I have the hOTTs for SeanR

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']LP hates gays.[/quote]

I don't have a problem with gays...I have a problem with snooty gays...well snooty people in general. They had that attitude of "I'm better than you"...and talk like "ugh...I'll be with you in a second"...they don't say "hi" or "bye" they act as if they own the store.

Nothin' wrong with hating gays.

My life is better without JFD up in it. As I'm sure many others can say. :cool:

Also, how did the B in Buscape get uncapitalized? Its the name of the kid for fucks sake.

[quote name='lordwow']I agree I guess. But still, if a position says that it's entry level event planning and requires no background and you have 2+ years of event planning on your resume, that means you're overquaified. Unfortunately, at some locations that does disqualify you. I know that for my fiancee's job, they shot down a few "overqualified" candidates because they felt they wouldn't be willing to accept the salary. Lame, but that's how it works.[/quote]

reminds me of the scene in american beauty where kevin spacey applies to work at the fast food joint. although they let him work there.

I am going pick up Bad company today anyone know any deals still going on for it?

I for some reason cant find a thread on the deals forum.

oh yeah, I played the demo for the new XBLA Tee it Up Golf...

:whistle2:|

If you're gonna rip off Hot Shots Golf, why change the direction of the swing bar to go left to right?

:wall:

It changes the programming of 10+ years of going right to left

:whistle2:x

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am going pick up Bad company today anyone know any deals still going on for it?

I for some reason cant find a thread on the deals forum.[/quote]

The search function is completely broken for me at the moment.

There's the 25% Off Used :360: Games coupon at GS if you're lucky enough to find one.

[quote name='traininvain']reminds me of the scene in american beauty where kevin spacey applies to work at the fast food joint. although they let him work there.[/QUOTE]

Yep. We flat out rejected 2 candidates because we knew in their current positions they were making probably 2-3x the salary.

Of course a lot of this could be avoided if companies actually posted the salary ranges along with the job postings.

Print out that coupon and get your EDGE card ready, Boogermania. Its like 38.xx after tax. Trade two shitty 360 games in that you don't want anymore and get $10 more for every pair you have.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That mini golf game is still the bee's knees as far as XBLA golfing goes.[/quote]

Its alright, putting is horrible though. It still cant beat HSG

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nothin' wrong with hating gays.

My life is better without JFD up in it. As I'm sure many others can say. :cool:

Also, how did the B in Buscape get uncapitalized? Its the name of the kid for fucks sake.[/quote]
You know you're torn up on the inside. :cool:

(That's what she said.)

Hah, when did i ever say that frozen chikin?

Besides, it goes perfect with my Covenant Controller :twisted:

Also the idea of a Hell's Kitchen game without curse words like
fuck, shit, ass?
is a complete failure

[quote name='tiredfornow']Print out that coupon and get your EDGE card ready, Boogermania. Its like 38.xx after tax. Trade two shitty 360 games in that you don't want anymore and get $10 more for every pair you have.[/quote]

Link to the coupon? I seriously cant find it anywhere. Me so sorry.

EBC3006095.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Wubb you are going to be so OTHB it'll be like HBs were never invented.[/QUOTE]

So true. I'll tell my grandkids stories about the days when there actually were HBs.

[quote name='manthing']Hah, when did i ever say that frozen chikin?

Besides, it goes perfect with my Covenant Controller :twisted:

Also the idea of a Hell's Kitchen game without curse words like
fuck, shit, ass?
is a complete failure[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you said you mailed it 3 weeks ago. I run to the mail box every day when the mailman rolls up. He's a great mail man. Always says "Sorry little guy no package today. Maybe tomorrow!"

Also I was sitting next to somebody playing that HK game and it says the same couple things over and over. Seemed pretty lame. (Shocker.)

[quote name='manthing']Why you gotta rag on the guy with the hangover?

At least he's at work...[/QUOTE]

He's locked master keys to the university in a room, had to go back to the office to get another set to get those out. Stopped so he could get food once, water once, asprin once, it's basically like dealing with a huge kid, but somewhere down there he knows the answers to the question I ask, but I can't get them out. I also don't get hangovers so I feel holier than thou about it.

[quote name='st0neface']He's locked master keys to the university in a room, had to go back to the office to get another set to get those out. Stopped so he could get food once, water once, asprin once, it's basically like dealing with a huge kid, but somewhere down there he knows the answers to the question I ask, but I can't get them out. I also don't get hangovers so I feel holier than thou about it.[/quote]

Ahh, it's actually affecting his work...

Then carry on with the scorn...:bouncy:

How did anyone get bad company used? 5 GS and no go. This is the first time I am actually happy there are more GS than Starbucks in my area.

Wow, it turns out in 2001 Mitsubishi had a prototype Eclipse that used an electric motor. I sound some specs on the motor, batteries, and the motor controller, but I want more information. I may try and convert my Eclipse to run on electricity.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']BACK IN AMERICA

damn people are fuckin fat here...

came back to my parent's house and found all those pepsi dvds :D[/QUOTE]

It's gotta be portion size, right?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Isn't the galleria in Houston? :O[/quote]

There is also one in Dallas. It has an ice skating rink on the bottom floor.:cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn it I found the fucking gold edition used.....I dont need that crap.[/QUOTE]

So you'd rather not spend 5 more dollars and actually have the game?

Just so you know, if anyone says, "Let's start a unban InuFaye movement!"
and you type, "Let's not." You're a troll.

Gwen called you out as being troll for no reason too TFN.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']There is also one in Dallas. It has an ice skating rink on the bottom floor.:cool:[/QUOTE]

So does the one in Houston. I haven't been to the one Dallas though.

Malls stink anyways. :|

[quote name='st0neface']He's locked master keys to the university in a room, had to go back to the office to get another set to get those out. Stopped so he could get food once, water once, asprin once, it's basically like dealing with a huge kid, but somewhere down there he knows the answers to the question I ask, but I can't get them out. I also don't get hangovers so I feel holier than thou about it.[/QUOTE]

Wow. The master keys at our university are so widely distributed that no one person really has more access than to one or two buildings (except the residence halls which are accessed by ID). Except the police who have a copy of every master but rarely use them.

[quote name='zewone']Just so you know, if anyone says, "Let's start a unban InuFaye movement!"
and you type, "Let's not." You're a troll.

Gwen called you out as being troll for no reason too TFN.[/quote]

Stop trolling Zewone. Gwen asked you nicely and now you complain about her. The internet is serious business. :cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn it I found the fucking gold edition used.....I dont need that crap.[/quote]

Damn you...I was looking for that one and never found it. I ended up buying at at Best Buy with RZ certs.

I think I might go to the mall and spend, today. I like the numbers in my account right now...:cool: And while he's potentially not around, Buscapè's Birthday is going to roll around, soon... any ideas on what I should get him? PM's please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back