HP TouchPad buy/sell/trade thread.

Only able to pay price + Shipping. It's worth a shot. I can't afford a regular priced one(of any brand). Anyone with a kind heart and an extra tablet please PM me.

Looking for a 16gb one will pay 150 plus shipping can offer other things aswell have lots of gamestop giftcards, xbox live 6 months ,gamefly 1 month giftcards 2 games out at a time plan have 3 of these

Pm me if intrested in selling or trading

Last edited by a moderator:
Throwing my request in. I will send $150 paypal for a new 16gb Shipped. You must have good trader ratings on here though.

Spent the last 5 days trying to get one and all my orders were cancelled.

I would really really love to have one. The 16gb one is fine but I will take a 32gb and pay a decent chunk for your trouble.

I want one for my best friends birthday. She is hard to buy for and just had her 1st baby so she could play on the net and do things easily without needing to take the baby downstairs.

I will pay you with paypal and I live in the US. Send me a PM so I dont miss it incase you can help me out.

Thank you.

I'm interested in a 32 gig. one but would take a 16 gig. as well. Will pay $50 over price. $150 or $200. Will pay through Paypal. PM me please.

edit: You gotta have good trader ratings by the way.

Count me in on the 16gb hunt. For those of you CAGs I've given free DLC to in the past: remember when you said to let you know if I ever wanted a favor returned? Now's the time for me to cash in! :twisted:

I can't find one anyone, if anyone is willing to sale i'll pay over paypal and go up to $30-40 over price plus shipping. PM me It's for my mom's birthday and she really wants one of these and I want to get her what she wants

Possibly interested in buying 16 GB or 32 GB Touchpad, I'd really like to pay cost + shipping (or pickup if close enough), but reasonable profit or trades possible (if you like Lego, I got plenty! :p). Central NJ. Hook a fellow CAG up!

Looking for 16 GB Pad. Willing to pay or trade. Let me know.

pm'ed

[quote name='knightsdwn']WTS Sealed 32GB HP Touchpad for a mix of Paypal and games.

CIAAh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i was just checking to see if anyone is still selling a 16gb model, I'm looking to find one for $150, which is still a profit.

so late to this party: doh!
bay area california CAGs, pls PM if you've got a 32GB you're willing to part with:
cost + something something for your time. TIA.

I am willing to pay in amazon credit and/or trade (or a combo!) stuff I have for either a 16 gig or 32 gig model. Please PM me!!

EDIT: Just to clarify: I would love to pay $150 amazon credit + some stuff from my trade list for a 16 gig, or $200 amazon credit + some stuff from my trade list for a 32 gig. 16 gig preferred.

I have 2 extra 32GB that I am willing to part with for the right price.
Looking to save the Ebay/Paypal fees and would really like a local deal (Gboro, NC area) but will entertain offers.
Not a lot of feedback here but my Ebay and TGN feedback is excellent.
PM me if truly interested.

photobucket-2495-1314325152314.jpg

[quote name='tarbsdad']I have 2 extra 32GB that I am willing to part with for the right price.
Looking to save the Ebay/Paypal fees and would really like a local deal (Gboro, NC area) but will entertain offers.
Not a lot of feedback here but my Ebay and TGN feedback is excellent.
PM me if truly interested.

photobucket-2495-1314325152314.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I pm'ed you for one of your tablets! Let me know what you think :) I have excellent feedback on ebay as well!

Anybody in the Cleveland, OH area have any extra unopened touchpad they would sell me. My daughter is in the hospital so I don't have time to wait at BB. All three of my online orders were cancelled as well. I will be willing to pay a little extra. PM me if u can . Thanks

Severely interested in one, I'm starting college next week and my laptop died, was going to snatch up this deal but didn't have enough spare cash...now I do :\. I need something I can bring to class and take notes on (I have Dysgraphia)

thanks.

I'm in the market for this. i'll pay $50 over for either of these tabs plus shipping. I can throw in some games in there too. PM me with your price.

Interested in 1, either model in the CO area.
EDIT: You can also PM me if you want to ship it from some other location.

If anybody is in the Lexington/Frankfort Ky area I have a tablet that I picked up for a buddy who just told me he may not "have the cash right now" for it. It has never been out of the box. The box was opened to verify it was "in there". It was in my hometown and my family (very non-tech) picked it up for me and I had them open it just "to look at it". PM me if your local with an offer.

I have an extra 16 gig sealed touchpad that a buddy decided he did not want. I have sent some of you PMs but anyone feel free to make me an offer.
Thanks to all who sent PMs the but unfortunately the touchpad has been sold.

[quote name='just joe']I have an extra 16 gig sealed touchpad that a buddy decided he did not want. I have sent some of you PMs but anyone feel free to make me an offer. Thanks much[/QUOTE]

pm'ed

[quote name='just joe']I have an extra 16 gig sealed touchpad that a buddy decided he did not want. I have sent some of you PMs but anyone feel free to make me an offer. Thanks much[/QUOTE]

pm'ed. can add a ps3 game or 2 to my $ offer if you're interested

bread's done
Back