How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']
iwanttomusic2copy.jpg

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Graystone']I want vagina...wait what's this about? music, oh I see,

Well I still want vagina.[/QUOTE]:]

You should totally gt it on your forehead.

And actually, until recently at least, a lot of companies were pretty casual. Bear Stearns was pretty casual until the economy went to shit. Polo shirts, dockers stuff like that.

Upper arm might be a safer compromise, Rocko, especially since you don't know what you're going to be doing down the road.

I'd get upper back and off to one side myself.

[quote name='Rocko']I can't imagine having a professional job that wouldn't require a nice dress shirt.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

I'm a software engineer and I usually roll in a jeans, t-shirt, and hoodie. Sometimes I'll go in wearing a polo or collared rugby shirt with some khakis.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Rocko, get it somewhere that's not within view. You'll get sick of seeing it after a while.[/QUOTE]

This is probably a good idea.

I wouldn't say he'd get sick of it so much as he'd get used to it.

[quote name='Rocko']Like shoulder area?

I really don't know.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, ish. Reach across your chest and over your left shoulder with your right arm and pat the upper left side of your back, or vice versa. That's where I'd put a tattoo.

What kind of software do you work on frosty, if you don't mind me asking. I almost applied for an entry level job here but got kind of a weird vibe from the company. Was a company that creates software mainly for military purposes using primarily C#. Only reason i didn't apply was the sort of vibe their site gave me, their logo was two crossed survival knives for christ sake.

"I have no question in my mind about being bisexual ... I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands." - Megan Fox

:shock:

:drool:

Yeah, Puma, dallow hooked me up with a share and I really liked it. Switched over my UFC 09 PS3 preorder to that instead. I was gonna grab it on both systems so I can play with my soon to be brother-in-law, but he has alot of shit coming up and won't be able to play anyway.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, Puma, dallow hooked me up with a share and I really liked it. Switched over my UFC 09 PS3 preorder to that instead. I was gonna grab it on both systems so I can play with my soon to be brother-in-law, but he has alot of shit coming up and won't be able to play anyway.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. The review I read was from IGN, and they are full of shit. Wanted to be sure it was actually fun.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Most people do anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']I can't imagine having a professional job that wouldn't require a nice dress shirt.[/QUOTE]

You guys are joking, right?

Even my doctor wears a golf shirt and dress pants.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Good to hear. The review I read was from IGN, and they are full of shit. Wanted to be sure it was actually fun.[/QUOTE]

I thought IGN gave it a 9.2 :whistle2:s

[quote name='seanr1221']You guys are joking, right?

Even my doctor wears a golf shirt and dress pants.[/QUOTE]

Most offices I know are moving back away from informal dress to at least business casual.

I might do it, like, right above the elbow. Like, if you cross your arms, above the elbow crease. What is that, side of the bicep, I guess?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Good to hear. The review I read was from IGN, and they are full of shit. Wanted to be sure it was actually fun.[/QUOTE]
Why read reviews from IGN when you know they're "full of shit"?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Why read reviews from IGN when you know they're "full of shit"?[/QUOTE]

Because they give you a decent idea about how the game plays and what kind of things you'll be doing throughout it.

Sean, they overhype games to hell. GTAIV did not deserve a ten. Halo 3 didn't deserve a 9.5, etc. If it's anything close to a big game, chances are the score isn't going to be accurate. That can go for most sites on the internet though.

Sean, outside of protein powder, what's the best way to get protein without gorging on an assload of sodium? I went to the store today to get some turkey or chicken to make some sandwiches when I'm hungry and the protein:sodium ratio is awful. :|

GTAIV was sick-as-fuck.

Dudes shitting on it must be the same weirdos that play GTA solely to murder cops and run over civilians.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I need to find 10 good poems from American poets for my English class, anyone have any favorites?[/QUOTE]

poe.

Charlotte Perkins Gilman

EE Cummings, Dickenson, TS Elliot, Plath

[quote name='JolietJake']What kind of software do you work on frosty, if you don't mind me asking. I almost applied for an entry level job here but got kind of a weird vibe from the company. Was a company that creates software mainly for military purposes using primarily C#. Only reason i didn't apply was the sort of vibe their site gave me, their logo was two crossed survival knives for christ sake.[/QUOTE]

my way of explaining his job to people who don't understand anything about computers is to say he works with the "help" files in computer progams. other people write those files, other people write the programs, he writes the scripts to build the information center and for automating it. his department works with mainframes.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Sarcasm?[/QUOTE]No. I really don't get why it was shit on so much.

[quote name='Mojimbo']GTAIV was sick-as-fuck.

Dudes shitting on it must be the same weirdos that play GTA solely to murder cops and run over civilians.[/QUOTE]This. The game was absolutely brilliant and I really haven't seen anything matching the quality of the game since it came out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']GTAIV was sick-as-fuck.

Dudes shitting on it must be the same weirdos that play GTA solely to murder cops and run over civilians.[/QUOTE]

GTA IV sucked ass. And no I didn't go around murdering cops and running over civilians.

[quote name='Moxio']Sean, outside of protein powder, what's the best way to get protein without gorging on an assload of sodium? I went to the store today to get some turkey or chicken to make some sandwiches when I'm hungry and the protein:sodium ratio is awful. :|[/QUOTE]

There aren't a lot of options (that I know of), but I try and cook up some egg whites or eat raw cooking almonds.

[quote name='dcfox']GTA IV sucked ass. And no I didn't go around murdering cops and running over civilians.[/QUOTE]change your gamertag to "dcfox4evr".

[quote name='Moxio']Hey dcfox4evr. :^}[/QUOTE]
Hey Moxio :wave:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Petz 2.[/QUOTE]

Why do you always bring that up, jimbo?

[quote name='tiredfornow']No. I really don't get why it was shit on so much.

This. The game was absolutely brilliant and I really haven't seen anything matching the quality of the game since it came out.[/QUOTE]

It looked muddy and was, for me anyway, kinda boring. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna shit on it: It was a good game, I just didn't enjoy it the way I did something like Bioshock (where even the gathering and lever flipping was fun).

I couldn't play it log enough to even get anything other than that first token achievement. I just don't think it was worthy of a 10, more like an 8.5. The Sandbox genre has just left it's progenitors behind. Although I do really wanna get Lost and the Damned and try that as my friends are telling me it is really fun (and $14 on clearance at Target now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back