I can kick your ass at Halo 2: Bragging Rights II

Kill Frenzy with the snipe. Could've been a fuckin' Killtrocity, but right when I was about to dome Led, I got assassinated.

This game also featured a stick from hell:
stickfromhell.jpg

stickfromhell2.jpg

Some smack-talkin' little bastards thought they could take me and Trak. They were wrong.

Me and Trak holdin' it down after losing our teammates at the beginning.

The kids (and I do mean kids, they couldn't have been older than 13) from the above game agreed to Trak and I's 2v2 challenge after their previous Pyrrhic victory over us. Of course, it was all talk. Partial shut the game down, accusing Trak and I of "double-teaming" and "using the radar too much." This of course after we were handing their asses to them 2-for-1.

I got disconnected halfway through this game, but not before landing an all-Carbine Killtac. I'd post the Game Viewer for it, but it isn't displaying anything since I got disconnected.

[quote name='Joon2324']but you lost.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? Oddball during Rumble Training is just an excuse to kill the shit out of everyone who gets near the ball. I doubt you could even come close to 51-0 anyway.

[quote name='Arikado']I doubt you could even come close to 51-0 anyway.[/quote]Trakan has played about 6000 games and Taejoo has played about 2000 games. I'm willing to agree with you.:)

[quote name='Arikado']Who cares? Oddball during Rumble Training is just an excuse to kill the shit out of everyone who gets near the ball. I doubt you could even come close to 51-0 anyway.[/QUOTE]
No it's not. Real men can win at objective and slayer games like yours truly.

[quote name='zewone']No it's not. Real men can win at objective and slayer games like yours truly.[/quote]

Too bad you can't prove that anymore.

Too bad my roommate went to jail and can't afford to pay for DSL.
I can still kick your ass Mr. "I went Back to the Future for a DS Lite".

[quote name='zewone']No it's not. Real men can win at objective and slayer games like yours truly.[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck is this jobber?

'Kado, being the beacon of generosity that he is, decided to give a poor destitute kid some fresh new Moon Boots earlier. From the top of the Zanzi base all the way to Knob Creek.

So, it's around 1:45 AM at the cousin's house with not much going on. I slip into the guest room with the "butt balls TV" for a quick round of Rumble Training until everyone finds something else to do...

Fourth career Killaman-fucking-jaro. Took place within ten seconds of the beginning of the game.

Now, I didn't have my headset plugged in, but I hear the guys start to bitch and whine in the post game lobby, saying that I'm a fag for not playing the game right and not even going for the ball. So, I plug my headset in and thank them for the Killamanjaro and for the awesome game. One of them gets ballsy and says he can kick my ass. I offer to take him and his guest on 2-on-1. I kicked their asses.

it had to come someday...took me a while, but this is my first overkill...what makes it better is that it wasn't some custom game or something...team rifles on collossus...i didnt even snipe either

https://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=medals&gameid=511903150&player=a crispy donut

i also enjoyed this game

https://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=511914571&player=a crispy donut

at the beginning, one guy dropped so our team only had 3 people vs 4 of theirs..

we got down 0-1, and couldnt score on our first possession...the guy gets pissed and he leaves...so now it's 2 - 4

we successfully defend their last offensive round...and here's the kicker...we actually planted the bomb in the last round to tie the game...at the start of the round, i go to the beam rifle, snipe their sniper (who is stupid enough to be at the spire), i then rush to the hog (with my teammate with the bomb already in it), i drive to the base (very sloppily though, unfortunately)...i couldnt get the hog all the way through the cave thing in the back of the base, so i tell my teammate to get out...SHE gets out goes to plant the bomb, and i defend where the plasma rifle spawns in the base with a BR and a beam...they claim we cheated...

Zew and I played some Halo today, as we do almost every day, but this day was special.

We played a couple rounds of Team Training before hitting some Double Team. Two kids - Hitmans Asassin and Psyco119 challenged us after the game ended. We played the first game (Human) beat their asses, which lead them to bitching about us having shotgun host. So, we play them again, this time we don't play Human, just regular slayer. We beat 'em again, and the excuses pour out about us camping. We play them one more time, to their 'rules' exactly. We beat them a 3rd time.

Trakan and I are playing Double Team last night like we usually do. Except this night, something was different. I was actually playing decent. It reminded me of how good I use to be. Anyways, I tell Trakan, "Man, I can't believe I'm playing better than you tonight." To this he replys that I'm playing as "his equal". :roll:

This is a tie, with ball time, kills and deaths considered.
Trakan barely squeezes by and gets this game
zewone
zewone
This should count as two for me since I was blind with 3 versions of Lockout burned into my screen.
Mos def zewone
Trakan...barely
tie
Trakan
Trakan
This should count as two for zewone, he kicked so much ass.
Trakan

5 games versus 5 games. A fucking tie. I guess Trakan was right, but I really should get bonus points for those two Lockout games, so I declare myself the winner.

bread's done
Back