HP TouchPad buy/sell/trade thread.

If anyone wants a game, tell me and I can get you an unopened game that you probably would want (I can CYL) and use that to make up for the gas/tax/have at you if you want....or just pay up $20-30 for the stress that you have been going through if you are like the rest of us....I threw in the towel and am in the feeble position now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
im interested in one, primarily a 16gb. im not looking to pay ebay/craigslist prices but i will pay over cost. pm me if you have anything.

Anyone object to listing Touchpad accessories here?
I bought a couple items in case I'm able to snag one but if I'm unlucky I would consider selling/trading them here, provided no one objects.

[quote name='Vader582']Anyone object to listing Touchpad accessories here?
I bought a couple items in case I'm able to snag one but if I'm unlucky I would consider selling/trading them here, provided no one objects.[/QUOTE]

i think its a good place for that.

I am also looking for a Hp Touchpad. It doesn't matter if it is a 16 or 32 GB. I am not looking to spend more than $200 for a 32 GB one. PM and let's work something out!

I'm looking for an official HP folio case and the Touchstone. If you have either, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Might as well throw my hat in the ring too. I am interested in either model and will pay over cost of course and/or trade something for it. Games, movies, the new Nook, etc.

Looking for a 16gb I would prefer to do a trade some of my games + cash for a 16gb or a 32gb, or I could do straight paypal for a 16gb. Let me know what you have. I also have a rooted nook color I could trade

I am in need of an official hp folio case for the touchpad.

If this sweetens the deal, there is a staples in my area with one touchstone left that I purchased mine at for 39.99 by matching OD. Willing to go get that last touchstone if someone is in need of it and willing to trade me an official case + pay for shipping both ways for said touchstone.

[quote name='WTPolaris']I am in need of an official hp folio case for the touchpad.

If this sweetens the deal, there is a staples in my area with one touchstone left that I purchased mine at for 39.99 by matching OD. Willing to go get that last touchstone if someone is in need of it and willing to trade me an official case + pay for shipping both ways for said touchstone.[/QUOTE]

I've sent you a PM. If anyone is interested in selling a touchstone, please let me know. I'll be willing to buy or trade if need be.

have a brand new 16GB touchpad and leather case/stand off amazon.

Bought it for my wife...decided to only keep one.

Looking to make a trade...PMs would be great.

Just an update for those interested in a TouchStone charger for their TouchPad. I have 2 touchstones available for trade/sale. One is likely on its way out. I can get more for those who request one but act fast.

got 1 16gig touchpad left for anyone interested.

make an offer only plz paypal only

i don't answer, "how much" pms

Hello CAG's!
I want to get 2 pads for my business. I own a video game shop so I have lots to trade.
Cash/trade is also not an impossibility.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks.:D

[quote name='shosh']got 1 16gig touchpad left for anyone interested.

make an offer only plz paypal only

i don't answer, "how much" pms[/QUOTE]

I sent you an offer on it.

*edit* he is clearly looking for a profit without going to ebay or Amazon and having them take a cut, no deal here.

[quote name='ZForce915']I sent you an offer on it.

*edit* he is clearly looking for a profit without going to ebay or Amazon and having them take a cut, no deal here.[/QUOTE]
its called capitalism.

if you want one virtually at cost, you should've hunted them down in the wild like everyone else. do the legwork involved with getting one of these. I've had numerous offers that were better than yours. so don't get butthurt when i say no thx.

[quote name='shosh']its called capitalism.

if you want one virtually at cost, you should've hunted them down in the wild like everyone else. do the legwork involved with getting one of these. I've had numerous offers that were better than yours. so don't get butthurt when i say no thx.[/QUOTE]

Do what you're going to do, just don't expect CAGs to pay a jacked up price. If you want that go to eBay or Amazon and pay their fees.

I have three promo codes for 25% off an HP order $599 or higher that were received with today's HP TouchPad update to giveaway. First three members to PM me get them!

Three PM's have been received. I am awaiting responses with emails to forward the promo code emails to. These are still up for grabs. The promo codes will be emailed to the first 3 emails PM'd to me!

Last edited:
WANT A 16 GB HP TOUCHPAD

Have
150 dollars cash plus shipping
200 dollars gamestop 25 dollar giftcards
6 months of xbox live

We can mix and match if you want to

Might as well put myself on the list.

Want 16/32 touchpad. Have: Cash-money.

Tired of searching endlessly - hoping to find someone looking to do an old-school CAG a solid and not rape me on the price.

bread's done
Back