Hey You! Your PM Box is full!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarausagi your pm box is full and you have still yet to send me a dam pm since I sent you one letting you know about having to send me the wii component cables that I won from the Super Bowl Pool over a month ago and have yet to hear 1 thing from you.......

Sorry for typing all that, but this kid hasn't responded once and I am getting pissed about it.

[quote name='Prepster']sarausagi your pm box is full and you have still yet to send me a dam pm since I sent you one letting you know about having to send me the wii component cables that I won from the Super Bowl Pool over a month ago and have yet to hear 1 thing from you.......

Sorry for typing all that, but this kid hasn't responded once and I am getting pissed about it.[/quote]

Maybe he gets off just throwing deals at people heh...i dont get it either, he sent me a message like all pumped about a trade and i tried for a day to see if he cleared the box and nothin, so i said screw it.

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']Maybe he gets off just throwing deals at people heh...i dont get it either, he sent me a message like all pumped about a trade and i tried for a day to see if he cleared the box and nothin, so i said screw it.[/quote]

Lmao probably, to bad he has to pay up. He lost the bet.....he doesn't want me to break his legs....does he? :lol:

[quote name='Prepster']Lmao probably, to bad he has to pay up. He lost the bet.....he doesn't want me to break his legs....does he? :lol:[/quote]

You're not the only one with problems regading Sarausagi and the SB pool...

[quote name='briansraregames']You're not the only one with problems regading Sarausagi and the SB pool...[/quote]

Who else does she owe games to besides you and myself?

[quote name='Prepster']sarausagi your pm box is full and you have still yet to send me a dam pm since I sent you one letting you know about having to send me the wii component cables that I won from the Super Bowl Pool over a month ago and have yet to hear 1 thing from you.......

Sorry for typing all that, but this kid hasn't responded once and I am getting pissed about it.[/quote]

Ouch. You got stuck with the cables and now can't even get them... :lol:

[quote name='ZForce915']k8s, you're full...

but no one checks this...[/QUOTE]

Open. Sorry, I had it full for about 30 minutes before I realized.

vOyce - Monday, May 14 2007

Sent me a message today about ongoing trade, tried to reply. Also posted about full box on vOyce's TL.

Kittycatgirl2k - Your PM box is full and you have a trade issue you need to address. (I've e-mailed her as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back