Amnesia: The Bunker
My Friendly Neighborhood
The Quarry

$9 Tier

Demonologist
DEVOUR
Escape the Backrooms
FOREWARNED

Quite a few new to bundle games. Only one I have experience with is My Friendly Neighborhood which had a decent enough demo. It wasn't very scary though.

Last edited:
Spring Screams Bundle

$17 Tier

Ad Infinitum
Amnesia: The Bunker
My Friendly Neighborhood
The Quarry

$9 Tier

Demonologist
DEVOUR
Escape the Backrooms
FOREWARNED

Quite a few new to bundle games. Only one I have experience with is My Friendly Neighborhood which had a decent enough demo. It wasn't very scary though.
Interesting structure to the bundle. The low-tier is all the online MP games and the high-tier is all the SP games (The Quarry has a coop mode but it's local only). Tempted by the low-tier as I know people who play a few of these. Shame Phasmo isn't in there, would be an instant buy.

Returnal was an amazing game on the PS5 and got me to leave on my PS5 overnight many times because of the stupid can't save and quit things. I actually beat it and got close to a platinum (missing 2 trophies which I got bored and moved on from). It's actually the other things that aren't the top two that are interesting to me. Spirittea I think I did a demo review of and was a bit bored of it. The others look interesting and Noita I've wanted to play for a long while. We'll see soon if it's true.

Returnal and AC: Valhalla in the same bundle? Damn, that's killer.

I wonder what edition of Valhalla. Probably just the base-game, right? That game's got some big expansions and DLC's - if it's only base, I'll have to collect the rest later.

Been wanting to play Returnal for a while - even though the game I'm playing looks like a lot like it...i.e. Scars Above. And I'm having a blast with Scars right.

WereWolf: TA Earthblood's underrated too. Not the best thing ever, mind you - but still a lot of fun. While it can be repetitive at times, it's mostly a good type of repetitive. And by the end of the game, you'll feel it's about right time for it to wrap-up. It's very satisfying to just stealth through these arena-like areas & sections of a level, whether sneaking by enemies or actually taking them out...just avoiding combat entirely, as you feel like you succeeded & dodged a bullet of sorts. Also, if you fail at going stealthy and then get caught - you turn into a big bad werewolf out of anger (b/c you got caught) & can basically (Incredible) Hulk-smash any object in the area to pieces (they all become destructible, once you turn into the big bad werewolf) & your enemies too and rip them to shreds. And that's satisfying too b/c that combat's a blast.

Hope this one is true.

Last edited:
Unlikely to grab that bundle. Very little interest in giving Ubisoft my money, even as little of it as they’d actually get from a bundle like this.

Well looks like that leak wasn't entirely correct. LOL

Victoria 3
The Callisto Protocol
Humankind Definitive Edition
Fashion Police Squad
Terraformers
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga
Coromon
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow

There's no barf emoji, so pretend that's what I gave this.

The top three are rated "Mixed" and 4X games are an odd choice to be a leader. Plus, Callisto Protocol has been a pretty panned game and been cheaper by itself right?

Symphony of War is great, but I already have it, so this is a 100% ignore. I don't even have to hunt for scraps.

Wha? I didn't know The Callisto Protocol had a season pass. As far as I can tell, only one part of it is story dlc, so might just wait for that to go on sale instead of spending $12 (Humble's discount) on the pass.

Yet another reason I don't buy Paradox games anymore, they end up in bundle deals within 1-2 years. I played the Vic3 free weekend last year and it was just an econ sim of watching paint dry with the typical complicated Paradox UI. Humankind, I think I played the demo of that awhile back, if so I wasn't impressed.

There are 3-4 games here that are probably worth $12 for me so I'll likely get this month's bundle but its definately not as nice the leaked deal. Callisto is more interesting to me just as a benchmarking tool for PC hardware given how bad that game is reported to be at times.

Wha? I didn't know The Callisto Protocol had a season pass. As far as I can tell, only one part of it is story dlc, so might just wait for that to go on sale instead of spending $12 (Humble's discount) on the pass.
Yeah after looking through the list of games, turns out almost the entire bundle (not counting the repeats) is DLC bait. Victoria 3 (paradox) and Humankind have fairly substantial DLCs. Might be better off getting the deluxe edition of The Callisto Protocol in the future since the DLC individually hasn't been cheap yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't realize the definitive edition of Humankind includes the DLC. At least there's that.

Last edited:
Awesome, this bundle actually ended up far better than the leak for me. Interested in basically all of it! Especially good for Vicky 3 and Humankind which were ones I was interested in but too skeptical to pick up at larger prices so they're ideal bundle goodies for me

This is for all the VR CAGs.

