How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

Great Thread!

Here are a few i recently beat/completed:

Quantom of Solace (360)
Took me about 6hrs to beat first time on normal difficulty first time through(listed as field agent diffuculty) and another 2 hours going for some single player achievements(collecting stuff i missed on first playthrough)
in the end i was suppsed to get 505 points but only ended up with 425 due to an achievement glitch(has to do with finding all the cell phones and power waepons, even though i got them all i didn`t get the achievement - i found out that it`s a common problem)
so 5Hrs to beat the game on normal
7 hrs to get 425 points (or 505 if u don`t rin into the same glitch)

Silent Hill : Homecoming (360)
7 hrs to beat the game on normal difficulty / 9hrs total for 800 points (missed a few collectibles or it would have been 900 points in the same 9hr time)

GEARS OF WAR 2

8hrs on Hardcore campaign
5 hrs on horde

13 hrs total for 620 points

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA (360)

5 hrs to beat
+2 more hours going for some achievements
so 7hrs total for 925 points

CSI (360)

5 Hrs To comeplet and 10OO Points.

Burnout Paradise - "A" Ranking (360)
11.5 hours

Condemned: Criminal Origins (360)
7 hours

Condemned 2: Bloodshot (ps3)
9 hours

^Just a playthrough

Super Mario World (SNES) takes me a little under four hours to unlock and beat every land including Bowser.

I did a speed run once in around 30-40 minutes once, skipping everything and using the star doors.

Soul Bubbles for the DS (awesome game BTW) took about 9 hours to finish every level 100% - probably only 6ish hours to quick run through the game just to beat every level. again, awesome game (and cheap at TRU - FREE to $9.99 lately)

Anyone have a time to play through Little Big Planet? Obviously the gameplay is theoretically endless, but I'm asking about the "story" mode.

Not that its a big contribution , but since we have a lack of XBLA games on the list , Doritos Dash of Destruction is about 30 minutes to beat the whole game and get all the achievements except for 1 (win a multiplayer match).

I beat Prince of Persia in 9 hours on PS3 (38 trophies or so with 700+ Light Seeds), 14 hours to get all the Light Seeds.

LittleBigPlanet's Story Mode takes roughly 6 hours, I'd say 15 hours to get all the Prize Bubbles, and the MGS DLC pack takes an hour to get all the Prize Bubbles.

Just finished :ps2:Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. Took me 13 hours, and I was definitely not rushing it, so the 17-20 hours on the first page seems a bit off to me.

Also beat :psp:Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters recently, took me about 6 hours.

[quote name='Photomotoz']The PC section is depressing.

STALKER (PC) - 21 hours
Deus Ex (PC) - 27 hours[/quote]

We simply need more people to regularly visit here. I'm still contend that this thread could be an AWESOME resource for people if it ever got HUGE.

Anyone got times for Zack & Wiki? Don't have much time these days so I'm trying to figure out if I can fit it in...

Finished Freedom Fighters on the lowest difficulty setting in 6 hours today. I beat it on the Xbox, but it's also on the PC, Gamecube, and Ps2.

[quote name='unopepito06']How about Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time(ds)? I'm at 11:30 right now.[/quote]

just loaded up M&L:pIT and checked my save........it said 18:31. not sure if i fooled around at all after beating it, but that's a good estimate for you i suppose.

Just finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect (PC) 20 hours with the completionist achievement.

Veteran combat if that makes a difference, I have no idea.

I'll be playing again probably a straight story mission runthrough and see how long it is if you just do story missions.

The Bourne Conspiracy 6-8 hours.
Normal Difficulty. I also died way too much at some easy parts so take that as you will. Its probably around 7 hours.

Hitman Blood Money.
2hrs strolling through it on Pro. Its the type of game you can run right through it or take your time.
smile.gif

:360: Too Human - 12 hours

I got a little over half the achievement points (570/1000), but they are all ones that come from just playing through the story once.

:ds: Children of Mana clocks in at 12 hours, :xbox: Doom 3: Resurection of Evil is about 8.

EDIT: :ps2: Ace Combat 4 takes about 5 hours to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
:psp:God of War: Chains of Olympus, 5 hours

The front page says 4, but I'm not buying it. It is easily a good 5 hours, and most every review / post I have seen on it has said 5-6.

Fallout 3 (XBOX 360), Main Quest, Level 8, first time through, Hard difficulty - 12 hours 39 minutes 14 seconds

bread's done
Back