I can kick your ass at Halo 2: Bragging Rights II

yea, i remember FPS doug...he's crazy..."maybe i should join the army...i mean..it's kinda like FPS but with better graphics, right? but what if i get lag out there? i'm dead, man! and i heard there's no respawn points out there!!!"

hilarious

[quote name='Crymson']http://www.nothingtodo.co.uk/view.php?id=1326[/QUOTE]

I've seen a lot of strange things in my time, but words cannot express how hysterical that video is.

I'm aware it's fictional, but Doug reminds me of The Rock with ADHD.

The camera man's shit acting fucked it all up, I think. People would have believed that FPS Doug was real if it weren't for his nervous school boy delivery on the lines.

[quote name='Trakan']We did pretty well all night tonight in BtB. I don't think we lost once.

1-Flag on Zanzi. 52-19 with a Trapple Kill and a Riot.[/QUOTE]

I had 7 total sticks that game and three amazing ones to boot.

#1 I was on the beach wall above the sniper spawn on top of the building. A blue player ran underneath so I pulled a 180 on the shuffle pass.

#2 I was chasing a blue from the beachwall going to the vehicle spawn when the player decides to GTA a hog and drive off. Burning tire all the way I hit him for a 30 yarder along the sideline.

#3 The best out of these three came within the last few seconds. The Victory Hog passed underneath the arch as I was going towards the beach. All of a sudden a boosting ghost flies around the corner from the mini arch and sets his aim for me. I jumped just as he flew underneath and I plasma shat on his face. I think a few people may have saw this one, it was truely sick.

...If I could only find a few more amazing songs!

[quote name='Trakan']We did pretty well all night tonight in BtB. I don't think we lost once.

1-Flag on Zanzi. 52-19 with a Trapple Kill and a Riot.[/QUOTE]

3awesomesticksryanw3rf.jpg

I had 7 total sticks that game and three amazing ones to boot.

#1 I was on the beach wall above the sniper spawn on top of the building. A blue player ran underneath so I pulled a 180 on the shuffle pass.

#2 I was chasing a blue from the beachwall going to the vehicle spawn when the player decides to GTA a hog and drive off. Burning tire all the way I hit him for a 30 yarder along the sideline.

#3 The best out of these three came within the last few seconds. The Victory Hog passed underneath the arch as I was going towards the beach. All of a sudden a boosting ghost flies around the corner from the mini arch and sets his aim for me. I jumped just as he flew underneath and I plasma shat on his face. I think a few people may have saw this one, it was truely sick.

...If I could only find a few more amazing songs!

[quote name='zewone']Common - BE (instrumental)[/QUOTE]

I like that a lot but it's more In The Video than montage. I've been looking for some sweeping orchestral and techno for months and have only found mediocre songs at best. Throw into the fray that several other great tracks have alreay been used, the hunt just grows and grows. Thanks for the heads up, I may be able to do something with that song later on down the line in a different light though, be on the lookout.

[quote name='rywateska']I like that a lot but it's more In The Video than montage. I've been looking for some sweeping orchestral and techno for months and have only found mediocre songs at best. Throw into the fray that several other great tracks have alreay been used, the hunt just grows and grows. Thanks for the heads up, I may be able to do something with that song later on down the line in a different light though, be on the lookout.[/QUOTE]
That's cool. I wasn't sure how it would fit, but I know you're looking for songs that no one else has used in a video yet so I'll keep sending obscure songs.

MF DOOM - Coffin Nails
MF DOOM - Jasmine Blossoms

[quote name='zewone']That's cool. I wasn't sure how it would fit, but I know you're looking for songs that no one else has used in a video yet so I'll keep sending obscure songs.

MF DOOM - Coffin Nails[/QUOTE]

Coffin Nails has too slow of a pace. To put together what I want needs to be similar in style to the sweeps of:
Requiem for a Dream

...That has been used in several videos but midway through this song has some of the best sweeps of an orchestral piece. I'm not looking for the exact same thing but rather the same type. If you watch Farewell you'll see exactly what I'm talking about as He's a Pirate flows right into Duel of the Fates. Once I find two songs of this type that fit the easy part begins.

[quote name='zewone']I don't have an instrumental of this one, but you could use the begining or something. I've always liked this beat and it probably is closer to what you are looking for.
Kurupt - Tryology[/QUOTE]

I'm not strictly looking for instrumental...for example I took apart The Chemical Brothers "Galvanize" tonight and put together a 45 second bit without vocals. The beats in that song are insane and I'd love to work it in with a few others to create a four minute or so soundtrack. If it's a song that turns heads then I'm willing to put the time in to making even a songs chorus a part of a larger track. A rule of thumb is that rap shouldn't be put into these types of videos. It splits the viewerbase completely. Basically the track needs to kick ass without using completely "I want to kick your ass" lyrics. Showing is better than telling.

For those of you that didn't play BTB with me yesterday:

30 kills, 5 deaths. A couple doubles, a triple, and 24 sniping kills:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=302623631&player=rabbittreloaded

20 kills, 4 deaths:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=302588566&player=rabbittreloaded

24 kills, 2 deaths, 17 sniper kills, and 4 killing sprees:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=302572643&player=rabbittreloaded

I had a pretty decent night last night for BTB.

[quote name='rabbitt']For those of you that didn't play BTB with me yesterday:

30 kills, 5 deaths. A couple doubles, a triple, and 24 sniping kills:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=302623631&player=rabbittreloaded

20 kills, 4 deaths:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=302588566&player=rabbittreloaded

24 kills, 2 deaths, 17 sniper kills, and 4 killing sprees:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=302572643&player=rabbittreloaded

I had a pretty decent night last night for BTB.[/QUOTE]

i'm glad someone could pick up my slack :)

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=310282496&player=a%20crispy%20donut

i'm so fucking pissed at that game...i was doin great that game...noone could touch me...19-0, ready for my berserker...then all of a sudden a banshee sees me, keeps shooting at me making me it's prime victim for about 1 and a half minutes...no help from teammates...then 2 of his buds comes to join the fray, 1 with overshield, the other without...i knew i couldnt kill the banshee or OS guy in time, so i was tryin to kill the normal guy...couldnt pull it off because the normal guy was hiding around a huge rock with the other two shooting me...last death was because i thought hte game ended...so i let one of their guys shoot me...

[quote name='LiquidNight']victory laps on headlong
halo2webmapashx5la.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like how I got the Warthog jacked from me... and I simply got back in and drove away.

Like, me and Girion totally like, just owned the noobs. Like, yeah. We noob'd them, like totally, because they're noobs and stuff, ya know. www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=317624226&player=STICKY WAFFLES

That's how these 2 talked at the beginning of the game when they were killing us. It was fucking hilarious. Watch the first episode of www.purepwnage.com and you'll get how they were talking. It must be a Canadian thing. Of course, we shut them out, 2 to 0 thanks to me hiding in a corner in the middle structure to keep it contested while Girion was going after it on our second flag score. I must have been sitting there for atleast 5 minutes. The shit talking was the best part of this game.

bread's done
Back