Virtual Realities: Mystery & Mayhem Bundle

$20 Tier

The 7th Guest VR
Firmament

$15 Tier

After the Fall: Deluxe Edition
Another Fisherman's Tale
No More Rainbows

$10 Tier

Arizona Sunshine Deluxe Edition
Broken Edge

$1 Tier

A Fisherman's Tale
That is an excellent deal for pcvr owners. I have a psvr2 and although it is going to be getting PC support soon, Sony hasn't said anything about the details so if I got this, I might not even be able to play the games.

Dunno why the leak was considered remotely believable. Sony would never give away a game through humble choice. Has Returnal ever even been on PS+, or on sale for less than 30 bucks on steam? And then to have it alongside AC Valhalla on top of that (has a Ubisoft game ever been in Humble Choice either??)…. There was just no way.

That being said, this month sucks. Coromon is great though, but I already got it for like $3 thanks to an old bundle.

Basically because of the three year or so track record of the leaks being correct.

It seemed like an outrageous bundle outside of that prism. I wonder what happened there?
There's that and I thought it was pretty crazy that Nioh 2 got bundled when KOEI had never bundled a single game, so it didn't seem too unreasonable to see a sony game in a choice bundle after that

Also Returnal is one of the worst selling PC Sony games, nearly everything except for Sackboy sold better. It was a big success on PS5 but not PC

Last edited:

Thing is: WadjetEye's stuff is usually good. Unavowed in particular was great. Hopefully, this Barrow is good too.

I'm almost 2 hours or so into The Callisto Protocol: it's awesome so far. Hopefully, it doesn't fall apart - but like Dead Space 3 with its DLC's, I've heard the base-game's ending sucks & also that the key DLC (The Final Transmission DLC, which is only like supposedly 3-4 hours) is even worse on the ending than the base-game. So, wouldn't surprise me if I get disappointed by the end b/c of the ending.

Anyways, combat's visceral (pun intended here) as can be. Graphics are awesome, even at 1080p 50-60fps at Medium with RT Off & some sort of upscaler on. This is UE-based game, so you got Temporal Upscaler or FSR for choices. No DLSS option here, sadly. Throwing on RT, this game runs awful on my 6gb VRAM RTX 3060m laptop (which also has R5 5600H, 16gb RAM, 1TB SSD & W11). Depending on your PC and/or preferences , you can select whatever you like: Temporal seems to look better, but FSR3 seems to run a bit better...so I think I'll stick with FSR. The game runs terrible with RT On here as it's a 20fps to 60fps roller-coaster ride of up, down, and around - so it's going to sadly be off, as it does look like it does really transform the game-world & its atmosphere even more so with on. Still looks great with it off, though - yes, even at Medium overall in everything else for graphics settings (and there's a good deal of these to pick from).

In many ways, this feels like Dead Space type of atmosphere (you're stuck on a prison complex set floating out in outer-space here instead of a space-ship) and a classic style survival-horror game. I say classic survival-horror b/c unlike Dead Space, you aren't starting off with guns here (well, the Plasma Cutter could either be used as melee in close or as a gun, in Dead Space 1). Early on, seems like this game's mostly melee-based, as I've gotten a shiv & then also a electrical-baton...and I'm already wondering if this game's going to mostly stay this way. When in combat: when you get near enemies, you can hit left or right on your KB/mouse or on the gamepad's left stick and you'll literally dodge the attack (this feels like a Quick-Time Event and cinematic dodge), so then right after you can chain more melee attacks. Combat's just brutal & violent - and feels like so far, another highlight of this game.

You can really hear & feel every brutal melee attack, so that part's awesome. Also, the gore & violence in this game's epic, feeling like this is right out of the super-violent Dead Space 1 type of formula of violence. Also worth nothing, when death scenes are happening: you can skip these death scenes...so you don't have to watch them 100,000 times, if you've seen the same ones 100,000 times.

There's also stealth here too, as you will have to (in some instances) or can optionally sneak by some enemies. You can sneak-up and attack too, so this is new here in a Glen Schofield Dead Space-like game, even though this kind of stealth stuff was also in Visceral's Battlefield: Hardline.

So, you get out of this prison as a big prison riot's happening & your guy that you play as (Jacob), he doesn't belong in this prison - but he got kidnapped and roped into this mess, as he was trying to catch a certain person (who is Wanted for doing some stuff) & make that person a prisoner to collect the huge bounty on her. Regardless, they (the Warden & those running the prison) process him in anyways and he is trying to get off this rock. Also, seems like the place is getting overrun by prisoners & also some monsters. Since there are monsters, I wonder if prisoners and/or experiments are happening on this rock, so we'll have to wait and see.

