I am worried about CheapyD leaving the states!!!

[quote name='CheapyD']9AM in NY = 10PM the next day in Tokyo.
It'll be like I'm posting deals from the future!!!![/QUOTE]

the savior!

Dear god your right. Are you going to change your name to Super Deal Predicter of the Future? SDPF for short?

If that's so, then send me the winning Texas Lotto numbers. I'll be sure to share the wealth after taking care of a few things. :)

behold the new cheapy!

cheapyshoguncomplete6cm.png

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']behold the new cheapy!

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. You did that? :)

Hmm... a well-drawn Kerri or Trudy avatar could possibly be the best avatar ever... hmm...

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']behold the new cheapy!

[/QUOTE]
No, no no, that shouldn't be a sword. That should be a Nintendo Revolution controller ;) .

That is almost the coolest thing i've ever heard. Sad i know.

[quote name='guardian_owl']No, no no, that shouldn't be a sword. That should be a Nintendo Revolution controller ;) .[/QUOTE]

agreed...make it a revolution controller!:D

[quote name='chosen1s']Forgive my ignorance and laziness (in not doing a simple search), but why is Cheapy going to Japan?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand it is because his wife has employment there. Best to wait so the Cheap One can say so himself though, in case I am wrong.

[quote name='chosen1s']Forgive my ignorance and laziness (in not doing a simple search), but why is Cheapy going to Japan?[/QUOTE]

He signed a lucrative pr0n/modelling/acting contract. They saw his sexy americaness on ESPN and had to grab him all to themselves!!
1. Expect to see him in the new series of mighty morphin power rangers as a boss.
2. Dressed as a clown with a machine gun on a vengeful rampage in the new Takeshi Kitano movie.
3.As a pimp in purple velvet with dual samurai swords in the new Takashi Miike movie.
4. and as the new cover model to the new and improved Mr. Sparkle detergent.

Hes bigtime now!

bread's done
Back