Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I also eat monkeys.[/QUOTE] :lol:

doom_monkey.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Help1 - a fatter, Indian version of Justin Timberlake (when he shaves his head).[/QUOTE]

He posted a picture?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wait, some dude basically paid you $50 to draw him an avatar, WSB? :shock:[/QUOTE]
Who?

It's funny because some of it is true.

A lot of people here fit the description. Hint: If they troll one system over another. Or should I say one toy over another?

What in the fuck?[quote name='Brak']Who?[/QUOTE]I forgot, it was some no name guy.

---

I would like to purchase that Demon's Souls game when it drops to $15 to $20.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-demons-souls/57297?type=flv

I'm a little unclear on whether it has real coop and on the consequences of dying. I also don't think I like how some dude can come into your game and murder you, since that battle would probably be dominated by the guy who played the most and not on skill.

Legitimate question, Mojimbo: do you play RPGs like these? I can't recall you ever having played any, at least from what you've admitted.

--

I'm intrigued by Demon Souls because people claim it is "Diablo-like". I hesitate though, because that description is overused so often that it pretty much is worthless.

See: Hellsgate London. *shudders*

I want Demon's Souls because my $$$$az at From Software created it.

The Otogi guys?

It's an action RPG so I would be pretty open to it if it has real co-op with a party of 3 or more. I played a lot of PSO on DC and later on Xbox when I was like DarthPuma's age(13/14?), until they came out with that expansion that needed a monthly sub and credit card, but that was almost 10 years ago. I also secretly really had fun with Too Human, but I didn't feel compelled to put more than 40 or so hours into it.

I need to start Demon's Souls this weekend as well.

Which brings up an interesting point: I have a spare LE copy sitting here.

I think Moxio/Mojimbo/Brak should somehow come to a decision on who I should mail it to on Tuesday.

Or you can fight over it. ;)

:beer:

I think it should go to the guy who most recently bought or consumed alcohol. ":beer:"

EDIT: Salim doesn't have a PS3 so maybe you should just flip a coin. :0)

Then Salim can decide which of you two gets it, unless he wants to be a dick.

Flipping a coin? Too much effort...this is more of a social experiment.

...............you're right. I'm just lazy. Sorry.

You've consistently shat on every From Software game under the sun, zewone.

You shat on me for playing Enchanted Arms and Chromehounds, and I heard you sully the shit out of Ninja Blade. :lol:

Look... Marten should send it to me for lying about sending me a mystery box.

Lying? I'm offended.

Big Macs went off sale, and I'm still thinking of how to exactly ship one to you intact...and perhaps warm.

Let's make this a bit more interesting then....

Demon's Souls LE
"A box"
"An envelope"

Brak/Music/Zew/Salim/Mojimbo....you five figure out how to split 3 items. You have until Monday Night Football to decide.

Aw, zewone, you buttinski sack of dogshit.

I'll take the long-promised box, seeing as how I am white, and the three brown kids can fight over the other two things.

Edit: Four brown kids. I didn't see that Meximelt was included.

Hmm...

This is what I'm thinking:

Brak gets Demon's Souls
Mojimbo gets the box.
I get the envelope.

And Music and Moxio can eat shit.

How does that sound, everybody?

Difficult? Pfffft. I think one prize was worse.

And just so we're clear, no, there won't be any consolation prizes for the two who aren't getting jack shit out of this.

Not even a beer.

I actually briefly worried that Marten did send me a surprise box, but someone stole it because the delivery woman leaves packages on top of the mailboxes because she's too lazy to take them to the front office.

If he ever did send me something, I'd have him send it to my parents' house, that way no riffraff deebo it.

I don't know, but he has the biggest chin I've ever seen on a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back