I can kick your ass at Halo 2: Bragging Rights II

www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=334902062&player=Sticky%20Wafflez

I destroyed these guys. We were on offense after they got a quick score, so I drove the hog just outside their base and ran in with my teammate with the bomb. All 4 of them were inside the base, so with 2 grenades, and my BR and SMG , I got a killtacular and planted the bomb. After I got the killtac, one of the guys immediately quit. :lol: This was definitely one of my best plays.

Alright, here's the scene. It was Team Slayer on Terminal. My 3 teammates dropped from the game around the 5 minutes left mark. Our team was already down so I didn't think I had a chance to win. I just went to the other corner of the map and hid to go take a piss. At this point the score was 25-15. Once I got back, there was about 3 minutes left in the game. I went to the Wraith area and ended up just crouching behind a destroyed wraith. With a minute and a half left, I checked to see if I was clear, so I got into the Wraith. 3/4 guys on their team were driving around in a hog, so I got an easy triple kill from that. They continued to attack me with battery rifles and grenades that fell nowhere near me so they didn't do a thing to me. I got 4 more kills in this time which made the score 25-22. I don't know why they continued to charge buy they did so I was splattering them when they got near me and shooting them when they were at midrange. I TIED THE GAME AT 25-25 WITH LESS THAN 3 SECONDS LEFT! I thought I hadn gotten all of them but there was still one more, so with one second left I hit that guy that was running away to win the game 26-25. They were dead silent in the postgame lobby. Of course I had to say "Thanks for coming out" to make sure they understood the whooping I gave them. I gave up Halo for the night after doing this shit. I was pumped from a video game.

They weren't able to get the stats completely. :cry: www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=345917338&player=Sticky%20Wafflez

18-0 on Terminal using the Wratih which I got from sticking the guy that was in it 4 times. www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=345806708&player=Sticky%20Wafflez

I played for the first time in over a month last night... In the first game I came in 5th place on a Rumble Training on midship but ended the night with a Rumble Pit win by one kill. I was down 19-12 when I picked up the sniper and sword. After that, game over. I'm suprised at how much fun I had. I can see myself falling back into this game (I wanted to blow it up last month). I'd post up a few game view pictures of crazy sticks...but I'd have to cut up pictures to make it coherent. Either way, it was a lot of fun.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']That was a pretty fun game.[/QUOTE]

looks like you had a little too much fun with that negative ratio of yours... ;)

[quote name='Arikado']http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=355136411&player=Arikado

Still got it.[/QUOTE]

kado1az.jpg

...Still got it.

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=391055513&player=a%20crispy%20donut

what the fuck ? those guys on my team sucked...i am NEVER playing TS by myself again...team snipers okay, but not team slayer... the other guys on the other team werent even good AT ALL, but my team sucked even more

i mean, there were 2 guys my same level and a level 30 and we still lost...what the hell...i guess this proves that level means basically nothing... i didnt believe others when they told me that level means absolutely nothing, but after playing with that level 30, i'm a belivever now... :roll:

EDIT: eh..maybe i was a little harsh...i might have taken a few kills without noticing ;)

Look at this crap. I have quite possible the best slayer game of my life and we lose because some kid on our team blows himself up 39 times without allowing our team to boot him:

Game link

You missed the buffer by a minute. :lol:

I also got stand-byed the game before I had gotten modded in the previous game.

bread's done
Back