Humble Bundle Thread

Solstice felt like a less entertaining, off brand Bayonetta. But I only played a level on PS5. Got bored with SR after 15-20 hours. Just seemed repetitive and dumb at that point. Granted I've never been able to get into any Saints Row games, especially after the first one.

I already bought Nioh 2 sometime last year cuz I didn't think Koei would ever bundle anything. Looks like I was proven wrong. Only thing I want to play from this bundle is Afterimage, but I'll still grab it whenever they inevitably give out $6 coupons. Saints Row is straight up garbage, I love the series but the new one just isn't worth playing.. even for free.

Oh, wait, if Solstice is Soulstice, I also bought that from the Fanatical bundle. I’ve only played like fifteen minutes worth before going to bed, haven’t had a chance to really sink my teeth into it, but I liked it. Nice art design on the world and characters (the enemies so far are bland), nice sense of humor, combat feels pretty good. I don’t think it’s gonna be a master class in character action games, but I enjoyed those first fifteen minutes more than the first fifteen minutes of Bayo or DMC 1.

I already bought Nioh 2 sometime last year cuz I didn't think Koei would ever bundle anything. Looks like I was proven wrong. Only thing I want to play from this bundle is Afterimage, but I'll still grab it whenever they inevitably give out $6 coupons. Saints Row is straight up garbage, I love the series but the new one just isn't worth playing.. even for free.

I was seriously doubting myself, but when it first came out and I played the PS4 demo, I just got the feeling like Nioh 2 was destined for a monthly. Glad I was right.

I was seriously doubting myself, but when it first came out and I played the PS4 demo, I just got the feeling like Nioh 2 was destined for a monthly. Glad I was right.
It's Koei, who's never bundled before, and I don't think it's had better deals than like.. 50% offish. If they had done a 75% off sale on Nioh 2 they would've gotten far more money, I can't wrap my mind around why they'd go with a choice bundle first.

Pass for me. Black Skylands looks like its got some v1.0 issues that people don't like; the developer just washed his hands of the project it seems by deleting content, rewriting the story, and calling it done.

Afterimage seems likes its on the harder edge of things, so probably not for me.

I want to poke out Soulstice and want to play Citizen Sleeper, but two games aren't enough to buy in. I already own Nioh 2, for the record.

I sent in a support ticket to see if they’ll honor it. 99% chance they say no, but on the off chance I can get this month for $6, worth the couple minutes it took.

For those of you that get this months bundle, the Gold Edition of Saints Row is on sale this week on the Steam Store, so you can probably get the Expansion Pass content for around $4 after activating the key.

I don't think anyone's going to get far enough in the base game to finish any of the DLC

I dunno, I'm already 6 1/2 hours in on it on Epic Store. Gameplay's still basically SR2 and SR3 & snappier - and that's fine. Game-world (textures and environments) looks great, RT looks great, and runs greats on modern hardware (RTX 3070) at 1080p. Main missions been good,. so far - it's just starting to open up to now do side stuff (I hope it don't fall apart now and drown me in UbiSoft side-junk). I wish the comedy wasn't so hit & miss, though. [shrug]

It's at least better than Gat out of Hell.

This SR 2022 Reboot obviously ain't gonna top SR2 and SR3, though.

Last edited:
I dunno, I'm already 6 1/2 hours in on it on Epic Store. Gameplay's still basically SR2 and SR3 & snappier - and that's fine. Game-world (textures and environments) looks great, RT looks great, and runs greats on modern hardware (RTX 3070) at 1080p. Main missions been good,. so far - it's just starting to open up to now do side stuff (I hope it don't fall apart now and drown me in UbiSoft side-junk). I wish the comedy wasn't so hit & miss, though. [shrug]

It's at least better than Gat out of Hell.

This SR 2022 Reboot obviously ain't gonna top SR2 and SR3, though.
The port isn't that great, I think I had to turn post processing down to medium otherwise I'd get serious visual glitches. It's a known issue but the port was abandoned. I guess other than that though, it runs fine.

EDIT: Example of what I'm talking about:

Pass for me. Black Skylands looks like its got some v1.0 issues that people don't like; the developer just washed his hands of the project it seems by deleting content, rewriting the story, and calling it done.

Afterimage seems likes its on the harder edge of things, so probably not for me.

I want to poke out Soulstice and want to play Citizen Sleeper, but two games aren't enough to buy in. I already own Nioh 2, for the record.
If my son doesn't want my Soulstice key (I already own it), I'll toss it your way.

Ick, that's a weird error. What GPU are you running that (SR 2022) on?
It's not due to hardware. It's if you have FSR on I believe. Doesn't happen if you have FSR off, but since I was running it at 1600p, I was trying to get consistent 60 FPS at max settings. I'd rather have FSR on and post processing at medium than FSR off.

