Humble Bundle Thread

I tried to buy in at $6.05 and the captcha timed out and wouldn't let me try again without reloading.

Since I was mostly interested in Skullgirls and its DLC, I'd be willing to do a split if anybody's on the fence about the other two BTA games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this blows chunks. I kind of want xenonauts, but not 6.55 want. Guess I'll penny in and if there are some good enough bonuses next week up my ante but this looks like by far the worst numbered indie bundle so far.

Man this blows chunks. I kind of want xenonauts, but not 6.55 want. Guess I'll penny in and if there are some good enough bonuses next week up my ante but this looks like by far the worst numbered indie bundle so far.
I don't even understand bundling the last game in an adventure game serious at the $1 level? I don't really need Skullgirls and I want $0 going to the train wreck that is PA. Shame Xenonauts got thrown in with this lot.

I don't even understand bundling the last game in an adventure game serious at the $1 level? I don't really need Skullgirls and I want $0 going to the train wreck that is PA. Shame Xenonauts got thrown in with this lot.
Seriously? The first game has been repeatedly bundled, including twice by Humble. Throwing it in here instead of one that hasn't appeared in a Humble would be a downgrade.

And you can set individual developer payments when you buy a bundle. Just make sure to knock Planetary Annihilation down to a nice clean zero.

Humble Weakly Bundle update:

There's still only two of the six lower tier games on Greenlight, so ... PASS!
I bought it and Greenlight isnt the only way for a game to get on to Steam. Granted getting a key if the other games are added may be arduous but thats been how it is for some time

Ive paid for more less from poopies.

CAG live reaction to HIB 15.

cnjnNp1.png

CEjpWuE.jpg

B3XLIUU.png

pIbibjl.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if the first two were added to the BTA tier next week.

It's not a terrible bundle but not a great one either.  Middle of the pack.  $1 tier is good.  Skullgirls + Xenonauts for $5 more isn't bad, either.

Is this the first major bundle with the local charity feature? Have been allocating pennies from store purchases to a wildlife restoration organization about 10 miles away from me, but I don't remember seeing them pop up in the sliders before.

I know, charity bad etc etc... Probably would buy more mediocre bundles like this if I can throw 100% to the neighborhood hippies.

Is this the first major bundle with the local charity feature? Have been allocating pennies from store purchases to a wildlife restoration organization about 10 miles away from me, but I don't remember seeing them pop up in the sliders before.

I know, charity bad etc etc... Probably would buy more mediocre bundles like this if I can throw 100% to the neighborhood hippies.
I noticed they added a charity selection during the summer sale, but didn't really see anything in a main bundle until today. I chose a local one that helps build houses for low income families. (Calexico Neighborhood House, if you want to throw in some pennies their way. They really need the help, the local government is rotten as fuck.)

So this might be a huge coincidence, but both Deponia + Chaos on Deponia have been receiving some updates lately. Goodbye Deponia was recently updated, too (five days ago.)

So we might end up getting the games as second week bonuses. Again, might.

It's not a terrible bundle but not a great one either. Middle of the pack. $1 tier is good. Skullgirls + Xenonauts for $5 more isn't bad, either.
middle of the pack for a humble bundle, but atrocious for a numbered indie bundle. context dude. i mean yeah it's better than humble poopees weekly bundle but that's not a fair comparison to begin with. if we don't get some decent bonuses this will be the first numbered bundle i don't buy

So this might be a huge coincidence, but both Deponia + Chaos on Deponia have been receiving some updates lately. Goodbye Deponia was recently updated, too (five days ago.)

So we might end up getting the games as second week bonuses. Again, might.
I figured there was at least a fair chance that Chaos would be a second-week reveal, and that would make the $6 almost worth it, if I didn't already own Xenonauts and Planetary Annihilation. Skullgirls is one of those things I have a hard time believing I'd actually play.

I don't see the point of adding the other Deponia games when The Complete Journey has long since been released. If they wanted to give the whole thing then just give that. But then they can't go 'Oh hey bonus games isn't this great!?' :roll:

The Complete Journey is over a year old and has been on sale (legitimately) pretty cheap. I just don't see the point of continuing to bundle those old chapters like that.

I don't see the point of adding the other Deponia games when The Complete Journey has long since been released. If they wanted to give the whole thing then just give that. But then they can't go 'Oh hey bonus games isn't this great!?' :roll:

The Complete Journey is over a year old and has been on sale (legitimately) pretty cheap. I just don't see the point of continuing to bundle those old chapters like that.
I would guess that at least part of that appeal lies with the fact that CJ only has its own cardz but each individual Deponia game has a set of cardz of its own. I do still think it's a bit ridiculous that they won't bundle the "Premium Edition" of Goodbye, especially because they refuse to provide upgrade options for their "premium" versions.

I'd almost pay for them to NOT bundle the individual games so that I don't have to see Bobby and Foxhack telling us that it's not the premium edition. My god people, who cares if it's not premium, the complete journey has more crap included with it and looks better in my steam account so the individual games are pointless to own at this point anyway!

I'd almost pay for them to NOT bundle the individual games so that I don't have to see Bobby and Foxhack telling us that it's not the premium edition. My god people, who cares if it's not premium, the complete journey has more crap included with it and looks better in my steam account so the individual games are pointless to own at this point anyway!
I actually got Goodbye Deponia Premium from Putinverse before the lock. Daedalic is pretty good about including FLAC versions of their soundtracks (Deponia 1 included both the English and German versions, too), they're just dicks about upgrades.

I wouldn't mind getting Chaos on Deponia for the FLAC OST, but who knows.

Also, in regards to Daedalic bundling these instead of Trilogy: They already got their money back, and then some, for the original Deponia games. They can afford to bundle these for pennies now.

Did anybody else know that you had to claim the free Stealth Inc 2 download/steam key before September 14th?

Here I went to all the trouble of actually clicking on a few things on Humble's store, I go in to get my key while I'm organizing my purchase records, and poof. That's just what I get for doing all that damn legwork.

Did anybody else know that you had to claim the free Stealth Inc 2 download/steam key before September 14th?

Here I went to all the trouble of actually clicking on a few things on Humble's store, I go in to get my key while I'm organizing my purchase records, and poof. That's just what I get for doing all that damn legwork.
It was some time later than the 14th. I saw that was the case, checked my wife's account, and was still able to reveal the key. So I didn't worry about it. Now that key, and everything else, is gone. I wish I had known the soundtrack was disappearing, too.

Did they actually say that somewhere? It's not mentioned in my "invoice", and I don't remember seeing it anywhere at the time.

... Aww hell naw!

Hey! Thanks for checking out Stealth Inc 2. Unfortunately, the FREE stuff was only available until September 14, 2015 at 10am Pacific. Hopefully, you were able to grab your Steam key and downloads before that date and time!
Are you friggin serious? The soundtrack wasn't tied to my account?!

fuck it then, I'm pirating the FLAC version of the OST.

bread's done
Back