Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I remember when GameStop did this a few years back with the GameCube games and I made a thread about it. Thought it may be time to make a post for this restock. This time, they added several thousand items. They went from 8,000 items in stock to over 13,000. Check below for a link to lead you to all the available games for each system. The last time GameStop restocked stuff like this, things kept on coming back in stock throughout the week, so keep an eye out.

All of these are 75% off:

:gba: GameBoy Advance

:gc: GameCube

Below are the systems that were restocked but have no discount

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PlayStation Portable (these are B2G2)

:pc: PC (several new games for $0.97)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ps2: PlayStation 2

They also have some DVD's & Blu Rays up that are $1 ($0.76 after PUR and cag16)

:dvd: DVD

:br: Blu-Ray (not much in stock now)

Don't forget to use the code SAVER to get free shipping for orders over $24.99 and CAG16 for used games (cag16 is not stackable with the 75% off games).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the noteworthy things that are in stock. Keep in mind that things may go oos and be restocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a cancellation notice for my order from 9/10 for two wireless GameCube controllers and a GameCube controller extension cable today. Oddly enough I did receive one of the wireless GameCube controllers from this order and was not charged for it. This new shipping set up is a total mess

I received a cancellation notice for my order from 9/10 for two wireless GameCube controllers and a GameCube controller extension cable today. Oddly enough I did receive one of the wireless GameCube controllers from this order and was not charged for it. This new shipping set up is a total mess
I wish I could just get a cancellation notice for some of my outstanding orders at this point. Almost all of them have 1 or 2 games sitting in limbo.

They must truly think I'm some kind of moron to believe this is what a New copy looks like.

attachicon.gif
IMG_5930.JPG
They sure are injecting something up your asphalt with that one.

So yeah, it's been a few weeks and I still only got 2 of  6 games and was charged for all 6. I got a cancellation notice and a promise that I wouldn't be charged, but I got boned for all 6. Sent in a support ticket like a week ago and haven't heard shit back...I guess I'm gonna have to call them, because I'll be damned if Gamestop robs $15 from me. 

When you receive a cancelation notice, it simply means that one or more of the items from a specific location being sought were cancelled. When the remainder of your entire order is cancelled, it should say "closed" on your Order History.

I wanna get a handful of PSP games for a collection, what are the chances that they'll all be in generic cases?

I wanna get a handful of PSP games for a collection, what are the chances that they'll all be in generic cases?
85%. Sadly. Most of their games are gutted to hell.

You should look for two kinds of Gamestop stores: one that has a TON of PSP games, and one that has like two or three. Why the ones with two or three? Because they may not have gotten rid of those copies like they were supposed to...example, one GS I was at to pick up Gods Eater had it CiB because it was supposed to be sent off somewhere but it never left the back stockroom. Also along with that she found a CiB copy of Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky that wasn't even on the map! Wow. So yeah, I'd bet on no but every now and then you might be surprised.

85%. Sadly. Most of their games are gutted to hell.

You should look for two kinds of Gamestop stores: one that has a TON of PSP games, and one that has like two or three. Why the ones with two or three? Because they may not have gotten rid of those copies like they were supposed to...example, one GS I was at to pick up Gods Eater had it CiB because it was supposed to be sent off somewhere but it never left the back stockroom. Also along with that she found a CiB copy of Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky that wasn't even on the map! Wow. So yeah, I'd bet on no but every now and then you might be surprised.
Does the B2G2 discount apply in store too? One near me actually has quite a few of the games

Of the 75 DS games I ordered

1 came complete (Thrillville Off the Rails)
3 didn't work, might be able to fix them by cleaning the contacts
1 is in limbo, order still open (Picross DS)

All the rest worked, not bad GS, now I just have to hope they charge me the right amount for them :)

EDIT - Just checked, Picross has now shipped.

You know, scratched games I can sort of understand, but why they'd even accept something like this is beyond me:

attachicon.gif
IMG_4859.JPG

Well, 13 out of 15 games I've gotten so far isn't bad (and the 2 bad ones just needed UMD case swaps). Just gotta hope the rest still in transit are in better shape.
Maybe the mailman was playing frisbee with it.

I ordered new copies of Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition and both of them came with cracked cases. Gamestop's super budget bubble mailers + mailman recklessness is a bad combination for games and game cases.

Most will be generic, but there are still a few gems out there. I called around and found a Complete copy of Sweet Fuse at a random store in Baresville, Mississippi, and they shipped it to my local store.

I picked it up with Warhammer, Ape Escape, Mercury 2 in 1 pack and Secret Agent Clank, which were also all complwte.

When you receive a cancelation notice, it simply means that one or more of the items from a specific location being sought were cancelled.  When the remainder of your entire order is cancelled, it should say "closed" on your Order History.
I bought 4 PSP games in the B2G2 promo. One of them was canceled, the most expensive one. Do you know if I'll get a full refund on that game, or was I charged for three games now instead of two? I paid with gift card, if it makes a difference.

I bought 4 PSP games in the B2G2 promo. One of them was canceled, the most expensive one. Do you know if I'll get a full refund on that game, or was I charged for three games now instead of two? I paid with gift card, if it makes a difference.
I don't think you get charged until it ships. So you haven't spent anything on that most expensive game. As for the 2 free that you got, I can't imagine them charging you.