But anyway, I'm using a laptop with a RTX 3070

Is it s driver issue? I got all my drivers up-to-date - and I run SR 2022 on RTX 3060 laptop and RTX 3070 desktop fine. Ain't seen that weird bug and I'm all maxed-out here at 1080p with FSR set at Ultra.

Is it s driver issue? I got all my drivers up-to-date - and I run SR 2022 on RTX 3060 laptop and RTX 3070 desktop fine. Ain't seen that weird bug and I'm all maxed-out here at 1080p with FSR set at Ultra.
I only tried it on epic about a month ago with the latest drivers. I don't know if the steam version is any different. It's also not a constant glitch, I didn't notice it for the first few minutes that I started playing, but I did eventually when driving around. Here's the Reddit thread about it which was posted about 6 months ago

EDIT: Another thread

Seems to be a price mistake right now for the relatively recently released UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes, it's 80% off plus up to the full 20% Humble Choice discount making it $8. It says they are out of keys so no guarantee the orders won't get cancelled before they are fulfilled.

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes

Price has been fixed and is now only on sale with the up to 20% Choice discount.

Last edited:
Seems to be a price mistake right now for the relatively recently released UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes, it's 80% off plus up to the full 20% Humble Choice discount making it $8. It says they are out of keys so no guarantee the orders won't get cancelled before they are fulfilled.

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes
Yeah that's a pretty massive price mistake so I can't see the publisher taking the loss.. but I decided to take the chance. Hopefully keys will be restocked and it'll be honored. Humble has refunded/revoked keys for price mistakes in the past but they've also honored some.. so I think it really depends on the publisher

Yeah that's a pretty massive price mistake so I can't see the publisher taking the loss.. but I decided to take the chance. Hopefully keys will be restocked and it'll be honored. Humble has refunded/revoked keys for price mistakes in the past but they've also honored some.. so I think it really depends on the publisher

It's fixed now, I suspect the people that got it when they still had keys in stock will probably get to keep theirs but the rest will probably be cancelled. With as bad as Humble has gotten with sourcing keys I can't imagine they'll just eat that much of a loss, but we'll see, always worth a shot.

Humble Heroines Action, Adventure & Intrigue

$15 Tier

Eastward
LISA: Complete Edition
Wanted: Dead

$10 Tier

A Plague Tale: Innocence
Chorus
Metal: Hellsinger
Scars Above

Top loaded good things bundle with lot of stuff I already have. Humble is once again offering stuff from the Fanatical side of things (Chorus and Scars Above). Good stuff on the top though (other than likely Wanted: Dead haha). If anyone is looking to offload Wanted: Dead PM me.

Not sure what to do with this one. Great monthly but I already have most of the keys (including Nioh 2) or don't want the games for various reasons aside from Afterimage maybe, but I prefer roguelikes to metroidvania.

Lots of games I want in the Heroines bundle and in current fanatical bundles so if someone is having trouble filling out a bundle I'm open to trades.

Pretty sure I've said it here before but Wanted: Dead is a bad game, but a bad game that I absolutely loved and couldn't get enough of. Absolutely recommend that top tier of the heroins bundle. Bought it just so I could get Wanted Dead again on Steam (originally had on Xbox)

It's fixed now, I suspect the people that got it when they still had keys in stock will probably get to keep theirs but the rest will probably be cancelled. With as bad as Humble has gotten with sourcing keys I can't imagine they'll just eat that much of a loss, but we'll see, always worth a shot.
Humble refunded people that didn't get keys. No idea if they're revoking keys for people that got them, haven't seen any reports about that. The good thing I've learned is if you buy a price mistake without a choice sub and use the wallet credit that they give you on something, they won't cancel/refund the wallet order.

They had the Agents of Mayhem Total Mayhem bundle for $0.99 which ended up being a price mistake and they honored that. I bought that with the $1 wallet credit that I got from the Under Night price mistake.. so yay for having cancelled my humble sub before they ran the deal?

I sent in a support ticket to see if they’ll honor it. 99% chance they say no, but on the off chance I can get this month for $6, worth the couple minutes it took.

So… this worked.

c044218086b496d6bdca2cc73160ed89.gif

Plaion The Hits Saints Row & Red Faction Bundle

$10 Tier

Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Saints Row: The Third Remastered
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

$5 Tier

Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: The Third

$1 Tier

Red Faction
Red Faction II
Saints Row 2

This stuffs a bit old now. Just missing Saints Row: the Third Remastered myself. Not really sure why Agents of Mayhem couldn't have been in the bundle too.

Plaion The Hits Saints Row & Red Faction Bundle

$10 Tier

Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Saints Row: The Third Remastered
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

$5 Tier

Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: The Third

$1 Tier

Red Faction
Red Faction II
Saints Row 2

This stuffs a bit old now. Just missing Saints Row: the Third Remastered myself. Not really sure why Agents of Mayhem couldn't have been in the bundle too.
I was only missing Saints Row The Third Remastered as well so I decided to get it on steam for $2. Yeah it's been free on epic but I don't mind rebuying it on steam for a couple of dollars.

