Humble Bundle Thread

If anyone wants to go halfsies on that $15 bundle I've already got borderlands, duke nukem, darkness 2, and spec ops
Tempted to save you from Battleborn and offer $10 for it and Borderlands and you keep the rest (making the BTA tier $5 for you). But, of course, I only deal in dirty Amazon credit.

Actually the more I read about Battleborn's lackluster single player the more I'm thinking Borderlands TPS $5~

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to save you from Battleborn and offer $10 for it and Borderlands and you keep the rest (making the BTA tier $5 for you). But, of course, I only deal in dirty Amazon credit.

Actually the more I read about Battleborn's lackluster single player the more I'm thinking Borderlands TPS $5~
dude.. who the heck buy game like Battleborn or Overwatch to play single player?

BTW, Battleborn is a ripe candidate for brodate (cheap, bundled MP-focused game with bad review)

So any wild guess on what the 2nd week boni will be?

Borderlands TPS (base-game) was $4.80 if you had all of the rest of bundle and just needed TPS to complete the bundle back in March.

Battleborne? as a humble bundle title for $15? I am pretty sure this just came out within the past couple of months. It must have fucking bombed hard.

Battleborne? as a humble bundle title for $15? I am pretty sure this just came out within the past couple of months. It must have fucking bombed hard.
I always expected Battleborn to slaughter Overwatch.

Gearbox is so much better as a developer over Blizzard.

As someone who actually likes Battleborn, I'm telling you not to buy it for the single player even at the bundle pricing. The single player has nothing going for it other than some dialogue. The levels and story are very generic and it's not worth your time unless you're trying to get a legendary gear drop to use for multiplayer.

As someone who actually likes Battleborn, I'm telling you not to buy it for the single player even at the bundle pricing. The single player has nothing going for it other than some dialogue. The levels and story are very generic and it's not worth your time unless you're trying to get a legendary gear drop to use for multiplayer.
So what's the second tier version of it then, a starter pack or just outfits?

Thanks for the insight. I'm sure there will be a small spike in the multiplayer due to the bundle but it will eventually return to the 200ish people online it was before.

Holy crap, not only was Mooby offering a lot of money for Battleborn (more than he'd normally offer for anything else usually), he wanted it for the singleplayer campaign?! Did I accidentally wake up in bizarro world?

Like I said, when a game has an online pop of around 300 you can't expect much multiplayer.  And when I buy a AAA game, even at a shit price, I expect to derive at least 50ish hours of gameplay from it and not three hours of bro-night.

Like I said, when a game has an online pop of around 300 you can't expect much multiplayer. And when I buy a AAA game, even at a shit price, I expect to derive at least 50ish hours of gameplay from it and not three hours of bro-night.
$5ish for a AAA game? heck, that's better than 4 Poopees pre order bundles which you never even touch and only farm for card

I'm selling mine for $4. That's almost half of $7.40 and you'd be supporting charity.
I didn't know you mom's name was Charity... Huh...
tumblr_o302n56fmG1usqa7qo1_400.jpg

I don't have DNF anymore.  The only other things I don't have or would care about are Battleborn and Borderlands.  So I'm a dollar or $15 dependent what the unlocks are.

Bobby told me he was going to BTA if they include that. Wasn't sure if he was srs.. but I think he was..
100% serious. Everyone I know who's played the DLCs say the Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC is much better than the main game, and I think $2 is the cheapest that's been on its own. The other DLC is just MP shit, nobody cares but me.

That said, I was more inclined to BTA before I found out about this removed music fiasco with Mafia II. More on the fence now, we'll see what happens next week.

I'm just a gullible asshole so now that I realize that you can choose where your money goes I'm probably just going to $15 tier every bundle and give away the trash I don't want here. It's a win-win for my local animal shelter and lurkers alike.

Also, it felt like xmas morning when I woke up and saw that Archi had farmed $0.31 worth of cards from Battleborn. I'm really closing in on Rock Bought 'Em Boyz.

100% serious. Everyone I know who's played the DLCs say the Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC is much better than the main game, and I think $2 is the cheapest that's been on its own. The other DLC is just MP shit, nobody cares but me.

That said, I was more inclined to BTA before I found out about this removed music fiasco with Mafia II. More on the fence now, we'll see what happens next week.
All I want from BTA is the NBA game, so if you only want the DLC and it shows up I'll sell it to you at cost.

I'm just a gullible asshole so now that I realize that you can choose where your money goes I'm probably just going to $15 tier every bundle and give away the trash I don't want here. It's a win-win for my local animal shelter and lurkers alike.
No, no. Your wallet is usually going to be safe. Humble only occasionally has the choose-your-own-charity feature for a bundle.

Seeing as how many of these puzzles require a pen or a pencil... are you really supposed to print out the puzzles? What a pain in the ass. It'd be cheaper to go pick up a bundle of them at Half Priced Books or something.

What am I missing here?

Seeing as how many of these puzzles require a pen or a pencil... are you really supposed to print out the puzzles? What a pain in the ass. It'd be cheaper to go pick up a bundle of them at Half Priced Books or something.

What am I missing here?
A tablet and a pdf reader that allows annotations?

I see. :oldman:

I love reading books on the Kindle, but I think I'll keep doing my crossword puzzles with paper and pencil.
I only really do crosswords with an app on android, and have been using it for years now. I don't know of a good way to enter one from paper to that app, though.

Is +1 backlogging puzzle pdf drm free downloads a thing? Because it sounds like some people really want it to be a thing.

But hey charity thinkofthechildren.gif and all that.

Is +1 backlogging puzzle pdf drm free downloads a thing? Because it sounds like some people really want it to be a thing.

But hey charity thinkofthechildren.gif and all that.
I wouldn't be backlogging these. Well, probably not, anyway. I tend to pretty regularly do crosswords, sudokus, and other puzzles as a pre-bed relaxation thing. Also when I have time to kill. Pop these on a tablet and good to go. I wasn't even thinking about the charity until it was mentioned upthread. This bundle looked good to me based on the contents. (I will bump the sliders for my local charity if I grab it, though.)

I'm not much of an Ebook guy yet (though I do buy some Ebook bundles), but I can't see myself getting these puzzle ones. I used to love Puzzle books, but yeah would need to print out a bunch of stuff....and not sure it's worth it. 

I'm not much of an Ebook guy yet (though I do buy some Ebook bundles), but I can't see myself getting these puzzle ones. I used to love Puzzle books, but yeah would need to print out a bunch of stuff....and not sure it's worth it.
I would have grabbed this right away but for being a bit unsure about how well some of them will work in an ebook format.

Tremor is trading coins for cheapo Humble tiers again

http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=viewtopic&topicid=94261

tremorgames said:
We will be accepting Humble 2K Bundle 2 gift links in return for Tremor Coins.

You will have to buy the bundle as a gift and send it as a private message to the account "summertg" http://www.tremorgames.com/profiles/125124/summertg.html

Tremor Coins you will receive:
$1 Gift Link - 950 Tremor Coins

The Tremor Coins will be credited to your account within 48 hours.

y u want groupees games from tremor. u doing it wrong. bad penguin go back to antcartcciaca
Eh I don't tend to buy groupees bundles and s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ rarely I see a game I find interesting. I could see buying those if they were like 200 coins. Not 400-600.

I guess I should keep some coins for the oddball Bundlestars bundle where I want 1 or 2 games. That said, with my relatively small library I can usually talk myself into just buying the whole thing if I don't own most of it.

bread's done
Back