the DLC is sort of weak in this game because it's a flashback and really can't have much impact on the story or characters because of that. I recall that it was also very similar to the scene in the game where one of the characters is captured and tied to a table ... same sort of thing. So I would hang on to the game more for the chance to experience some of the other endings, and story paths, etc, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to keep bumping this up but where else am I going to talk about this game?

I played the DLC, and it was solid. It had my heart going for sure, more than the main story ever did. I would have hated to pay for it on its own though.

The "Special Features" were also good, I was up until 5am last night watching them all.

After all, the game as a whole sunk in, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and I realize I want more. As seen by my new avatar pic.

[quote name='coolflea216']Ya, I got the full refund.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bob330i']I also bought a filler item to get to the $20 threshold and returned it last week no problem.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'll have to remember this for future reference. Thanks!

bread's done
Back