How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

[quote name='Wlogan31']anyone know how long zelda: phantom hourglass is?[/quote]
It's been a while since I played it but I'm going to say 10-15 hours maybe?

Does anybody know about how long Braid is?

[quote name='chakan']anyone know how long Jericho is?[/quote]

I beat the game,but I don't know right off. I'm pretty sure it was around 8 hours,but don't quote me on that. ;)

[quote name='jman619']I beat the game,but I don't know right off. I'm pretty sure it was around 8 hours,but don't quote me on that. ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the estimate!

[quote name='life.exe']Viking: Battle for Asgard - 20 hours (All Achievements)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, how did you like the game? I am really interested in it but it only got mediocre reviews.

I think it took me about 15 hours for Viking, but I got like 800/1000 Achievements. I enjoyed it. If you can get it for around $20 I think it's worth a playthrough. The massive army battles were the highlight of the game. However I was expecting more Norse Mythology. Walking everywhere was a pain. But the battle system was surprisinly good. I'd give it a 7/10.

I beat a few more games the last week:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed - 2 hours
Braid - 5 hours first playthrough, 2 hours for my second.
Lost Odyssey - 65 hours, I'm sure there's probably 30 more hours of gameplay if I wanted to max out everyone. Got about 700/1000 in Achievement points.

Mercenaries 2 (Multiplatform) 70% took 23 hours. I could see it taking me at least 3 more hours to 100% it. Maybe more if that includes the secret parts which have 100 locations.

[quote name='Rodimus']
I beat a few more games the last week:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed - 2 hours
[/QUOTE]
I thought people were putting a lot more time into this.

You have Oblivion and Ninja Gaiden II in the PS3 section. I know Oblivion is on the PS3, buy you have 1000/1000. That is a lot like a gamerscore count. Don't know if the PS3 has 1000/1000 trophies? Hell I don't know how that mess works at all. But I know Ninja Gaiden II doesn't belong in the PS3 section.

[quote name='Kendal']You have Oblivion and Ninja Gaiden II in the PS3 section. I know Oblivion is on the PS3, buy you have 1000/1000. That is a lot like a gamerscore count. Don't know if the PS3 has 1000/1000 trophies? Hell I don't know how that mess works at all. But I know Ninja Gaiden II doesn't belong in the PS3 section.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Beat Star Wars: Force Unleashed (360) Took me 9 hours.

Forgot to mention I got about 500/1000 nerd points

Last edited by a moderator:
Tales of Vesperia (360) took me 85 hours with 700/1000. I level grinded a lot. Finished the game at level 85 for everyone. I did this without a guide of any kind so I'm sure I missed a ton of secret items and events.

I finished DiRT for the 360 in 7 hours (driving time, probably 8- 8.5 real time). Got 725/1000.

[quote name='yukine']I can honestly say I've never put in 85 hours into one game, probably highest is like 50 hours.

You sir, are nuts. :lol:[/quote]

85 is a lot for me too. I definatly feel burnt out and I don't even want to look at an RPG for a few months now. But I know people that have played 200 hours of Oblivion. I think the highest amount of time I've spent on one game was 140 hours with Persona 3.

Rhapsody DS is beaten at 13 and a half hours. Missed a couple puppets. But my Cornet was lvl 54. Fun game. Working on Disgaea DS. I am 15ish hours in and almost done with chapter 3. Might or might not be longer than Rhapsody! ;)

[quote name='Casiotech']final fantasy crisis core?[/quote]

Took me about 20 hours with a little under half of the missions done.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I beat Riviera for PSP at around 18 hrs.

[quote name='yukine']I can honestly say I've never put in 85 hours into one game, probably highest is like 50 hours.

You sir, are nuts. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Tactics games are nuts too. I have 87 on FF:TA on GBA and probably had 110 on FFT on PSX.

I haven't even started Oblivion yet. I'm waiting until I have a free year

I completed Brothers in Arms Hells Highway on the 360 on the casual difficulty in 9 hours. Picked up 645/1000 gamer score points as well.

I just wanted to say great thread, I always wonder how much time it takes to beat a game I am interested in buying, it helps the CAG'er in me. Also, Naruto: Rise of the Ninja took me about 12 hours to beat, including all races, ramen delivery, and all the side quests. I did not get 1000/1000, I just beat all the side quests and the main story.

Just beat Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (360) It doesn't have a time clock but I'm gonna asume it took me about 10-12 hours with about 800/1000 nerd points. Very fun game, I'd recommend it.

Fallout 3 - 23 hours main quest on Normal. 360 GamerScore.

Awesome game. Can't wait till the holidays are over and I can go back and do all the side quests I missed.

From a couple of my friends, they say it takes about 20 hours to do the main quest in Fallout 3, with no exploring or side quests.

I actually BEAT some games over the past week or so! my backlog actually got SMALLER! I know these aren't big-name games, but maybe this'll help someone......

Eco-Creatures :ds: - 10 hours to beat the game, 13 hours to beat all levels
Lego Indiana Jones :ds: - 7 hours to beat the game, 18 hours for 100%
Spiderwick Chronicles :360: - 5ish hours to beat the game, 8 hours for 1000 NERD points
Bully :360: - 27.5 hours for all 1000 NERD points

[quote name='EvyLou']I actually BEAT some games over the past week or so! my backlog actually got SMALLER! I know these aren't big-name games, but maybe this'll help someone......

Eco-Creatures :ds: - 10 hours to beat the game, 13 hours to beat all levels
Lego Indiana Jones :ds: - 7 hours to beat the game, 18 hours for 100%
Spiderwick Chronicles :360: - 5ish hours to beat the game, 8 hours for 1000 NERD points
Bully :360: - 27.5 hours for all 1000 NERD points[/QUOTE]

Very helpful, thanks so much.

I just beat Mother 3, approximately 24:30 factoring in the ending and credits. I took my time, but could have done a bit more exploration and/or level grinding.

[quote name='defiance_17']I just beat Mother 3, approximately 24:30 factoring in the ending and credits. I took my time, but could have done a bit more exploration and/or level grinding.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to sound daft, but that's SNES right?

bread's done
Back