Humble Bundle Thread

I must have vastly different tastes than most people in here because this bundle looks super meh. Va-11 looks like something I wouldn't want if it was in the $1 tier. Shantae looks fun and DotT is awesome but besides that...bleh. Pony might be interesting and deadbolt maybe, but not for $4.88.

Wasn't a fan of the last monthly unlocks either.
It's a bunch of 2deep4me poop.

Meh, at least I contributed something a little more constructive than "oh, I already bought this game for cheap" or "I kind of want this game" or "eh, I don't know anything about these games".
lol I was busting your balls ;) no harm intended

In all seriousness though, hearing a game is good, is not really contributing anything constructive when the bundle is literally a "Many People Think These Games Are Good Bundle". Its another story if its actually been played and a first hand experience can be shared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went for the $1 tier. I know I'm the novice among you guys, but I learned my lesson.
People should see stuff from monthlies is rebundled. Those are the fools.... Course i'm getting it next month....but yes that stuff is rebundled often enough. Heck the stuff revealed has a good chance to be something rebundled from those.

I must have vastly different tastes than most people in here because this bundle looks super meh. Va-11 looks like something I wouldn't want if it was in the $1 tier. Shantae looks fun and DotT is awesome but besides that...bleh. Pony might be interesting and deadbolt maybe, but not for $4.88.

Wasn't a fan of the last monthly unlocks either.
I think VA-11 looks good, but certainly not good enough to carry a top tier. Pony looks OK, but it's the only thing from the $1 tier I don't have. Deadbolt looks OK, but the BTA adds need to be really good to make it worth grabbing the BTA.

People should see stuff from monthlies is rebundled. Those are the fools.... Course i'm getting it next month....but yes that stuff is rebundled often enough. Heck the stuff revealed has a good chance to be something rebundled from those.
Well, yeah. Stuff from Monthlies gets rebundled. Stuff from top tiers gets rebundled. Stuff from BTA tiers gets rebundled. Base tier stuff gets rebundled. Rebundling happens.

It's tremendous to see that people's expectations are already lowered enough by their incoming president that they're buying the $10 tier of such a crapass bundle on Day 1.

It's tremendous to see that people's expectations are already lowered enough by their incoming president that they're buying the $10 tier of such a crapass bundle on Day 1.
Not everything in life is about Trump, ok?

hillary-angry3.jpg

No, not at all. A perfect CAG always waits for a better sale. By gilbying one manages to accidentally achieve a small bit of that perfection.
Zen and the art of CAGging. . . Chapter 1. Only when someone has paid you or given you cardz money in exchange for a game should you be truly content.

If there's only one thing I'll miss about 2016 (and there's only one thing), it will be the old way that Humble displayed bundles on the pages. What's with those stupid giant boxes? They're weird and confusing. 

RITE!!! U CULD NEVER USE PATHFINDER STUFF FOR D&D...NOPE!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE PATHFINDER WAS BUILT OFF OF AN OPEN-GAMING-LICENSE D&D FRAMEWORK...THAT WUD BE REDONKULOUS!!!!!

YOUR MOVE, NERD!!!!
Yeah.. Just like you can use Oblivion maps and quests for Skyrim.. you just have to completely rebuild them..

Yeah.. Just like you can use Oblivion maps and quests for Skyrim.. you just have to completely rebuild them..
AWWWWW YEAHHHHHH, LOOK AT THE NERDS COME OUT!!!!

Well, I counted 11 out of 18 Pathfinder products you could use in D&D with some conversion of course....if you can't convert what type of GM are U????? What u have a wife and kids??? THIS IS ME CRYING FOR U!!!! MAN UP and CONVERT THIS SHIZZAT, YO!!!!>...

Honestly I wouldn't want digital versions as I like the heft of the Pathfinder books, hurts more when I throw them at my players vs a flash drive...AMIRITE??!?!?!?!?

What's the diff between this pathfinder bundle, and the one a couple months back where you got the box of stuff?  I haven't opened my box of stuff... but it was like $100+ in stuff for... not $100 (I don't remember)

What's the diff between this pathfinder bundle, and the one a couple months back where you got the box of stuff? I haven't opened my box of stuff... but it was like $100+ in stuff for... not $100 (I don't remember)
The last one was a Frog God Games bundle, a third party publisher. Most of it was dungeons to use, and they have a more old school lean to them. This is a Paizo bundle, so first party publisher, and it seems to be mostly worldbuilding books, so basically this one fleshes out Paizos official world of Golarion a lot more than the first bundle last year. The Adventure Path they have in there makes the 15 more than worth it.

The last one was a Frog God Games bundle, a third party publisher. Most of it was dungeons to use, and they have a more old school lean to them. This is a Paizo bundle, so first party publisher, and it seems to be mostly worldbuilding books, so basically this one fleshes out Paizos official world of Golarion a lot more than the first bundle last year. The Adventure Path they have in there makes the 15 more than worth it.
AFAIK there were three.

The original box at the beginning of last year (which i bought)

The one in Nov (with I think was the Frog one)

And this one.

I can't remember why I chose not to bite on the second bundle. Trying to remember. Otherwise, it just sits on the shelf. (or PDF forms) I don't have time to play like I used to. Though I wish I could.

HERE YA GO D&D PROPELLER-HEAD NERDS!!!!
1st Edition or get out.

And don't give me that "I had the red box!" nonsense -- I need my weapon speeds and to know if my bardiche is more effective against splint mail or ring mail. Also my "Yes, but what SORT of prostitute is she?" DMG table.

AFAIK there were three.

The original box at the beginning of last year (which i bought)
The one in Nov (with I think was the Frog one)
And this one.

I can't remember why I chose not to bite on the second bundle. Trying to remember. Otherwise, it just sits on the shelf. (or PDF forms) I don't have time to play like I used to. Though I wish I could.
Correct, there were 3. I thought you were saying you had picked up the Frog God one. This bundle is a good expansion on it for you then. The one you got was mainly the baseline rules for Pathfinder, this ones an AP and some fluff to help you flesh out the world.

1st Edition or get out.

And don't give me that "I had the red box!" nonsense -- I need my weapon speeds and to know if my bardiche is more effective against splint mail or ring mail. Also my "Yes, but what SORT of prostitute is she?" DMG table.
Original '74 white box or GTFO!

I need my Hobbit race, f dat Halfling shite!
D%26d_Box1st.jpg

Humble just sent me an email saying that my order of The Cat Lady was ready. Did I miss a memo? The purchase price was free so I guess it's just being thrust upon me.

Thanks for purchasing The Cat Lady by Harvester Games!

Here you will be able to download any items and pick up any keys that came with your purchase.

Screen 7 Deal 1 "Thanks For Nothing"
  • Game DRM-Free copy
  • OST DRM-free copy
  • Steam key (Game) also includes OST in Library > Music

Yea someone accessed your account. I had the same thing happen, and whoever had done it was actually in my e-mail. I had to go through and change every password I used for everything.. :(

• Email application

Russia

Last used this week

change password
    to revoke access

•  
    Email application

China

Last used this week

change password
    to revoke access

•  
    Email application

Slovenia

Last used this week

change password
    to revoke access

•  
    Email application

Turkey

Last used this week

change password
    to revoke access

Where did you get that info from?

Oh, those are for Yahoo (don't use that).  Well, changed my password just in case.  I didn't have any unused keys in my Humble account so no losses there.

bread's done
Back