How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if anyone has gotten it on their foreheads already. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

fuck you seems to be a popular forehead tatt.
Git'r done (at the bottom) is nice
as is the BUTT-R-Fly
NSFW:
butt-erfly.jpg

[quote name='DT778']Don't get in on your ankle rocko.[/QUOTE]

This. I've only see two types of dudes get tattoos on their ankles: frat boys and $$$s.

Speaking of GRE, I didn't do too well. My score was a little over 1000 :/

However, unless your major requires a lot of math or writing, the GRE seems to be just one small factor in the application process.

According to mulleter, this dis?ro of Sacred 2 doesn't have any video data, no PFI present, and isn't ixtreme compatible. :|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ask ya boy Brax0r how it is, zewone. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Did he really play it? I thought he was fucking around.
[quote name='Moxio']According to mulleter, this dis?ro of Sacred 2 doesn't have any video data, no PFI present, and isn't ixtreme compatible. :|[/QUOTE]

Use abgx, new$$$.

I knew a guy at my school who thought he could make mad money tutoring people for the GMAT test. He had no desire in grad school himself, just wanted to teach classes in passing that exam.

He was always going on about some scheme to make money though. Last one was joining the Navy for the signing bonus.

[quote name='Moxio']Does Pepsi Throwback legit taste that much better than HFCS Pepsi? Either way soda still sucks. :^)[/QUOTE]
It's much better.

Can we get Indian Milhouse banished for being a nuisance and bumping two year old threads for no reason, please? He does that shit all the time.

Haha, since when is g?ok blocked? I saw some dude try to say gobbildie$$$$ and it got censored. :lol:

spic chink
^yet those aren't?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Haha, since when is g?ok blocked? I saw some dude try to say gobbildie$$$$ and it got censored. :lol:

spic chink [/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back