That's about it, so far. More to come, at some point.

Last edited:
Thing is: WadjetEye's stuff is usually good. Unavowed in particular was great. Hopefully, this Barrow is good too.

I'm almost 2 hours or so into The Callisto Protocol: it's awesome so far. Hopefully, it doesn't fall apart - but like Dead Space 3 with its DLC's, I've heard the base-game's ending sucks & also that the key DLC (The Final Transmission DLC, which is only like supposedly 3-4 hours) is even worse on the ending than the base-game. So, wouldn't surprise me if I get disappointed by the end b/c of the ending.

Anyways, combat's visceral (pun intended here) as can be. Graphics are awesome, even at 1080p 50-60fps at Medium with RT Off & some sort of upscaler on. This is UE-based game, so you got Temporal Upscaler or FSR for choices. No DLSS option here, sadly. Throwing on RT, this game runs awful on my 6gb VRAM RTX 3060m laptop (which also has R5 5600H, 16gb RAM, 1TB SSD & W11). Depending on your PC and/or preferences , you can select whatever you like: Temporal seems to look better, but FSR3 seems to run a bit better...so I think I'll stick with FSR. The game runs terrible with RT On here as it's a 20fps to 60fps roller-coaster ride of up, down, and around - so it's going to sadly be off, as it does look like it does really transform the game-world & its atmosphere even more so with on. Still looks great with it off, though - yes, even at Medium overall in everything else for graphics settings (and there's a good deal of these to pick from).

In many ways, this feels like Dead Space type of atmosphere (you're stuck on a prison complex set floating out in outer-space here instead of a space-ship) and a classic style survival-horror game. I say classic survival-horror b/c unlike Dead Space, you aren't starting off with guns here (well, the Plasma Cutter could either be used as melee in close or as a gun, in Dead Space 1). Early on, seems like this game's mostly melee-based, as I've gotten a shiv & then also a electrical-baton...and I'm already wondering if this game's going to mostly stay this way. When in combat: when you get near enemies, you can hit left or right on your KB/mouse or on the gamepad's left stick and you'll literally dodge the attack (this feels like a Quick-Time Event and cinematic dodge), so then right after you can chain more melee attacks. Combat's just brutal & violent - and feels like so far, another highlight of this game.

You can really hear & feel every brutal melee attack, so that part's awesome. Also, the gore & violence in this game's epic, feeling like this is right out of the super-violent Dead Space 1 type of formula of violence. Also worth nothing, when death scenes are happening: you can skip these death scenes...so you don't have to watch them 100,000 times, if you've seen the same ones 100,000 times.

There's also stealth here too, as you will have to (in some instances) or can optionally sneak by some enemies. You can sneak-up and attack too, so this is new here in a Glen Schofield Dead Space-like game, even though this kind of stealth stuff was also in Visceral's Battlefield: Hardline.

So, you get out of this prison as a big prison riot's happening & your guy that you play as (Jacob), he doesn't belong in this prison - but he got kidnapped and roped into this mess, as he was trying to catch a certain person (who is Wanted for doing some stuff) & make that person a prisoner to collect the huge bounty on her. Regardless, they (the Warden & those running the prison) process him in anyways and he is trying to get off this rock. Also, seems like the place is getting overrun by prisoners & also some monsters. Since there are monsters, I wonder if prisoners and/or experiments are happening on this rock, so we'll have to wait and see.

That's about it, so far. More to come, at some point.
I'm going to pick it up and give it another try, but I will say that I played like the first maybe 4-5 hours and then kinda fell off it. I thought the opening was amazing but after that 4-5 hour mark it got super samey and I felt it wasn't really scary at any point past the opening. The gameplay I thought was actually pretty great though, I really enjoyed the melee combat focus. But just overall I was enjoying it. I kinda got burnt out and bored during the sewer section and kinda dropped it right from there though. Hoping a second attempt at getting into it fares better

A book/manga bundle that is similar to the previous one except it has a few more manga volumes.

