How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

Wow! 4 hours!? Let me borrow it, amir. :lol:

I finished Bourne Conspiracy (360) in two sittings, it clocks in at about 8 hours I believe.

4 hours to beat the prologue of Final Fantasy the After Years. This is talking to every town people and fighting most battles.

[quote name='yukine']Wow! 4 hours!? Let me borrow it, amir. :lol:

I finished Bourne Conspiracy (360) in two sittings, it clocks in at about 8 hours I believe.[/QUOTE]

:D

yeah i beat it in 2 sittings and if it wasn`t for the long load times i`d put it at around 3.5hrs or so.

Eat Lead (360) took me about 6 hours to complete on Easy for 840 pts. I could have gotten a few more but, quite honestly and no surprise, the game wasn't that fun to want to earn any more.

Far Cry 2 (360) - ~45 hours on Normal using maps to get all the freakin' diamonds and tapes. I earned all Single Player pts, 650. Definitely suggest a guide for this game if you don't want to be playing it for 80 hours. Certainly a fun game but I was ready to be finished.

Suggestion for the Main Post. It might be nice to put each console section in
tags to making getting to what you want a little more simple. I most just care about the 360 section and have to go to the end of the post to find it. I understand I could just do a browser Find and get what I want so it's really no big deal either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
An addition , for Kung Fu Panda on the 360.

Although the 5 hour time is accurate for simply beating the game the first time , it'll take around 8-10 hours to beat the game 100% with all 1000/1000.

Frontlines Fuel of War :360: took me only 6.5 hours to complete the single player on normal. I believe the game was targeted for multiplayer, but the single player campaign was not bad.

PSP

Star Ocean: First Departure- 20 hours.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution- 20 hours.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope- 40-50 hours.

DS

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon- 15-20 hours.
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen- 20 hours.

[quote name='oxidative']
Suggestion for the Main Post. It might be nice to put each console section in
tags to making getting to what you want a little more simple. I most just care about the 360 section and have to go to the end of the post to find it. I understand I could just do a browser Find and get what I want so it's really no big deal either way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the updates everyone. Also, I took your advice and cleaned up the front page. It does look much better now, thanks.

I'm taking this over from WLogan and hopefully will be able to keep
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I finished Red Faction Guerrilla for the :360: in 8 hours. This was on Casual difficulty and sticking to the main storyline only. Looks like the game could last a lot longer if you do all the optional stuff.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Thanks for the updates everyone. Also, I took your advice and cleaned up the front page. It does look much better now, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Not to still sound ungrateful , since your doing a fine job taking care of this thread , but another suggestion to further make the front page look better. Maybe make the company names (ex. Sony , Mircrosoft , Nintendo , Sega) in larger font , or color coded. So that way it's easier to find the sub-section your looking for , since right now all the names kinda blend together with one another.

Another game to add to the thread:
:ds:Tokyo Beat Down - 6 Hours. This was just to beat the game. Add another hour or two (probably) to get all the hidden scrolls and body armors.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Not to still sound ungrateful , since your doing a fine job taking care of this thread , but another suggestion to further make the front page look better. Maybe make the company names (ex. Sony , Mircrosoft , Nintendo , Sega) in larger font , or color coded. So that way it's easier to find the sub-section your looking for , since right now all the names kinda blend together with one another.

Another game to add to the thread:
:ds:Tokyo Beat Down - 6 Hours. This was just to beat the game. Add another hour or two (probably) to get all the hidden scrolls and body armors.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to do that, but not sure how. Drop me a PM and let me know how to change font size/color and I'll get to work.

It took me 18 hours to complete Red Faction: Guerrilla on 'Casual' difficulty including time spent doing half (50/104 Guerrilla Actions) of the side quests.

I did this on the PS3 version but there's no difference between the two platforms.

Burnout Paradise (PS3) took about 18 hours to get all the trophies (about 60% in game). This is one game where beating the game actually takes longer than getting all the achievements/trophies.

For Resident Evil 5 (PS3) I beat the game on Normal in about 8 hours. 100% completion took about 30 hours.

Since I didn't see it on the list:

:wii:Crash of the Titans - 10 hours for 100% on Normal difficulty. Estimated the time a bit since the in game clock said less , but I'm sure it was running slow.

Ghostbusters (PS3)
Experienced difficulty - 8 hours 45 mins
All Ghosts Scanned
All artifacts found
All upgrades purchased
63% trophys unlocked; All but 4 for the single player campaign, none of the multiplayer trophies.

Pretty easy game to beat in a weekend, so it'd be a good rental game. I could have beaten it in about 6-7 hours if I hadn't bothered going for all the scans and artifacts.

Crisis Core on PSP took me 15 hours to do the main story line

Super Mario World, Star Road Route - 30 min

PC Section needs some helping

Shadow of Destiny (PC/PS2) : 4 hours first run,1-2 for each other ending.
Police Quest 2(VGA) PC : 4
Cryostasis PC : 9
Warcraft III PC : 25
Freelancer PC : 30

FF7 Crisis Core PSP : 30 hours : Story complete %50 missions.

Crimson Gem Saga (PSP): 60 hours. 4 Characters lvl 99 and all sidequest done. I'm sure another 5 hours would get you lvl 99 on all characters. I subtracted 5 hours from my time since the game counts sleep mode as game time.

All are time to complete the main portion of the game, unless specified

Wii Ware

Lost Winds (currently listed in the wrong section)
Onslaught, 6 hours
World of Goo, 8 hours

PSN

Fat Princess, 5 hours
PixelJunk Eden, 12 hours
Ragdoll Kung Fu Fist of Plastic, 2 hours

Wii

Bully: Scholarship Edition, 26 hours for near 100%
The Conduit, 10 hours
de Blob, 8 hours
Godfather Blackhand, 42+ for near 100%
Little King's Story, 30+ hours
MadWorld, 6 hours
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, 5 hours
Okami, 40+ hours
Punch-Out!!, 5 hours for the main circuit
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, 4/20 hours
Wii Sports Resort, 2 hours to play through and become reasonably skillful with each game type
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasure, 15 hours

PS3

Siren: Blood Curse (BluRay), 14 hours

DS

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, 15/20 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']
Wii

The Conduit, 10 hours
[/QUOTE]

Would that be just to beat the game , or to get everything? I beat the game on the default Guarded difficulty (easy?) and even with wasting time looking for stuff and dying a bunch in the last levels I beat the game in about 7 hours. To get all the hidden messages , data disks and achievements would probably take between 10-20 hours. I haven't gotten everything yet , but based on how much I've gotten thus far that's what I'm going to estimate.

I was playing on a harder difficulty and about 80% of collectables, I guess it's the middle ground. I didn't play the game straight though, I was playing probably only 30 minute/short play sessions at a time so that most likely slowed the pace down too.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']anyone got any game completion times for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS)?[/QUOTE]

20-30 hours to beat

80-100 hours to complete. You need to beat the game several times to get different character endings and register a new icon on main menu. Each game plus play through will take you 7-10 hour. Lucifer(ultimate boss) can either be very easy if use revive trick or hard without that trick.

[quote name='Trusty Mutsi']Would anyone consider Forza 2 a game that can really be completed?
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Completed as in "played it until you felt completed as you can by playing it" then yea, sure.

bread's done
Back