Hottest video game characters

Alyx Vance from Half Life:
alyxvanceHalfLife.jpg

Jade from Beyond Good and Evil:
beyond_good_and_evil.jpg

Lara Croft, of course:
larablack6rz.jpg

And, since the dudes seem to be a bit under-represented here, I'll mention Nathan Drake from Uncharted:
pose-nathan-drake.png

[quote name='InnocentSinner']Tried and failed to Google for a picture of Mia busting out of that skimpy outfit :p[/quote]
bah, got the spelling wrong. Atleast I was close to the right spelling... Also, I always found it amusing that no one ever questioned how a little kid grew to an adult woman in a matter of seconds.

[quote name='Millbuddah']I'd like to second the major from Ghost in the Shell and support my claim with the following:

GITS_butts.gif
[/quote]

Yep. The Major is one of the best character designs ever IMO. I got the official Season 1 and 2 releases on DVD plus Solid State Society. I need to get back to watching that.

[quote name='Millbuddah']I'd like to second the major from Ghost in the Shell and support my claim with the following:

GITS_butts.gif
[/quote]
How could I have forgotten her.

And yeah...:spam:

:spam:@ Stoorne:

It's kinda sad that I have a video from one of those screens lol.

Anyways, as far as game characters, I'd have to choose either Cammy (Street Fighter fame) or Lulu (FFX). I say Lulu cause she reminds me of this chick I used to see.

i didn't think she was hot before playing it, but after playing FFXII, Fran is smoking. i think it's the voice, kind of strange british sounding accent and the wild white hair. the ears too.

main.jpg

IMG%5D
IMG%5D
Ayame from tenchu assassins is pretty hot but Elly from xenogears is super smokin' hot. gotta love a lady in uniform.
Elly_Van_Houten.jpg

IMG%5D

[quote name='tehweezner']i didn't think she was hot before playing it, but after playing FFXII, Fran is smoking. i think it's the voice, kind of strange british sounding accent and the wild white hair. the ears too.[/quote]
I'm not ashamed to admit that I kept her at the rear of my part at all times...

InncentSinner: Yeah she was kind of cute.

Blood Rayne, IMO

There’s just something that makes vampire chicks seem hotter (I don’t know why, since when I see real blood it makes me feel faint :whistle2:s)

sonya blade used to be hot......until MK armageddon

As someone below the age of 18 I think Ashley from RE4 is up there

Major from Ghost in the shell is smokin, as is that chick from prince of persia mentioned earlier

Sylvia Crystal is smokin

Jeane is smokin

that chick from endless ocean is ok

Ivy is one of my favorites

Laura Croft is the best

[quote name='GTzerO']Every anime-styled female character ever.[/quote]

you fail, this is ugly, although it was difficult to find an ugly anime chick.......so actually you get like a C+

ryoko.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
101332_4.jpg

Stretch panic FTW!

On a serious note. Tifa, Mai and other big breasted ones tend to by my fav. Cammy is really awsome for a flat girl. And im ok with alot of the lolitas like Tronne The flavor of the moment goes to the chick from Dead Rising.

blond_yamyams.jpg

Oh I forgot about the Dead Rising girl. She was kind of cute... too bad there is no chance of seeing her in a sequel.

Alyx Vance. She's not your typical videogame hotty in that she's quite diverse looking and modestly and somewhat tomboyishly dressed, but at the same time she is without a doubt attractive. Just shows that you don't need to oversex your characters for them to be attractive, unless you're really that uncreative...

Alyx-Kleiner2.jpg

[quote name='leveskikesko']Alyx Vance. She's not your typical videogame hotty in that she's quite diverse looking and modestly and somewhat tomboyishly dressed, but at the same time she is without a doubt attractive. Just shows that you don't need to oversex your characters for them to be attractive, unless you're really that uncreative...

Alyx-Kleiner2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

*thinks she kinda looks like a man*

[quote name='DAWG26']Your mom looks kinda like a man.[/QUOTE]

Ya im not the one doing my mom, my dad is. So whats it matter to me?

And I second Monica from DC2....she was quite the piece!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']The new girl from Resident Evil 5 is wicked hot.

bh502.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah! I came here to post the same picture, but it looks like you already got it covered. :D

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']Here is a pretty good thread on the very same topic:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24857471

Registration (free) required to view, but it's over 400 pages long and has lots of images...[/QUOTE]

Went through the first 60 pages, not worth the effort at all. Thread is too off topic, people babbling about whatever they did today or making stupid jokes. Add in dead photobucket links and it just becomes a cluster fuck.

[quote name='coolsteel']Went through the first 60 pages, not worth the effort at all. Thread is too off topic, people babbling about whatever they did today or making stupid jokes. Add in dead photobucket links and it just becomes a cluster fuck.[/quote]

Sorry for wasting your time. When I looked at it over a year ago there were plenty of interesting images, but I guess most are gone now.

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']Sorry for wasting your time. When I looked at it over a year ago there were plenty of interesting images, but I guess most are gone now.[/QUOTE]

My guess is there are plenty of gems in the 200-400 range, but the site doesn't make it easy to reach them off the bat.

I'm going to have to go w/ the girls from that DoA Xtreme Volleyball series.

bntdoaex2.jpg

20061025.jpg

[quote name='TURBO']I'm going to have to go w/ the girls from that DoA Xtreme Volleyball series.

bntdoaex2.jpg

20061025.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Heh thats freaking awesome!

I'll try to name a few that I didn't see named so far.

Naomi Campbell from the new MGS4 looks really hot.

Another one that I didn't see mentioned is Farah from Prince oF Persia Sand Of Time
normal_farah.png

I'm also surprised that it looks like nobody mentioned any girls from any of the Leisure Suit Larry games. Magna Cum Laude was not a very good game, but did have plenty of nice pixels.

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, hands down.

sephiroth_the_fallen_angel.JPG

...but then again 99% of the people here are guys so....yea...kinda out of place isn't it...

Ivy is a bit too overboard for me, but Sophitia in the new Soulcalibur IV looks amazing:

570px-Sophitia.jpg

And here's some Setsuka for bonus cleavage and sexy legs goodness:
Sc4_setsuka.jpg

[quote name='micro44']I'm also surprised that it looks like nobody mentioned any girls from any of the Leisure Suit Larry games. Magna Cum Laude was not a very good game, but did have plenty of nice pixels.[/quote]
Lol, I would if I could remember any names. I know I did like that teacher...

Props to whoever posted:

• Nightshade/Hibana
  • Gum
  • I-No
  • Red Ninja/Kurenai
  • Vanessa Schneider
  • Ivy
  • Lein Neville
Now. I can't beleive Taki didn't make it into the thread...:

sc_ta.jpg

Taki.jpg

[quote name='SuperhumanChichi']Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, hands down.

sephiroth_the_fallen_angel.JPG

...but then again 99% of the people here are guys so....yea...kinda out of place isn't it...[/quote]

Hey, its 2008. I don't see a problem including guys if you think they are hot. No gender was mentioned in the original post IIRC.

[quote name='We Are Ninja']Props to whoever posted:

• Nightshade/Hibana
  • Gum
  • I-No
  • Red Ninja/Kurenai
  • Vanessa Schneider
  • Ivy
  • Lein Neville
Now. I can't beleive Taki didn't make it into the thread...:

sc_ta.jpg

Taki.jpg
[/quote]

I just got SC IV yesterday. Awesome game so far.

bread's done
Back