Hottest video game characters

KOTOR, anyone? Always took a liking for Bastilla Shan and Mission Vao.

BastilaAvatar.jpg

RelentlessRolento, kudos for mentioning B. Jenet...and kudos to Rei no Otaku for mentioning Vanessa. SNK love in the house! How could I forget to mention Athena, my favorite KOF girl!

and looking at my sig right now, I'm kicking myself for not mentioning Lilith (yes, hot IMO...don't judge me!) Might I also mention Lady (DMC), Ayane and Kasumi (DOA), Rowdy Reiko (Rumble Roses), Jill Valentine, Aya Brea, Chun Li, Sakura (SFA), Ibuki, Cammy, Morrigan, Elizabeth (KOFXI), Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Cassandra, Sophitia, Talim, Seung Mina, blaaaaaaaaargh! Like I said, my list goes on and on -_-;

[quote name='sfriedlander']r u guys seriously drooling over video game caracters?[/QUOTE]
Was wondering how long it would take before we got one of these replies in here.

[quote name='sfriedlander']r u guys seriously drooling over video game caracters?[/quote]

THIS JUST IN YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING HOT UNLESS ITS REAL, AND IF ITS REAL THAT MAKES IT MORE RIGHT.

Are you seriously a moron?

Yes, yes you are.

pretty much now all the women from No More Heroes, I suggest not watching the videos unless you want some spoilers.

especially Sylvia Christel

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWhmTsgzKE&eurl=[/media]

Holly Summers

nomoreheroes20070706093ef3.jpg

nomoreheroes20070706093xj4.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-VK6ZX4CkU&feature=user[/media] Bad Girl

c10um2.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2cQzrGeyE[/media]

I got's more :p

First off, T-elos from Xenosaga

telosvk9.jpg

Next, Celine from Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

codst02bbg03im8.jpg

Yay, Fran from Final Fantasy XII

ff12franyk8.jpg

And last, Refia from the remake of Final Fantasy III

refiaiw2.jpg

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']pretty much now all the women from No More Heroes, I suggest not watching the videos unless you want some spoilers.

[/QUOTE]

you forgot Jeane... fine as fuck IMHO.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']you forgot Jeane... fine as fuck IMHO.[/quote]

yea i couldnt find a decent pic of her besides from the video

[quote name='PyroGamer']How is it, by the way?[/quote]

its pretty fun as long as you don't take it too seriously and you can appreciate an art style that to some might not be the best graphics

plus it feels like a modern old school game.

[quote name='Pylis']Dude, isn't she, like, 14?[/QUOTE]
Look at the girl in his sig. She couldn't be more than 16, and she's real. Ewwww.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Did anyone say Poison from Final Fight? And let's just ignore the fact that she has a penis.[/quote]

Yeah, they posted him in here. :lol:

Christ, you guys might as well say any female video game character.:lol: I think Tina (from DoA) and Rachel (Ninja Gaiden) are the only ones missing.

I don't really have a fave because, lets be honest, how many games have an important female character that's not attractive.

Someone start a thread about ugliest female character... now that's a challenge.

[quote name='Vinny']Christ, you guys might as well say any female video game character.:lol: I think Tina (from DoA) and Rachel (Ninja Gaiden) are the only ones missing.

I don't really have a fave because, lets be honest, how many games have an important female character that's not attractive.

Someone start a thread about ugliest female character... now that's a challenge.[/quote]

Peggy - Leisure Suit Larry 7

[quote name='Vinny']
Someone start a thread about ugliest female character... now that's a challenge.[/quote]Fire Emblem 6's Doris, 7's Vaida, and 10's Meg. Though Meg has the excuse of being 15 or so.

[quote name='Pylis']Dude, isn't she, like, 14?[/QUOTE]Don't you judge meee! ><
:lol:
[quote name='The Crotch']Psh. Shows what you know.

She's, like, 15 in the sequel.[/QUOTE]That's right. A whole year older than Roll. Now if I had posted Roll, that'd just be disgusting. ;)

[quote name='PyroGamer']Look at the girl in his sig. She couldn't be more than 16, and she's real. Ewwww.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:$

I just got GameTap and started playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, the first TR game I've played since TR2. I knew Lara was hot but...damn!
lw_tombr_narrowweb__300x413,0.jpg

tomb-raider-anniversary-artwork.png

lara.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I agree... lady is hot as fuck and they ruined her in DMC4 :([/QUOTE]
I disagree. She's much hotter in DMC4. She used to be kind of mannish...

Probably Chun-Li with her alpha costume. Like someone else said, her puffy chinese dress wasn't that hot back then. I sure would like to be crushed between those legs of hers.

[quote name='Javil']Don't you judge meee! ><
:lol:
That's right. A whole year older than Roll. Now if I had posted Roll, that'd just be disgusting. ;)

:whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

:shame:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']
chunlinewiv3.jpg
[/quote]

Dude! That is an AWESOME piece of art. Any idea who the artist is or if there are more of other characters? I might have to make that my new wallpaper instead of this that I use currently (and I just made this Samus wallpaper a few days ago)....

mydesktop2dh7.jpg

bread's done
Back