Help Destroy a signed Jack Thompson book for charity! - video linked

WEll I'm back from training, and I'm wondering where it is too. Of course I did this for the charity not for my self, but still it be nice.

[quote name='Adm_SkyWalker']WEll I'm back from training, and I'm wondering where it is too. Of course I did this for the charity not for my self, but still it be nice.[/quote]Visc just got pwnt.

[quote name='Adm_SkyWalker']WEll I'm back from training, and I'm wondering where it is too. Of course I did this for the charity not for my self, but still it be nice.[/quote]

This is what happened to your donation money:

660pxnintendodslitesidebw7.jpg

I'm kidding of course... OR AM I!?

Actually, the reason for a lack of updates is two fold;
1. I was contacted by a Michael Kular of qj.net saying he wanted to cover the aftermath of what happened to the book. He said he was going to update things after he got back from vacation; that was told to me on July 31.

2. Around the same time I was given wall space for a photo exhibition. So I've been spending the last month and a half shooting, editing, printing, and framing photos for it; I put that ahead of everything else.

Frankly though, I'm a little tired of waiting on ol Michael, so I'm left with no alternative but to go solo. I put the video up on Youtube July 30th, here's the link:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4vyhZ79_8G0[/MEDIA]

Oh and Adam, I haven't forgotten you. I have the thing here sitting on my table on a dvd; I'm having trouble locating your address in my email list; if you PM me I can have the thing sent out to you within 24 hours of hearing from you. There's something else I want to show you from the Get-Well-Gamers as well. I also happened to save you a little something that will be used as a dvd cover for you:
memento.jpg

And people, lets look at things this way. Given the eternity of time that has gone on through this, I'm sure Jack has forgotten about this little thing, much like the rest of the people who spoke here. Considering his recent trend of bad luck with his Louisiana law, I'm likely to piss him off all over again.

Sorry for all the lateness and all, I've just had a lot to work on with this opening to deal with. Its this Saturday if anyone wants to attend (its this Saturday); and if any Connecticut CAGs want to see a little retribution, there's going to be a live animal presentation beforehand involving many of my photo subjects, reptiles, large spiders, scorpions, etc - I'll more than willing to take some bites/stings for them in a public area. Its going to happen eventually, so I may as well have it happen then.

[quote name='yukine']Nice job, Visc. :applause:

Why didn't you link us to the YouTube in the first place? Just out of curiosity.[/quote]

Mr. Kular wanted to have the scoop on this from what he told me, I was trying to be gracious to him as journalism has been a hobby of mine since high school (took classes on it in high school and college, contributed to the college paper, etc). In all honesty though, I think he forgot, and in all truthfulness, because of my show this Saturday so did I.

bread's done
Back