As far as AoM goes.. I doubt we're gonna see a better deal than the complete pack price mistake that humble had a few days ago for $0.99. But then again I doubt most people will play it either

Spring Into Learning: The Complete Humongous Game Collection Bundle

$14 Tier

Five-Track Original Soundtrack Sampler
9 Page Digital Artbook
Big Thinkers 1st Grade
Big Thinkers Kindergarten
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell
Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Freddi Fish Maze Madness
Let's Explore the Airport (Junior Field Trips)
Let's Explore the Farm (Junior Field Trips)
Let's Explore the Jungle (Junior Field Trips)
Pajama Sam: Games to Play on Any Day
Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
Pajama Sam 2: Thunder And Lightning Aren't So Frightening
Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
Pajama Sam 4: Life Is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
Pajama Sam's Lost & Found
Pajama Sam's Sock Works
Putt-Putt® and Pep's Balloon-o-Rama
Putt-Putt® and Pep's Dog on a Stick
Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack
Putt-Putt® Enters the Race
Putt-Putt® Goes to the Moon
Putt-Putt® Joins the Circus
Putt-Putt® Joins the Parade
Putt-Putt®: Pep's Birthday Surprise
Putt-Putt® Saves the Zoo
Putt-Putt® Travels Through Time
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
Spy Fox In: Hold the Mustard
Spy Fox In: Cheese Chase
Spy Fox 2 "Some Assembly Required"
Spy Fox 3 "Operation Ozone"

Bit out of my wheelhouse but good for those who want them.

Last edited:
EDF EDF EDF EDF. The number of items on the Humble Page does not match the number of items in the bundle.

Earth Defense Force United Bundle

$18 Tier

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: WORLD BROTHERS

$12 Tier

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN
EDF 4.1 lots of DLC

$5 Tier

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 WINGDIVER THE SHOOTER

$1 Tier

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair

I played the Vita one a while back so I'll probably get these. I may be in the minority that thinks these are just OK jankfests, but they have their cult following. Gotta get the bucks still when another competitor comes in and starts kicking butt (Helldivers 2).

Boomer Shooters: Back With a Vengeance Bundle:
-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/back-with-vengeance-best-boomer-shooters

$18 for the Entire One Tier of All STEAM-Keys:
-> Turbo Overkill
-> Ultrakill [still in EA (Early Access) - development's slow on this one]
-> Forgive Me Father 2 (still in EA)
-> Quake II
-> POSTAL: Brain Damaged - Connoisseur Edition
-> Prodeus
-> Deadlink

NOTE - See post below w/ more details from NitrosMob and like his post. Added info b/c of his informational excellence.

Last edited:
Just a note that Ultrakill and Forgive me Father 2 are still EA, and Ultrakill has very slow development. Solid bundle though if you want these FPS games. Only one I've played some of other than Quake 2 ages ago (I know this is remastered I'm sure) is Prodeus, which is pretty aight.

I can highly endorse Prodeus and Turbo Overkill, which I bought at full price. This bundle is pretty expensive but I don't think it's a bad deal if you don't have the games already.

Open to somehow splitting it with someone. Mainly interested in Deadlink, Ultrakill, and Postal.

Humble Slice, Dice, & Everything Nice: D3 After Dark Bundle

$10 TIER
-ED-0: Zombie Uprising
-SG/ZH: School Girl/Zombie Hunter
-ONECHANBARA Z II: CHAOS

$15 TIER
-MAGLAM LORD
-Omega Labyrinth Life

$18 TIER
-Onee Chanbara ORIGIN
-Bullet Girls Phantasia

$30 TIER
-SAMURAI MAIDEN

In for at least the $15 tier since I've wanted Omega Labyrinth for a lonnnng time.

Edit: Oops, I actually bought it on Switch when it hit like $22ish.

It's basically ecchi Shiren, FYI.

Damn it, I might actually need to get a ridiculously high tier for once. Been wanting Samurai Maiden for a long time, and it’s never gone anywhere near $12. Also been wanting a lot of the other higher tier stuff.

I do wish there weren’t so much cosmetic DLC hanging over my completionist head, but knowing D3 and the franchises in question, I think I can assume most of it is probably ridiculous fanservice I would (almost) never want to use, anyway.

I own most of these on PS4 but will be fine getting them on PC. Don't have Samurai Maiden or Bullet Girls at all (heard they're a bit meh, but still). Overall a good one for all the anime art lovers here. There is a lot of DLC for some of the games, but a lot is cosmetic at least. The old adage goes where by the time you get to DLC missions and stuff you probably don't really want to play more of the games.

bread's done
Back