Monogatari Returns Again

$30 Tier

BAKEMONOGATARI (manga) 12 - 20
DECAPITATION (Light Novel)
KATANAGATARI 3 (Light Novel)
KATANAGATARI 4 (Light Novel)
KIZUMONOGATARI - Audiobook
NEKOMONOGATARI: WHITE - Audiobook
Pretty Boy Detective Club (manga) 1 - 2
STRANGULATION (Light Novel)
SUSPENSION (Light Novel)
The Dark Star That Shines for You Alone (Light Novel)
The Pretty Boy in the Attic (Light Novel)
The Swindler, the Vanishing Man, and the Pretty Boys (Light Novel)
ZOKU OWARIMONOGATARI (Light Novel)

$20 Tier

BAKEMONOGATARI (manga) Vol. 4 - 11
HANAMONOGATARI (Light Novel)
Imperfect Girl 3 (Manga)
KATANAGATARI 2 (Light Novel)
KABUKIMONOGATARI (Light Novel)
KOIMONOGATARI (Light Novel)
KOYOMIMONOGATARI, Part 2 (Light Novel)
ONIMONOGATARI (Light Novel)
OTORIMONOGATARI (Light Novel)
OWARIMONOGATARI, Part 1 (Light Novel)
OWARIMONOGATARI, Part 2 (Light Novel)
OWARIMONOGATARI, Part 3 (Light Novel)
TSUKIMONOGATARI (Light Novel)

$10 Tier

BAKEMONOGATARI (manga) 2 - 3
BAKEMONOGATARI Part 2 (Light Novel)
BAKEMONOGATARI Part 3 (Light Novel)
Imperfect Girl 2 (Manga)
KATANAGATARI 1 (Light Novel)
KIZUMONOGATARI (Light Novel)
NEKOMONOGATARI (BLACK) (Light Novel)
NEKOMONOGATARI (WHITE) (Light Novel)
NISEMONOGATARI, Part 2 (Light Novel)

$1 Tier

BAKEMONOGATARI (manga) 1
BAKEMONOGATARI Part 1 (Light Novel)
Imperfect Girl 1 (Manga)
KOYOMIMONOGATARI, Part 1 (Light Novel)
NISEMONOGATARI, Part 1 (Light Novel)

Last edited:
They are all out of Nioh 2 keys from last month's bundle. Haven't ever seen them run out of a headliner before. Has it happened and how long did it take to fix?

It's happening with disturbing regularity and sometimes they're never restocked - they ran out of Roboquest keys and still have never been refilled over a year later. At this point I have to assume it's intentional as a sort of backhanded anti-trading measure and since they're also freezing accounts for trading it's hard to even complain about it to them about anything from older bundles. Generally when things do get restocked it happens fairly quickly and since Nioh 2 is also sold on the store side it seems likely they'll get more keys. But there's no excuse for them to not have enough keys once the month has passed, they know exactly how many they need at that point.

Humble Bundle and running out of keys...name a better combination. Fanatical also are infamous for running out of keys, but they run out during bundles usually early and are put to sold out and not restocked usually more than once. At least they don't sell you lies about a key being there.

Humble Bundle and running out of keys...name a better combination. Fanatical also are infamous for running out of keys, but they run out during bundles usually early and are put to sold out and not restocked usually more than once. At least they don't sell you lies about a key being there.
Yeah at least when you buy a Fanatical bundle, you get what you paid for and the key will always be there waiting for you. I don't even bother risking that with Humble, if there's a key I'm not gonna use, I'm still gonna reveal it cuz I know there's a chance they'll run out later. Humble will straight up sell products that they no longer have, or sell you something that they had at one point but run out of keys and since you didn't reveal it earlier.. fail to provide you one later, it's shady as hell. I know eventually they'll do their best to provide keys, but that doesn't make it any less shady.

As for Nioh 2, I had already bought it last year, but I revealed the key just in case because I figured they'd run out of them eventually since it has more value than most of the headliners Humble bundles these days. I subbed a few hours before the next bundle came out too lol

Yeah there's a huge difference between running out of keys causing a site no longer having a game on sale and not even getting adequate keys to supply a subscription service I've already paid for. I have unrevealed keys on my humble account that are over a decade old, it wasn't until fairly recently that I could even conceive of the idea that the key wasn't already attached to my account.

See, that’s what chaps my ass about Humble. You plop down your money then don’t find out they’re sold out until you go to redeem them. At least with Fanatical it tells you front and center a key is currently sold out, before you even hit checkout.

Absolutely no indication last week, when they sent me a “last chance” email for the Saints Row/Red Faction bundle with zero indication until I went to redeem that saints row 4 is sold out. This is precisely why I always adjust their cut to the lowest possible and max out the charity.

I was considering pausing but didn't. Now I find out I missed this game. They didn't miss charging me though. Funny how that works.

They are all out of Nioh 2 keys from last month's bundle. Haven't ever seen them run out of a headliner before. Has it happened and how long did it take to fix?

Last edited:
bread's done
Back