I think with credit cards that's true but gift cards should automatically be deducted when you place the order. Otherwise, it'd be confusing if you had like a $50 gift card, placed a $30 order, and then when your order ships a few days later, only then is your gjft card reduced to $20.

5% most of the UMDs I received came in one of their yellow envelopes. Assuming you're talking about ordering online, not in store.

Any gems I should be keeping an eye out for? I picked up Phantasy Star 0 and been watching Rhythm Theif.
Well I had Trauma Center 2 yanked. Also that Lunar game everyone is after, it was only 99c

Not sure if any of the games I ordered are real gems, I did get the DS Viva Pinata game, Touch Detective 2 1/2, Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble and Hotel Dusk Room 215

Also Space Invaders Extreme 2 cos I really liked he first one. Most of the time I'm just picking up anything that looks half decent Metacritic wise because they're so cheap.

I'd really like to get the DS Chibi-Robo game, especially at 99c.

Well I had Trauma Center 2 yanked. Also that Lunar game everyone is after, it was only 99c

Not sure if any of the games I ordered are real gems, I did get the DS Viva Pinata game, Touch Detective 2 1/2, Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble and Hotel Dusk Room 215

Also Space Invaders Extreme 2 cos I really liked he first one. Most of the time I'm just picking up anything that looks half decent Metacritic wise because they're so cheap.

Why do you buy so many games lol do you flip them???

Thanks for the input. I love my 3ds, the more the marrier.

I need to buy games incase I want to play it one day!

Also, there is a nice feeling in grabbing a game that goes for $40+ for only a buck or two.

Alright! Which one of you guys got Avalon Code, Suikoden Tierkreis and Phantasy Star Portable 2 out of my cart while I was checking out 90 minutes ago?!

*shakes fist*

I never flip games, in fact in bothers me a bit that there's so much flipping chat on CAG, but it ain't my website.

Honestly I really love my DS and 3DS and I can't really believe that these DS games are so cheap, out of the 80+ I've bought so far over half of them were either 99c or $1.99.

I never flip games, in fact in bothers me a bit that there's so much flipping chat on CAG, but it ain't my website.

Honestly I really love my DS and 3DS and I can't really believe that these DS games are so cheap, out of the 80+ I've bought so far over half of them were either 99c or $1.99.
I've probably bought just as many cheap DS games as you have, but after I got them, I wondered why I did that. There are probably just as many cheap or free good games on Android or iOS. I just downloaded the new Order and Chaos yesterday - it's as good as any MMO but it's free. Console-quality games for 99 cents on your phone. Sometimes mobile gaming really worries me.

I've probably bought just as many cheap DS games as you have, but after I got them, I wondered why I did that. There are probably just as many cheap or free good games on Android or iOS. I just downloaded the new Order and Chaos yesterday - it's as good as any MMO but it's free. Console-quality games for 99 cents on your phone. Sometimes mobile gaming really worries me.
Lulz, yeah I have a windows phone so...................

Honestly I'm a bit old school and although I do play games on my phone, I miss a d-pad and buttons. You're not wrong though.

[attachment=17434:IMG_5939.JPG]

"Hey we got a dot com order for our Bloodborne CE display copy."

"Oh that. Just reseal it with our cheap ass fucking tape that doesn't even stick and don't bother removing the NEW sticker. fuck that guy. Power to the Players haha!!"

fuck GameStop.

Gamestop is just asking for trouble from consumers if they advertise new titles as in stock on the website and send out "Gamestop new" (opened/gutted) games to fulfill the orders.  When people order from a website they shouldn't have to worry about a display copy being sent since there is no store front where a display is needed.  But with individual stores now fulfilling website orders, everything is fucked up.  I can understand them fulfilling orders of used games from the stores since there are no gurantees, but they shouldn't be doing it for new titles.  At the very least they should have some sort of warning when you buy a new title indicating it may be gutted when received.

Bottom line, if you are ordering an older (new condition) title off the website, especially if it has been OOS previously and now in stock again, there's a good chance you will be sent an opened and handled game.

People bought games that where really cheap.

Edit: But wow, all the games are gone it seems! I wonder if they took them off till they remove that 75% or something? I can't see how it's a good idea to ship for 50 stores to one place and only charge ~$4 for shipping.

man, most of their stock is out now... what happened???
I checked the site just a minute ago for PS2 games. Out of 1400ish preowned games and accessories, 2 are available online. I think someone realized what a bath they were taking and decided to fix something.

Yeah. Shipping literally killed it.

That and maybe the high return rate they were having from people like us who were unhappy about the condition their games arrived in. Hopefully they at least fulfill the orders people already have in. Out of the 17 games I ordered last week, only 7 have shipped.

Their shipping really didn't make any sense. I ordered 22 games and got 18 different packages. From a business standpoint, that makes no sense in any way.

On the bright side, got all my games now. Three needed cleaning or UMD case swaps, but at least they all work now. Bummed that I didn't get a single one with manual or cover art though.

bread's done
Back