How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brake, what do you work today?

I am going out for a run and when I get back I am going to start studying for the GRE. I should be on around 5. Hopefully we can get some Gears going today.

jimbo, to answer your question some dude right behind me started smoking as soon as NIN nails started. I don't think they stopped for until Jane's Addiction was through. Shit was gross.

[quote name='munch']jimbo, to answer your question some dude right behind me started smoking as soon as nin nails started. I don't think they stopped for until jane's addiction was through. Shit was gross.[/quote]:cool:

(Did they play Piggy?)

[quote name='Brak']I might still be around then. What about later tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to join you guys in gears. Haven't played since the new maps. I have a meeting tonight so I won't be available until 9 EST.

Yes. Here's the setlist:

Mr. Self Destruct
Sin
Terrible Lie
March of the Pigs
Heresy
the Becoming
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now)
Not so Pretty Now
Survivalism
Gave Up
La Mer
The Fragile
Gone, Still
The Way Out is Through
Wish
I Do Not Want This
Lights in the Sky
Dead Souls (Joy Division cover)
The Hand that Feeds
Head like a Hole

[quote name='manthing']Cut that shit out TFN[/QUOTE]What are you talking about, druggedupthing?

[quote name='munch']Yes. Here's the setlist:

Mr. Self Destruct
Sin
Terrible Lie
March of the Pigs
Heresy
the Becoming
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now)
Not so Pretty Now
Survivalism
Gave Up
La Mer
The Fragile
Gone, Still
The Way Out is Through
Wish
I Do Not Want This
Lights in the Sky
Dead Souls (Joy Division cover)
The Hand that Feeds
Head like a Hole[/QUOTE]Awesome.

[quote name='munch']jimbo, to answer your question some dude right behind me started smoking as soon as NIN nails started. I don't think they stopped for until Jane's Addiction was through. Shit was gross.[/QUOTE]

Nine Inch Nails nails...:whistle2:k

Was it a cover band or something?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nine Inch Nails nails...:whistle2:k

Was it a cover band or something?[/QUOTE]Ya dude, they're a bunch of attourneys from south CA that have a shitty gimmick (they wear barbacue stained caquis and have red spiky hair).

[quote name='Mojimbo']I am kind of jealous of that setlist.[/QUOTE]

I know. I was shocked at how much early stuff they played. I looked at my wife halfway through and said they've only played like, 1 or 2 songs past The Downward Spiral. I'll post the way they opened in a second. Mr. Self Destruct was amazing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nine Inch Nails nails...:whistle2:k

Was it a cover band or something?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Are you JolietJake's alt account?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']#-o

You're the one that said it was "NIN nails" :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, clearly I'm the idiot.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What are you talking about, druggedupthing?
[/QUOTE]

It's name is LinkinPrime not linkinprime.

Stop circumventing the monkeylist

Buy my pre-flashed Arcade, munch. :D[quote name='manthing']It's name is LinkinPrime not linkinprime.

Stop circumventing the monkeylist[/QUOTE]You stink. I typed "THE TAGS, LINKINPRIME, THE fuckING TAGS." in all caps, but it lowercased every capital letter in my post. SHUT UP.

[quote name='lordwow']GRE Math = so easy
GRE Verbal = :puke:[/QUOTE]

It was the opposite for me. I haven't had a math class in ages so my math skills were and are still rusty. I did worse score wise on the verbal, but my percentage was like 71. I got a perfect writing score and that should be the most important thing, but I want to get my overall score. I got an 1130 last time.

Nice. I didn't do much math in college either (film major), but I ended up with a 730 I believe. My verbal was lower, my writing was a 5.5/6 so it was good enough for the program I'm going into.

I ended up with a 1300, but most of the stuff I applied to last year (and now this year) didn't really care too much about the score as long as it was 1000+

[quote name='Maklershed']I wanted to join your party last night Mr. Prime. :drool:[/QUOTE]

You should have sent me an invite. Are you good at Gears 2? We don't play with headsets though, my sister never uses one and I lost my only good one :wall:

Get a wireless headset.

image.php

[quote name='Mojimbo']How long does the battery on yours last, zewone?[/QUOTE]

About 6 hours per charge. It charges very fast as well.

[quote name='Liquid 2']If you can't keep track of a wired headset, how will you keep track of a wireless one? :|[/QUOTE]Gotta remember to throw logic out the window when talking to LinkinPrime. :D

Yup, MS wireless headsets that charge via USB(the newest revision) are great.

I picked up a Halo version like a year ago and only use my wired when the wireless one is charging.

The good thing is that you can set it to charge even when the 360 is off. I just wish there was a charging dock for it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The good thing is that you can set it to charge even when the 360 is off. I just wish there was a charging dock for it.[/QUOTE]I love that about the controllers, too. Download a bunch of demos overnight and charge everything you need! So convenient.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It was the opposite for me. I haven't had a math class in ages so my math skills were and are still rusty. I did worse score wise on the verbal, but my percentage was like 71. I got a perfect writing score and that should be the most important thing, but I want to get my overall score. I got an 1130 last time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']On your butt.[/QUOTE]

Can you guys PM me your info for the Bionic Commando thing?

XBL: Casey Rybread
Capcom: CaseyRybread

And wowous I don't doubt that most schools only want to see something 1000+. I just think that a higher score might do me some good considering the increasing number of kids staying in school.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Check Yelp, Rocko. Or ask friends with tattoos/piercings.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I actually meant where on my body. :lol:

There's a pretty reputable place I know of where a few of my friends have gotten work done, so luckily I have a good place to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back