Hottest video game characters

That is, without a doubt, my favorite Chun-Li picture. The clothes, the body..it's all perfect. This one is a close second:

PF_Chun_Li_by_Jo_Chen_by_UdonCrew.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Nozomi Harasaki[/quote]Nozomi? Nozomi?! I never thought I'd hear a guy list her as one of the hottest characters in gaming. Sweet and cute, no problem. Completely unappreciated by Ryu, absolutely. Hot? Eh, I found her kind of luke warm.

As for hot, I'm going to have to go with Leon Kennedy (from re4, NOT from 2 or re gaiden). It's going to sound silly, but I feel in freakin-love with him when he reloaded the oldschool rifle. I want to marry who ever his mocap actor was. And Wesker had a couple hot moments in the REmake even if his character and VA was horrible in the other games.

Other than that, the guys from Gears. They're all awesome and uh... huge. *swoons* Behold, a line for Valentines day, "...like two a$$holes on their first date."

Gordon Freeman
is up there. Not so much for looks but he's smart, completely capable and does't talk a lot.

Snake (Hayter) has the sexiest voice, but I can't get into his character much because the oddball stories in the MG games.

Can't think of many others at the moment. Diego Armando was alright. Dressed well and knew how to talk.

baby got back?
051303_warioworld_wario05.jpg

Rachel's too over-the-top for me. I say this, but then remember that I like Rayne from BloodRayne. And if a busty, leggy, red-haired vampire dressed in latex and stiletto heels isn't over the top, I don't know what is :p
BloodRayneCover.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']
Snake (Hayter) has the sexiest voice, but I can't get into his character much because the oddball stories in the MG games.[/quote]Despite the fact that he has no mouth and is a plant-like alien who burns whole worlds to stop any chance of his enemy progressing, Tassadar's voice is pure sex. And I really mean that - women up the age of fourty have been known to become pregnant on hearing it.

viconiamu2.jpg

Viconia: I miss the customs of my homeland, like the breaking in of new pleasure slaves. The largest and strongest were the hardest to break, but they were the most rewarding. Sarevok, I find your great size... intriguing.
Sarevok: Were you to break me Viconia, you might find nothing but the chill emptiness of the grave within.
Viconia: That does not repulse me as you might imagine. We drow are ever eager to broaden our... experience.
Sarevok: I orchestrated a war to slaughter thousands. I have felt the cold embrace of death. I have witnessed the horrors of the abyss. But you, Viconia... you scare me.
Viconia: Cowards everywhere I turn! If you find your courage, Sarevok, seek me out.

[quote name='InnocentSinner']Whatever. You just like a man with a big...crowbar. :D[/quote]ha!
I like a man with a big everything. :whistle2:#

[quote name='E_G_Man']Tanya[/quote]ha! Tanya was awesome. I loved how every scene she was in, she's leaning over a table or something. If we're going C&C, I have to tell you this year I'm voting for President Dugan that Udo is kinda hot in a totally bizarre way.

[quote name='The Crotch']Despite the fact that he has no mouth and is a plant-like alien who burns whole worlds to stop any chance of his enemy progressing, Tassadar's voice is pure sex. And I really mean that - women up the age of fourty have been known to become pregnant on hearing it.[/quote]Now THAT is a description. Tassadar's got a great voice, but it didn't do much for me.

Surprised that no one has mentioned the ultimate girl next door of video games imo...Aeris from Final Fantasy VII. Props to pixelated Celis from FFVI, as well!

mrelusive, Drow are ridiculously hot, by definition. :D

As for voices:
Females: Sniper Wolf, Tali, Sylvia from No More Heroes with her terrible yet sexy French accent
Males: Snake, hands down.

[quote name='PyroGamer']KOTOR, anyone? Always took a liking for Bastilla Shan and Mission Vao.

BastilaAvatar.jpg
[/quote]

20071001172719_twilek20_t.jpg

Mission is Jailbait.

Mission is hot, regardless. Here's hoping there's no Chris Hansen in a galaxy far, far away -.-

(Weird how nobody mentions that Rikku is 15/17 :p )

[quote name='InnocentSinner']
(Weird how nobody mentions that Rikku is 15/17 :p )[/quote]I prefer to imagine that the Final Fantasy series stopped after the original Tactics. Trust me, this world I have crafted for myself is far better than the one in which you reside.

[quote name='The Crotch']I prefer to imagine that the Final Fantasy series stopped after the original Tactics. Trust me, this world I have crafted for myself is far better than the one in which you reside.[/QUOTE]

bravo!

[quote name='hec204']Ashley from Mass Effect, paramour achievement anyone?[/QUOTE]

Toss Liara in there too. first alien chick I personally thought was likeable and hot.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Any female video game character with a big chest[/quote]The last four words in that sentence are incredibly redundant, ya know.

The chick you pull over in the first Police Quest. I wanted to cuff her, throw her on the hood, and bang her until her face turned one of the more distressed of the 16 colors available in CGA.

< TOUCH THE BOOBIES_
< TOUCH THE BOOBIES_
< TOUCH THE BOOBIES_
< TOUCH THE BOOBIES_

I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned her already, but Elexis Sinclaire from SiN: Episodes Emergence...

b004410712063347js4.jpg

Jessica Cannon from SiN as well...

It's a shame episode 2 will never come out. I got Emergence for $6 from Big Lots. best $6 I ever spent.

[quote name='InnocentSinner']Rachel's too over-the-top for me. I say this, but then remember that I like Rayne from BloodRayne. And if a busty, leggy, red-haired vampire dressed in latex and stiletto heels isn't over the top, I don't know what is :p
BloodRayneCover.jpg
[/quote]

I agree, she is prob my favorite. Lets hope for a Bloodrayne 3.

Well, since the first iteration after the Manga was a Movie and a non-related game, before it sprouted into this SAC stuff, I'm gonna say Motoko Kusanagi.

Srsly, she can hack me up any day.

Just beat The World Ends With You, which happens to be an awesome game. I love it much more than Kingdom Hearts. It also has a girl that easily rivals Kairi in hotness:
shiki2.jpg

shiki.jpg

[quote name='InnocentSinner']Just beat The World Ends With You, which happens to be an awesome game. I love it much more than Kingdom Hearts. It also has a girl that easily rivals Kairi in hotness:
shiki2.jpg

shiki.jpg
[/quote]

Way hotter than Kairi.

Her miniskirt rivals Ashe's barely there miniskirt too...

Ashe_aka_Ashelia_Princess.jpg

Well since I'm about start replaying Persona 3 FES I'll say Mitsuru Kirijo And Aegis(Robot needs love to you know). And Mai from Phoenix Wright. I wonder if Chris Hanson would show up at my door if I said I really liked Mai when she took over Pearl's body?

Also, I would have said Lulu but FFX2 ruined her for me...fuck Wakka, even when you aren't a main character you ruin things for me!

bread's done
Back