HP TouchPad buy/sell/trade thread.

I have a 32 gb HP touchpad, slightly used with a screen protector, no scratches/cracks/scuffs on the touchpad, also includes a official hp touchpad case on it.
send me offers.

also, if anyone wants a sealed hp touchpad case , i'm selling one for $21 shipped

I am sincerely sorry haven't replied to any pms but I have been out straight with work and 2 kids. Anyway my 3 touchpads came in today. I am not greedy nor am I a flipper usually so I don't want to rip people off and iI don't want to give them away at cost because of the hell I went through to get them. So don't know what to ask for them...and don't want to put them on fleabay. So please, if you are interested send me an offer and not ask me to come up with a price. If I don't answer immediately don't be upset...I am a bad replier even to my own voicemail on my cellphone!

With Comicrack for Android released, I have no real use for my Touchpad now, three tablets is a bit much. I have a 32GB Touchpad that's been in an official case since day one. Maybe been used for around 20-30 hours. Still have the original box, a touchstone charger and spare wall charger as well. Shoot me PMs with offers.

Everyone who was interested, my Touchpads are now all sold. Thanks for the interest and I apologize if I can't get to every PM I received.

Found this thread late...

Anyway, if anyone still have a new, sealed, and unopened Touchpad, please PM me with the offer. 16GB or 32GB is fine, but maybe slightly leaning toward 32GB. I am looking one for my brother as a gift. But I am on a tight budget, so I cannot pay those $250 prices.

Have PayPal, but if partial trade is preferred, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

have a new/sealed 32gb from onsale. selling for $230 shipped. sorry if that seems high, but after tax/shipping/CA e-waste fees, it cost me $180. price is firm. pm me if interested. payments via paypal only. thanks

i posted a set price so u don't have to play the offer game and to be fair to whoever really wants it, as in if you really want it then you'll offer to buy it right away. i need the money asap to pay for a design class. thanks for your interest.

PS shipping to canada/non continental us will cost more.

Have:

HP touchpad 32 gb like new in box used very little. Comes with a red case

Want:

Ipod Touch 16-32 GB 3rd or 4th generation if its 16gb I'll need cash as well
Newer laptop something with a dual core, windows 7, 14-15" screen its for a gift
Newer 360 slim low want
Paypal $225 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a 32GB Touchpad, preferably in the $200 range. I don't care if it's used as long as it's in a somewhat decent condition.

I'm a photog/journalist and it'd be killer to have one in the field.

Might be willing to settle for a 16GB for less.

Have:

HP touchpad 32 gb like new in box used very little. Comes with a red case

Want:

Newer laptop something with a dual core, windows 7, 14-15" screen its for a gift
Newer 360 slim low want
Paypal $225 shipped

Have:

HP touchpad 32 gb like new in box used very little.

Id sell it for $215 shipped or do a partial trade
for a Ipod Touch 16-32 GB 3rd or 4th generation if its 16gb I'll need cash as well
or a Newer laptop something with a dual core, windows 7, 14-15" screen its for a giftor a Newer 360 slim
Paypal $225 shipped

I have two 16GB HP Touchpads for sale both come with the HP Folio cases. Everything brand new in the boxes all seals intact. Both of these were for family members who I thought would want them but they backed out and bought Ipads instead. PM away. Wanting $225 for one 16GB TP with Folio case.

I have 1 used good condition 32GB HP Touchpad for $225
With the touchpad I will be including the Official HP Wireless Keyboard
Thanks Look Forward to hearing from people.

Since I completely failed to get any Touchpads I figure I should try to sell the accessories I bought. All are NIB.

HP Folio Touchpad case -$25 shipped (I actually have 3 of these)
HP Touchstone charger - $50 shipped
HP Wireless Keyboard - $40 shipped

Thanks.

For Sale or possible trade

Official HP Touchstone Charger (Sealed)
Official HP Touchpad Wireless Keyboard (Sealed)

I have a sealed 16GB Touchpad for $175 to any CAGs in the Metro Detroit area. Not shipping. Getting ready to murder Craig's List for wasting my time repeatedly. PM me if interested.

Have:

HP touchpad 32 gb like new in box used very little with case

Want:
Newer 360 slim
Paypal $215 shipped

Selling my 32GB HP Touchpad for $200 shipped. Not looking for trades only or trade+paypal. I put in CM9 (Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich) on it as well. The only con is that there is a slight scuff on the top left edge of the table. Not sure how that happened as it was in its Folio case. Speaking of Folio case, it's one I bought on fleabay and the fitting is a bit off: the hole for the camera is a bit misaligned.

PM Me if you're interested.

bread's done
Back