HP TouchPad buy/sell/trade thread.

Have a slightly used (4 hours or less) 32 GB touchpad I am thinking of selling. I have the HP folio case, the HP keyboard and HP touchstone (coming in a few days). I thought I would end up using it for work, but haven't touched it in several days. Thought I might check on here before listing on Ebay. Will entertain offers for now.

[quote name='gmsick']I have a mint condition 32 gig with the official HP folio case. Want a red 3ds & $20 e-shop card[/QUOTE]

Guess you got tired of it already?

Looking for a 16 gig new can buy or trade games lmk what your interested in I have a vast collection rangeing from atari to current.

Looking for touchpad 16/32gb new prefered but used ok as long as it hasnt been overclocked and the such. Not much to trade so it would most likely be buy though paypal.

3D? Wtf is he going to do? Add MORE new shit, like a lightsaber being thrown at you? Really... as with most "3D" movies out there - they weren't even filmed for 3D and are just a cash grab conversion that anyone can do on their PC. I'm not paying a cent for these BR's and certainly not to see them in "upscaled 3D".

Now that the BRs are out, it's only a matter of time until some superior fan edits surface. I'll wait for those.

If anyone has an unwanted, gently used or new HP TouchPad Bluetooth Keyboard, I'd be interested. Please name your wants in a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the best way to ship these?

I'm thinking well padded/bubble protected box, but what is going to be the cheapest option to ship (USPS/Fedex/UPS)?

Would you feel safe using just delivery confirmation (not tracking/signature) for protecting yourself as a seller?

Interested in a wireless keyboard and maybe the touchstone.

I can supply a tradelist, or might be able to buy depending on the price. PM me please.

sorta off topic:
whats a good screen protector to buy for the touchpad? I need one and there are so many and was just curious what everyone uses.

on topic:
I might want that official hp touchpad case, pm me with what you want or cml

Ok folks. I was just informed by PC Richards that they will indeed be filling my Touchpad order.
I already purchased a Touchpad so, this is an extra one I'm now going to have. Its a 32GB model. Feel free to PM me with an offer if interested, although I'll tell you I'm looking for roughly $200 + cost of shipping for those interested. Happy to consider all offers though.

I'll ship you the brand new one I receive from PC Richards, so no worries on if you'll be getting my used one as I'm keeping that one. This one will be brand new in a sealed box.

PENDING * Selling my 16GB touchpad. Thought it would be a welcome addition for school but I find myself using my pc for everything the touch is hardly being used. It has been opened and used a few times, but now it just sits around and I'm sure it could be of use to someone. I still have the box and manuals, it has a screen protector on it already and a case I got from Amazon (not the official HP one). Also has the full versions of Angry Birds Rio HD, Atlantis Sky Patrol HD, and KalemSoft Media Player. Asking $140 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please sell me a 16 or 32. I would accept a bundle or not. I'll pay above retail but can't pay much more. Please do me a favor. Thanks

[quote name='Spyder1970']PENDING * Selling my 16GB touchpad. Thought it would be a welcome addition for school but I find myself using my pc for everything the touch is hardly being used. It has been opened and used a few times, but now it just sits around and I'm sure it could be of use to someone. I still have the box and manuals, it has a screen protector on it already and a case I got from Amazon (not the official HP one). Also has the full versions of Angry Birds Rio HD, Atlantis Sky Patrol HD, and KalemSoft Media Player. Asking $140 shipped.[/QUOTE]
I'd just like to thank you for not being ridiculous with your asking price. :applause:

if anyone is looking to sell 2 touchpads (any size, any combination) I'm willing to pay extra + shipping, pick up if around Socal. Thank you!

1 used and 1 new is fine too! I need one for a gift.

Hey guys,

I have 3 Touchpads coming in from SMB. I was able to already secure myself one. For some reason they didn't all ship out together. UPS says 1 will be here tomorrow, two on Wednesday. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd ship them out unopened of course, as they come from the factory.

I LOVE mine and can't imagine going without. I should just stockpile them in the basement, in case mine ever breaks. :) But no, I need to get rid of them.

I'm looking to buy up to 3 HP Touchpads for myself and family. Any size. Preferably sealed but it doesn't really matter. I'll pay with gifted paypal or Amazon credit. PM me if you have something available.

bread's done
Back